• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7218 Players Online
  • 4328 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What do you like about mineplex that no other server has?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by TZADE, May 20, 2020.

1. How are you finding friends in this hostile wasteland of toxicity?

Posted May 29, 2020
    Legend998 likes this.
  2. Super Smash Mobs.

Posted May 29, 2020
  3. The friendly staff and active forums. Staff on other servers view themselves as higher than players and they are very arrogant and egotistical, staff here are much better.

Posted May 29, 2020
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  4. The community is amazing!

Posted May 29, 2020
  5. I agree, the staff on mineplex is great

Posted May 29, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and BearyGrizzly like this.
  6. how easy it is to get on leaderboards. other then that its way too buggy and too much of a police state to have much fun. competitive leagues are nice, but the skywars competitive league, the one I'm in, is terrible moderation and is probably going to die. I'm really not sure what my endurance for this server is at this point.

Posted May 29, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and BearyGrizzly like this.
  7. What made me really fall in love with Mineplex and play it everyday as a kid and even now is the combination of a loving community and simpleness of the server. It's very simple to use as a server. It doesn't have multiple lobbies and areas you have to go to to find a game. There's only the main lobby and game lobbies, that's it. No need to travel to multiple lobbies before finding a game. The chat is also straight forward. Only your level and rank, clean and simple; nothing that floods chat and no super long rank names. Now the community. I love the people on here. All of the friends I've met on here have been amazing and I would not trade them for anything in the world. Now that I'm also a staff member I'm now a part of the Mineplex family in an ever closer way. I would not trade this position for anything in the world. I love it here. I consider Mineplex my second family, I've been playing for around 6 years and I don't ever plan on leaving unless the server shuts down (which hopefully it never will :P)

Posted May 29, 2020
  8. I absolutely love the constant amounts of effort Mineplex uses in order to interact with the community.

Posted May 31, 2020
    BearyGrizzly likes this.
  9. Hey!
    My favorite things about Mineplex would have to be the community and the variety of games to choose from! I personally started playing on here because I was so intrigued by the vast game selection and there is literally a game for everyone which I appreciate so much. This also allows you to explore a lot of different games out of your comfort zone as well that you might end up liking! I also loved the community as soon as I started playing Minecraft as a whole because the staff in particular really helped me out with learning about the games and how to play. The players as well have had a huge impact on me because they are also very helpful and they make games so much more fun to play. I have met so many good friends on this server and it's truly so much fun to play with them, it just enhances the whole experience in my opinon!

Posted May 31, 2020
  10. Champions
    Cakewars
    Speed Builders
    Super Smash Mobs

Posted Jun 1, 2020
    AtLeastYouTried and Arshaad_73 like this.
  11. most games, community, staff (sub)teams, style, creativity in their gamemodes

Posted Jun 1, 2020
  12. Hi there!

I joined mineplex late 2014 early 2015. I joined this server because my cousin first showed me it and ever since I have been playing it with no breaks, none. I stayed to this server for 6 years simply because of all of the people I have met on this server. I didn't really expect to befriend anyone on the server and just intended to play, but then I started talking to everyone and I made some really long friendships and some which are still lasted to even today! I really enjoy mineplex's game variety as well. The first game I ever played on the network was Survival games but it's not my favorite game. The game that really kept me going was Champions. I played DOM for yearss upon end, it was one of the only games I ever played. But then I started getting into other games and all of the other variety of options. Overall mineplex has really been amazing to be apart of and help work from the insides and do the best I can to make the server a better place!

Posted Jun 1, 2020
  13. The staff, I have not seen 1 abusive staff on this server.

Posted Jun 1, 2020
  14. What I like about Mineplex the most would be the bridges and survival games.

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  15. Mineplex is the server which has that technical feel like in chat messages that display what type of chat message is being displayed, for example, these chat messages that were from the original BetterMC network:

Chat> Chat is no longer silenced.
    Skill> You used Angry Herd.
    Recharge> You can use Milk Spiral.
    Skill> You used Milk Spiral.
    Game> Chameebling drew First Blood! (This message used to be just one color which is the team color or yellow in FFA games)
    Death> Atoximed killed by Chameebling with Attack.
    --------
    Death> Felspire killed by Chameebling with Milk Spiral.

Mineplex is the server I think has the best sound effects in the game. They have custom sounds for when you deal damage to players with armor! There are those nice sounds of flesh hooks being thrown and such! Other servers take sounds too far like the low pitch sound of a pig dying. The ticking for the game start countdown has been nice since I joined! The haptics of the cosmetic menu, unclickable items in a GUI, etc. are also nice!

The endroom/waiting lobby for a game displays text in blocks with their custom plugin which really intrigued me to play this server back in 2014!

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  16. YAS

Posted Jun 2, 2020