• 337 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3635 Players Online
  • 3298 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What do you Like About The Forums So Far?

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by Kindnessaj, Oct 31, 2021.

1. I like how almost all the people I've encountered on this forums are so nice and welcoming. Almost all the encounters I've had here have been extremely nice and great. For example, I remember when someone on this very forums decided to reach out to me on discord, which was an extremely pleasant surprise as they turned out to be a really cool person. If that doesn't convince you, I also love the comments people leave on my threads, or when someone quotes them because it's always something great, and even when it isn't exactly something as extravagant as going in depth about my civilized argument on something it's still something that makes me really happy. Thus, the forums is really nice, and by far that's what I like about it more, I always say this but I always like the community Mineplex really is, because sure there won't always be good people anywhere, but this place by far is 96% good.

Posted Oct 31, 2021
    N0TVexx, BlazeFire and _ItsMusic_ like this.
  2. The community
    I've been looking at the hypixel forums recently (for reasons that are d3finetly completely innocent), and sure there are a few nice people, but most people are extremely Ely toxic, and the staff aren't really part of the community for some reason

Posted Oct 31, 2021
    N0TVexx, BlazeFire, Cepheus and 2 others like this.
  3. Like both of you have said, for the community! I've encountered so many wonderful people like you guys and I wouldn't trade a single thing for the friendships I've made!

Also, don't tell the others, but you guys are one of my favorites :)

Posted Nov 1, 2021
  4. I love the mods here :D I think they're super formal, positive, and awesome. I also like how they keep moving on and doing their jobs just fine without being persuaded or downgraded to the point of a lack of motivation from the negativity sometimes people throw at them.

I also love how the forums are, like, I've seen a lot of forums on the internet and the website design isnt that nice in my opinion. but I love the MP Forums website design, i think its nice and easy to navigate

I also am happy with the forums a TON because I met a person here who is now my best friend foreverr<3
    @Ava-the-Artist
    :D
    I could keep going on about what I like but these are the main highlights <3

Posted Nov 1, 2021
  5. The Hypixel Provisional Administration likes the overall forum community especially the off topic area

Posted Nov 2, 2021
    Kindnessaj and CatFan105 like this.
  6. the funny posts and the The community but mostly the funny posts

Posted Nov 2, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  7. I like seeing posts (new and old) from previous fans of mine back in the days of Champions like: Arshaad, aiirr, Bobtroopo (now Paladise), DietSugar, Shunorim, and more.

Posted Nov 2, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  8. Hey Hey!

I may be a bit biased, since this is my main area of focus on Mineplex, but honestly the forums has grown to be one of my absolute favorite platforms where community members can interact with each other. You may be shocked to read this coming from a Forum Manager, but at one point in time, I absolutely hated posting on the forums or even logging on for that matter. This was definitely an area where my activity was encouraged by my fabulous Trainee Mentor @Look_Dan, and all thanks to him, I grew a passion for being as involved as possible on our website. As a Trainee, I think I initially started with 60 post on the forums, and by the end of my trial I finished with about 203 post. From that day I got promoted to Moderator, I knew the Forums Team would be something I’d be interested in joining, so I applied straight away. About 2 months later, I got promoted to FMA and I would say that’s where it all began. In my almost-a-year being on the Forums Team, I have really grown an appreciation for the forums due to its immense diversity and I would say that’s what I enjoy most about the forums. All different types of players from both of our platforms can come together to interact with each other, and I think that’s just so awesome in itself. I feel that that point connects to community as well, because without our amazing community, the forums simply would not exist, and I personally enjoy interacting with community members here whether it be related to Mineplex or just communicating. This is such an awesome platform! I’m interested in what others may have to say, cool thread!

Posted Nov 3, 2021
    Look_Dan and Kindnessaj like this.
  9. I like looking at all of the pointless and unnecessary threads/posts made cuz I find it funny. I also like looking at people's stats on their profile

Posted Nov 3, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  10. Mine would have to be, the community, making some new friend like @_ItsMusic_ and @le Brownie and many others :)

Posted Nov 28, 2021
    _ItsMusic_, Kindnessaj and Cepheus like this.
  11. aw ty <3

Posted Nov 28, 2021
    Kindnessaj and CatFan105 like this.
  12. No problem <3

Posted Nov 28, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  13. I'm happy someone made this thread.

For me, it would be the same two things most people have said already. The community and the environment. Nowhere else have I seen such a kind and welcoming group of like-minded individuals. That's what it boils down to.

Posted Nov 28, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  14. aww that’s so sweet of you! :)

Posted Nov 29, 2021
    Kindnessaj and YxngAP6310 like this.
  15. :))

Posted Nov 29, 2021
    _ItsMusic_ and Kindnessaj like this.
  16. I enjoy it a lot have made a lot of friends, and also it is a fun activity for me to do.

Posted Nov 29, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  17. I can agree

Posted Nov 29, 2021
  18. I really like that the forums are a great place to interact with others. One thing I love doing is chatting with people and making new friends (within the Mineplex community) which is weird to say since irl I'm definatly introverted. Regardless, I enjoy being able to chat with people even if I can't be online in that exact moment.

Posted Dec 2, 2021
    Kindnessaj and _ItsMusic_ like this.
  19. Ah fair enough:)

Posted Dec 2, 2021
    _ItsMusic_, Kindnessaj and AhhElliot like this.
  20. Agreed, the Hypixel forums just don't seem as chill and welcoming as Mineplex is.

Posted Dec 27, 2021
    CatFan105, _ItsMusic_ and Kindnessaj like this.