• 2121 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6423 Players Online
  • 4302 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What Do You Like Better?

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by _CrazyDemon_, Jan 12, 2019.

?

Do You Like A Full Game Or A Minigame?

Poll closed Apr 12, 2019.
  1. Full Game! (Example, Bridges MineStrike e.t.c)

19 vote(s)
    47.5%
  2. Minigame!

21 vote(s)
    52.5%
  1. Hey Guys! This Is Again Another Poll Also Thanks For All The Support On My Last One! Today I Was Thinking "Hmm I Need To Create A New Poll Since The Other One Is Gonna Leave Tomorrow At 3 (Also I Might Be Late Im Going To See A Play) So let's Make One!) And Here I Am Making One Right Now! Please Reply If You Get The Chance And Yeah Please Vote! P.S Thanks For All The Support On The Last One! PP.S Love You Guys Who Saw The Other Poll Even If You Didn't Vote Still Thanks!

Posted Jan 12, 2019
  2. I definitely prefer minigames, although I do enjoy playing bigger games like Bridges. The reason I like minigames better is because they’re faster-paced, and personally I’m not very good at the larger games. I tend to play better with minigames.

I’m interested to see what other people think :)

Posted Jan 12, 2019
  3. Yeah would have to agree with this line of thinking as well. I love mini games because they don’t take a long time and are usually more individualistic. With this being said however, if I only have a certain amount of time to play, I definitely like playing a good longer game like bridges and DOM.

Posted Jan 12, 2019
  4. My favourite game would be classed as a "full game" (master builders) but I find myself playing arcade more. My 2nd favourite game (runner) is also in arcade, so I guess I'll vote for that. I love both equally though, and am always down to play a game of survival games with friends but if I'm on my own I generally end up playing mixed arcade. (:

Posted Jan 12, 2019
  5. Mini games are cool, but SSM is my favorite game these days so full games are my favorite!

Posted Jan 12, 2019
  6. I would say I prefer to play mini-games as they are more fast-paced and I get to play a variety if I was playing Mixed Arcade or Nano Games. I don't play many full games, however, I still do enjoy a lot of them.

Posted Jan 12, 2019
  7. For me, it really just depends on the game. I would say that the majority of my favorite games on the server are mini-games. However, I also really enjoy full games. Personally, my favorite game on the network is Block Hunt and I would consider that more of a full game. My other favorites are Turf Wars, Microbattles, and Paintball though. While I enjoy a lot of other games, with the exception of Cake Wars as it really doesn't appeal to me, I tend to play mini-games more than full games, so I guess I'll have to go with mini-games.

Posted Jan 12, 2019
  8. I can't select any, really. I play a variety of games on Mineplex. I basically play everything in Intermediate which I don't know what it'd classify as. My overall favourite games is The Bridges but I love Mixed Arcade just about the same.

Posted Jan 12, 2019
  9. I can't really pick since It depends on the game and who I am with, but I usually end up playing whatever my friends play regardless of my own personal tastes. Some minigames just aren't for me, like Micro Battles, Sneaky Assassins, and Evolution, but I will play minigames all day with my friends if they enjoy it. If I have to pick I personally enjoy full games like Cake Wars and Master Builders, but will only play them with friends. The only game I play alone is SSM, but I don't play it as much as other games.

Posted Jan 12, 2019
  10. If I had to pick, I would choose Mini Games. There are so many mini games and they are so fun to play, even though I don't like many mini games, i'd choose Mini games because they are quicker to play and just more fun (imo). Micro Battles is my favourite game, so that might be why I've chose mini games, but I doubt it. Mini games are also easier when you are playing alone, as playing skywars alone can make you feel lonely since it's more competitive than mini games.

Posted Jan 13, 2019
  11. yea I'm not sure either I just like playing anything

Posted Jan 14, 2019
  12. I love mini-games their quick and you get to talk to people quicker. Funniest part is to see them rage XD
    But I also love to grind for achievements. That's my number one goal this year is to complete much as possible.

Posted Jan 14, 2019
  13. I would say that I prefer mini-games, because they're quick and tend to be less competitive than longer games like Bridges or Cake Wars. I enjoy playing Nano because I can join at any time of the day, and there's almost always a server running. There's also a huge variety of games within that single game, so gameplay never gets boring. I like playing Skywars as well, so I don't just play mini-games. I enjoy playing that with a friend so they can carry me ;)

Posted Jan 14, 2019
  14. I like both full and mini games, like Super Smash Mobs and Nano Games. It's really up to the mechanics and aspects of the game that attract a person to play it.

Posted Jan 14, 2019
  15. I prefer mini-games because even though there fast, they're really fun to play.

Posted Jan 14, 2019
  16. Hii! I'd definitely say I'm more a fan of full games. I love how much longer they are because they typically require more strategy and critical thinking, especially since a lot of them are team-based. Working together with friends in games is super fun, and a lot of that occurs in full games, so they are personally my favorite!

Hope you have a nice day!

~mary

Posted Jan 14, 2019
  17. I love both equally but if I were to pick my favorites it would definitely have to be full games. Something about it requires more work and it's longer which I love. I could play an hour-long bridges game and not get bored at all. Fuller games require more strategy. I definitely play more full games than mini-games. My top #3 are Skywars, Survival Games, and Bridges. But I do love Micro Battles so it is a toss-up.

Posted Jan 14, 2019
  18. ahhhhh I would have to say long games... my top picks would be:
    1. Bridges
    2. SG
    3. SSM
    4. MS
    5. SA
    6. OITQ

Posted Jan 14, 2019
  19. Honestly I didn't expect it to be this hard to pick between the two. The main reason for this is how much I enjoy playing Nano. Despite most of the games in rotation not involving teams, it's really fun to play with friends. Personally I can play it for longer without losing interest in it compared to playing some of the longer games on repeat, especially as there's little to no waiting time between games.

My favorite game at the moment would have to be Super Paintball particularly as it returned as it's own NPC with the new lobby update. This being said I'm down to play any full game as long as it's not the Bridges as I'm really not a fan of it. My preferred longer game would have to be SSM and CW and are the ones I find myself playing most. I'm going to have to go with mini-games simply because I find them more enjoyable and less stressful then other games can be.

Posted Jan 15, 2019
  20. I personally, like full games a lot more because you are able to have more experience in the game and you're able to get more experience from the game overall. I do like the mini games as well because Mixed Arcade for example, has a lot of variety in choosing your game, (by voting) Sometimes full games can get very repetitive so coming to the mini games balances it out.

-Cheeto <3

Posted Jan 19, 2019