• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8103 Players Online
  • 5213 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What do you like about mineplex that no other server has?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by TZADE, May 20, 2020.

1. title

Posted May 20, 2020
    LarryTLlama, NoHaxJustCats_ and Laylq like this.
  2. Heyo!

The thing that I love about Mineplex is the community. The community on Mineplex is what makes me want to become a bigger part of the community, and help out and answer questions that players have. The community is what makes me happy, and what keeps me on the server and the forums. Ever since I have joined Mineplex back in 2013 I have enjoyed it more than any server. I was kinda off and on at the begging when I started playing Minecraft and I drifted away from Minecraft entirely for about a year. I still make amazing memories with the community and my friends to this day, and I hope to make many more amazing memories. The community on Mineplex isn't really about showing off how good you are like people on other servers do, and If you are somewhat involved in the community you are known by most. I have been playing a lot more for the past few months, and I hope to keep playing more and more as the days go on. Thanks! Have a great week! :)

Posted May 20, 2020
  3. and now I'm contemplating life decisions

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 20, 2020
  4. Hey!
    I defiantly love the community and the huge game variety on Mineplex! I have personally been playing for years now and its the only server I ever play on because of these reasons. The community is always so welcoming and helpful, especially the staff! Also, their games are like nothing I've ever seen before and theres multiple which gives you a good range of choices :D

Posted May 20, 2020
    hkq, NoHaxJustCats_ and 0775 like this.
  5. One word... SSM, that’s it

Posted May 20, 2020
  6. Hey!

I really like the community, but I think the unique games that Mineplex has to offer is amazing! Speed Builders is a great game that is well developed and a game that Mineplex made by themselves. It is also one of my favorite games too! Other games like SSM, the holiday based games, and a lot of the games from Mixed Arcade and Nano are very creative and fun too!

Posted May 20, 2020
    NoHaxJustCats_ and 0775 like this.
  7. Gwen.

Posted May 20, 2020
  8. My favorite thing about Mineplex that they have that no other server has would have to be the community and the unique games! I have been playing since 2013 and I have never gotten into playing any other server. The community we have here truly is unique and it can't be replicated anywhere else. Some of my favorite games to play on the server would have to be Cake Wars, Speed Builders, and NANO games. While some of the games were inspired by other servers, I love how Mineplex put their own twist on them.

Posted May 20, 2020
  9. Discounting the classic lag, anticheat issues, and bugs, above all else Mineplex harbors a community that reigns uncontested in its accepting and friendly nature. I’ve met so many great friends on this server. Sadly, many of them moved on after I initially left the server a couple years ago, but when returned I found the community unphased. I also appreciate Mineplex’s stubborn authenticity when it comes to games and content. Mineplex always strives to offer original ideas and resembles a true trailblazer in the minigame world. Even when Mineplex does borrow from popular gamemodes (often to appease the community), they always ensure to instill original flare. Many other servers blend in a bland ****tail of factions and sky block and strictly tailor to basic, popular gamemodes. Mineplex, on the contrary, always stands out as an original and unique network. This server has provided me countless opportunities to better myself and explore new horizons. I have Mineplex, and my staff experience especially, to thank for much of the person I am today.

Posted May 20, 2020,
    Last edited May 20, 2020
  10. I Really like the friendly community/staff team that helps the server! i think this seems very rare in servers these days as they are now filled with toxic players that just dont care what they say or do to others, mineplex however, is the opposite, despite all the cheaters, mineplex is, I would say, more friendly than any other server that I played on! The staff team try their best to ban hackers along with GWEN And so on so forth!

Your's sincerely - Tj2k6

Posted May 20, 2020
  11. Hey!

Similar to what @0775 said, the community. You won't find another server with a community like Mineplex's. I also love how different the games are. Even if another server has a similar game, Mineplex always puts a twist on it.

Posted May 20, 2020
  12. I like that Mineplex has quite a bit of unique and original games, like Castle Siege, Castle Assault, etc. I also like the community. The community in Mineplex is probably the best community you can ever find in a Minecraft server. Overall, I really like Mineplex.

Posted May 20, 2020
  13. Champions and PE Cakewars

nuff said

Posted May 22, 2020
    DCDB likes this.
  14. Naturally I love the community, as many others have said, and the variety of unique games present, but one thing that has always made me love Mineplex is the signature smooth design on every aspect of the user interface. Mineplex really goes above and beyond at making all textboxes, GUIs, and map features easy on the eyes while maintaining that crucial balance of creativity and fun with making sure there isn't an overwhelming amount of stimuli. The implementation of various chat bbcode to enhance every aspect is really well done! It's the kind of things that, when it's there, you don't particularly notice it unless you're focusing on it, but I find it really adds an extra element to the server as a whole!

Posted May 23, 2020
  15. Hello there!
    Personally, a trait that Mineplex possesses that is unique to any other server, is the friends among the community. I've met all of my best friends throughout the community, and I find it very easy to communicate with the players. As an individual who finds it significantly difficult for communication, Mineplex has offered me the opportunity to open up about myself, and show people the real me. This has dramatically increased my communication skills over time, and provided me with the development of self confidence. In conclusion, Mineplex's community is superior to any other server.

Warm wishes,
    BrookMarieXO

Posted May 23, 2020
  16. I've found that Mineplex is a good place for those who seek to be known and accepted somewhere in their lives, which is why I'd stuck with the community for so long before my recent departure from the staff team. I stopped caring about the games a long time ago, but they're still entertaining enough - especially with other people - to really be able to have a good time. Everyone has their own reasoning, the community seems to be a rather common one though.

Posted May 23, 2020
  17. I think that the community that has been built around Mineplex is completely unmatched to any other server. I have made a great group of friends on this server and have met wonderful people, so I would have to say that the community is something Mineplex has that no other server has

Posted May 23, 2020
  18. Hey!
    As many others have mentioned, my favourite area of mineplex is the community. This is the best community I've ever been apart of. Everyone I've met has been very welcoming, helpful and generous, and it is entirely unmatched in my eyes. I've met some of my best friends from mineplex and had so many amazing interactions with members and staff members alike. I've really felt accepted during my 5 and a half years of time on Mineplex, and that's why it is so much better than every other server in my eyes.
    As for a more unique answer, I really love the Holiday games. As someone who has an unhealthy obsession with the winter holidays, it is without question my favourite time of year to play on Mineplex. The winter games are so unique to Mineplex, and you truly can't find anything close to similar on any other servers. It really makes me even more attached to the server when that time comes around.
    I also entirely agree with Loofii. An underrated aspect of their server, and website, and media in general, is just how slick and clean the designs in all aspects of the server are. The website as a whole is just beautiful to me. It's super clean and easy to access. The GUI on the server is very well organized and slick. This is such an underrated area on mineplex, but I believe the general design of Mineplex as a whole is an area that attracts me here and an area that I believe Mineplex is clearly number 1 in.

Posted May 23, 2020
  19. i like the treez

Posted May 23, 2020
  20. Playing against people!

Posted May 23, 2020