• 3371 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12619 Players Online
  • 9248 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What do you guys think is the best class in your honest opinion?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by SaturnFFA, Sep 28, 2018.

1. I have been playing SSM for a while and I have always asked the question "what is the best class?" So today I think I want it answered, please tell me what you think is the best class and why

Posted Sep 28, 2018
  2. Spider is almost definitely the best class. It has little to 0 weaknesses, it has a direct double jump that can give you hit priority (So you hit them first), has a consistent combo tool that does true damage (Goes through armor), with a very short cooldown (~2.5 seconds) that combo tool can also be combined with your direct double jump to do 3+ hearts of damage consistently. It also has good melee damage and above average armor. Also free :D

Posted Sep 28, 2018
    FreezaSama likes this.
  3. Hello!

I'm a bit of a noob in SSM but I use Pig kit. It's abilities are great, and the fact that you transform into a zombie Pigman is unbeatable. However, as I said before I'm a noob at the game so if you want to do well you probably shouldn't take my advice.

Posted Sep 29, 2018
  4. Squid is probably one of if not the best classes at the moment. Squid gun prevents big enemies from dealing sufficient damage to your small hitbox and Sky squid allows you to reach event the most evasive enemies. And even if you aren't mechanically skilled, you can get the smash crystal easily with fish flurry. Squid has so few hard counters that it feels very oppressive when compared to most of the other kits.

Posted Sep 29, 2018
  5. I don't have an opinion on what I think is best per-say, but I do have a favorite which is the chicken. If your enemies are inexperienced, it can sometimes be easy to be missed by their attacks frequently.

Posted Sep 29, 2018
  6. I personally love using the creeper, don't know why I usually just do great when I use it. You have a lightning shield which does damage (and makes it really annoying) to attackers after they use a kit ability on you. I've faced this myself and it can be very annoying to deal with and make you not even want to fight the player. I often use the explode ability to do damage or save myself from falls, both being very efficient. The sulfur bomb is helpful if you know how to use it - for instance if you're about to fight somebody you can get a quick hit on them giving you the upper hand. It's also useful for throwing people off the map.

Posted Sep 29, 2018
  7. Whilst I am unable to play this class at a high enough skill level to make it good, I feel like Zombie has the most potential damage output, as well as some high burst damage if you can land shots. That being said, there isn't an objective best kit due to personal preference and skill being factored into the equation - I myself love to play Creeper and Cow.

Posted Sep 29, 2018
  8. Interesting to see everyone's favourite classes!

My favourite would have to be skeleton horse as you can use the kit in many different ways and use many different play styles such as using bone rush to get back up after falling or using it to jump into the fight or holding shift just to barrage your enemy with damage. This also fits well with bone kick as you can knock your opponent near the edge and then barrage them with knock back to hit them off the edge!

Along with the passive, this kit is very fun and maybe even OP but it's very fun to play :)

Posted Sep 29, 2018
  9. If played well, spider is far and away the best kit that SSM has to offer. I think wolf is a close second. Both of those have the ability to move extraordinarily quickly, meaning that it's difficult to escape or pursue. They also are ensured to get to you before you get to them, so they can slip extra hits in. Spider's Needler, while it seems small, is quite aggressive and gives quite a bit of damage. And I'm sure everyone knows about the scary Cub Tackle + Wolf Strike attack method. It's entirely possible to be bad at these kits - just because they're good doesn't mean that the people playing them have to be, but if the person playing the kit is a good SSM player, then it becomes very hard.

Both of these kits can be quite dominant in a game of SSM, so if you're looking to get good at a kit, I'd recommend you try those out.

Posted Sep 29, 2018
  10. Jam
    x

Spider = m e t a

Posted Sep 29, 2018
  11. The best classes tend to be the unbalanced ones. Ex: spider, slime, wolf

Posted Sep 29, 2018
  12. would have NEVER guessed the best classes are the unbalanced ones

Posted Sep 29, 2018
    FreezaSama and ChrisPKStar like this.
  13. Yeah.... no

A kit that can instakill every other player on the map with no requirements every 10 seconds is obviously better than chicken.

Your opinion is still based on facts.

Read the OP. Or even just the title. This thread isn't about 'favorite' kits.

Pretty much.

Spider is the best kit. You could make an argument for Zombie, but personally I think after its nerfs its max potential isnt as high as Spider.

Wolf is also somewhat of a contender, but Wolf doesnt have the utility needler and wall climb have, and Cub Tackle is more limited and escapable than Web Spin.

Posted Sep 30, 2018
  14. Well, this is hypocritical.....

Posted Sep 30, 2018
  15. Honestly, I think that enderman kit is really strong - even against kits like spider. It has really good range with quite high mobility - the only downside is the hitbox size which really gives spider a strong advantage.

Zombie, I disagree with, don't really see it's strength - if you can't aim with a bow, then this kit is pretty weak and block toss as enderman can be powerful due to the hitbox size.

But yeah, I really think enderman - if played particularly well - can be very strong.

- Intox

Posted Oct 1, 2018
    skreb likes this.
  16. I'd say chicken as it's easy to hit your opponent multiple times in quick succession. Another one is cow as it does a good amount of damage while sprinting.

Posted Oct 1, 2018
  17. No not really lmao

Posted Oct 1, 2018
  18. Chicken is one of the worst kits SSM has to offer. Low armor and low melee damage. If you miss a single chicken missile it could lead to you dying, or just getting punished heavily. Any good player will easily be able to kill a chicken.

Zombie is definitely one of the better kits. Rankings/"Tier Lists" are usually what each kit would rank if played at max potential. Definitely takes some skill to use, but players like Deidara and ConnorHasNoPals can hit ~50%+ of their shots, making it quite difficult to even engage, often leading situations to a 50/50.

Posted Oct 1, 2018
  19. Probably Zombie.
    Death's Grasp Arrow.

I airshot a Chicken with this and I absolutely freaked out. I literally fell off my chair.

Posted Oct 2, 2018
  20. One thing I have come to take notice in SSM is that the Spider seems to be top tier. The direct double jump (which can give hit priority), wall climbing, and Spin Web (axe) as recovery gives it the ability to provide pressure, do damage, or just continuously come back onto the stage fall after fall. The wolf also has direct double jumps, but does not have wall climbing or the ability to poison.

Posted Oct 2, 2018