• 325 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2409 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What do you dislike about bedrock the most?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by DabaronDaFox, Jun 15, 2019.

1. One of my friends say it’s actually really comfortable to pvp on mobile

Posted Jun 19, 2019
  2. lol I love how the staff missed the joke.

Posted Jun 19, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  3. The complaints I have are all of the bugs and glitches, the small skins where they are hard to see and don't show armor, not enough games on Bedrock though I hope there will be more, the reduced Knockback and a few more things.

Posted Jun 19, 2019
    Mystic 0440 likes this.
  4. I know LOL. Disappointment at its fullest.

Posted Jun 19, 2019
  5. Actually the hitbox is the same size as a normal skin.

What i dislike most about Bedrock is the amount of duping, especially in cake wars.

Posted Jun 19, 2019
    FluteVegetables and Strafer303 like this.
  6. Well it's not uncomfortable in any way, all u have to do is swipe and tap.

Posted Jun 19, 2019
  7. it's very uncomfortable compared to a mouse and keyboard imo

Posted Jun 20, 2019
  8. To me, Bedrock feels like what Minecraft would have been... if it were made some years later than normal in the advent of microtransactions. Skins, maps, things you might generally get for free on Java version are sold separately on Bedrock for their own prices. I get companies have to make money, but microtransactions have always felt cheap to me. Like I'm being sold an incomplete version of a game, and to make it complete, I have to pay additional money. Obviously Minecraft is a little different in that the features are mostly cosmetic, but I think my general distaste for Bedrock remains because of how much better Java is in this regard.

Other than that, I don't actually play Bedrock version, so I couldn't tell you what actual gameplay differences, if any, I dislike.

Posted Jun 20, 2019
    SpitefulNick and neropatti like this.
  9. I don't mind bugs in all games except in SkyWars.

SkyWars is my favorite game and constant bugs have ruined my experience.

Posted Jun 20, 2019
  10. Hey there!
    Honestly, I have nothing in particular that I seriously hate or dislike. I think that Mineplex's bedrock version still has to undergo development and it hasn't yet hit those critical stages that java already has. I think really Minecraft Windows 10 itself really needs an upgrade to it's features to become more easy to use and code. With a matter of time I think the two platforms will become even more similar. I think with the development of Minecraft comes the development of Mineplex since Mineplex does pretty much rely on Minecraft itself. I don't have any particular areas that I think seriously needs attention to but really, I hope to see bedrock continue on it's successful path and I do think that with time Mineplex's bedrock version will become as similar and easy as Java!

Posted Jun 20, 2019
  11. You just get used to it. I can see it being a bit awkward at first but it shouldn't be uncomfortable for too long.

Posted Jun 20, 2019