• 949 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3528 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What do you guys want for christmas, yo boy confused santa ganna give you it, maybe, idk

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by QuickCombo, Dec 7, 2019.

?

Do you like confused santa?

Poll closed Dec 25, 2019.
  1. yes

100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. tell me want you want for xmas and i will sent you a photo of it that will magically turn in the present irl, no joke 100% works tried before

Ps: it doesnt actually work

Posted Dec 7, 2019
  2. All I want for Christmas is yooouuuuuuuuu

Posted Dec 7, 2019
    QuickCombo likes this.
  3. say no more -unapproved link-

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 7, 2019
    joerock777 likes this.
  4. Yo!
    I personally get really awkward when I get gifts, however, I really enjoy giving them. I never really know what I want so people get me small things or nothing at all because for me the holidays are about spending it with people and having fun not the gifts that come along with it. However, I know people do enjoy gifts so no shade towards them.. everyone is different.

Posted Dec 7, 2019
    QuickCombo likes this.
  5. <333

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 7, 2019
  6. There really isn't anything that I want this year. I'm really big into saving up instead of spending, so whenever I want something that cost more, I usually already have the funds to just go and purchase it instead of waiting for the holidays to come around. However, if I was forced to just pick anything that I wanted, I'd probably pick a new gaming PC since I just use my MacBook Pro at the moment, ahaha.

Posted Dec 7, 2019
    QuickCombo likes this.
  7. here is your gaming computer(s) :P

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 7, 2019
  8. Is a reason to live too much to ask for? I suppose so .-.

If you don't have that, then I want a super cuddly hoodie :3

Posted Dec 7, 2019
  9. I want a life XD

Posted Dec 7, 2019
  10. the sweet release of death

Posted Dec 7, 2019
    °3° likes this.
  11. For Christmas, I want some improved headphones (wireless ones) but that's about it. Normally my parents will just surprise me with most things - as for what I'm getting I'm getting the standard gifts like clothing and books but also some things related to my family's hobbies depending on who they are! I generally love Christmas not so much for the gifts but more the holidays, relaxation, family time, atmosphere and food!​

Posted Dec 7, 2019