• 2676 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11832 Players Online
  • 9156 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What do you guys think is the best class in your honest opinion?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by SaturnFFA, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Well, i have been playing SSM since 2015 and for me the spider is the best when you know how to use it same as the wolf, if you learn you will probably win 2 out of 3

Posted Oct 3, 2018
  2. In my opinion wither skeleton or ender man is the best

Posted Oct 3, 2018
  3. Technically, there is no "best kit" in a sense that it is the most overpowered. Ever since Pig was nerfed (a LOT), it just depends on how you play. If you like a lot of mobility then spider is best, for long-range attacks I would choose between skeleton or sheep, for a very tanky character, the iron golem is the best.

Posted Oct 3, 2018
  4. Spider and Zombie are THE best kits in the game, no contest about it. While both need a bit more practice compared to many other kits, you don't need to reach 20XX level to make either the best kit in the game.
    (Despite the fact that many good players seem to think that EVERY good player is the equivalent of killaura, considering how much they disregard hitboxes.
    And no, I'm not trying to start an argument with this text, I'm just saying. I originally made this text very small but apparently formatting just isn't allowed.)

Posted Oct 22, 2018
  5. Jam
    x

*but they both lose to wolf*

;;[[

Posted Oct 22, 2018
  6. Spider is the best kit in my opinion, as I've fought countless of them. I'd say Creeper is second best as I use him a lot and his sulphur bomb is kinda op. Plus his lightning shield. But Spider is rly good against Creeper if it's a good Spider. For example: You're a creeper and you're chasing a Spider around in Mushroom Islands but then the Spider uses Spin Web and traps you above the void. The Spider shoots Needler at you so you take damage. Instead of falling you use Explode. But when you're about to explode back onto the map the Spider shoots Needler once again at you so your "jump" gets cancelled and you fall down to your death.

Posted Nov 11, 2018
  7. Here comes the biasssssssssss, money. I say cow since it's my main. <3

Posted Nov 11, 2018