• 4081 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12519 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What do you dislike about bedrock the most?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by DabaronDaFox, Jun 15, 2019.

1. This is just for what do you dislike the most

For me it would be the skins that are like 2 feet tall. And in PvP its stupid to have the hitbox all the way down there.

Posted Jun 15, 2019
  2. The pvp in general

Posted Jun 15, 2019
    Outplqy3d, PapiKirito and Steven190 like this.
  3. The lag.

Posted Jun 16, 2019
    Outplqy3d likes this.
  4. I am pretty god at PvP on bedrock

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 16, 2019
    FruitVegetables likes this.
  5. being on a phone fighting people on computers.

Posted Jun 16, 2019
    FruitVegetables and el4ctrified like this.
    • Post Boosting
    yes

Posted Jun 16, 2019
    TREnderGaming1 and leo_thya like this.
  6. So I like it

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 16, 2019
  7. You like being on a phone, fighting against people with a mouse and keyboard? What are you, a masochist?

Posted Jun 16, 2019
  8. It says what you dislike the most. Not what you like the most,

Posted Jun 16, 2019
  9. Everything: the lag, the pvp, the immaturity of the players, etc.

Posted Jun 16, 2019
  10. Right, but I said what I disliked, but then they quoted it and said "so I like it", does that not imply that they enjoy the thing I mentioned?

Posted Jun 16, 2019
    FruitVegetables likes this.
  11. Oh I see

Posted Jun 16, 2019
    PapiKirito likes this.
  12. How people take no knockback, how arrows function, AND THE FACT NO ONE TAKES KNOCKBACK.

Posted Jun 16, 2019
    el4ctrified and PapiKirito like this.
  13. The either existent/nonexistent knockback.
    Since pvp is broken on bedrock, its fairly easy to win with spam clicking xD

Posted Jun 16, 2019
  14. I have to agree with the 2 feet tall skins, especially the ewok skins. You don't even know what armor they are wearing and it's so annoying. Like others have said the knockback can be pretty annoying. Sometimes I will get knockbacked into the void in games such as cake wars and sky wars while wearing diamond armor and they have a wooden sword and other times I will get sketchy kills involving knockback(I once killed a guy by knockbacking them BACKWORDS and BEHIND ME into the void), than, and worst of all, people could be standing on the edge of an island and I hit them and they just refuse to fall into the void.

In sort I hate: short skins, and knockback

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  15. IKR
    Especially on bridges. When you are full on running toward the enemy and hit them, they just stick on the bridge while you fall off lol. Not to mention, it's really funny cuz sometimes arrows give kb and sometimes they don't.

XD
    For small skins, I don't really find a problem with them anymore. Their hitbox is the same of that of a regular player, so I kind of just hit the empty space above them like any regular player, it's harder to aim down while fighting.
    On the note of armor, I mean, expect the unexpected lol.

Posted Jun 18, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.
  16. I would say Turf Wars, the bow and arrows are so inconsistent, every time you play you have to first figure out if you can shoot, when only given one arrow you can’t shoot so you have to wait for the 2nd, you die in the meantime. The arrows when you can shoot on a good day use to shoot a distance of 64 block, recently that has been cut in more than half ... your bow is fully drawn back and when you release it the arrow drops somewhere not even mid-court from spawn and you watch them just drop. You spend at least a game or two just shooting wool to figure out did you hit the wool, how the arrow hit, so you can figure out how close you now have to get to just hit someone. Turf has always been frustrating, never consistent, the bow works so differently in Mob Arena or Cake Wars and Sky Wars, heck even OITQ in comparison to a game that is all about using the bow.

Posted Jun 19, 2019
  17. The bugs.

Posted Jun 19, 2019
    el4ctrified and ohrangee567 like this.
  18. Personally, the occasional glitches don't bother me quite as much as the despondency of content compared to Bedrock's parent Java network. As a Bedrock staff member, I still occasionally feel compelled to play on our Java network for a quick game of Bridges or Champions, and I would love to see more games from Java be implemented on our Bedrock server-- provided all the glitches are remediated first.

Posted Jun 19, 2019
  19. I enjoy pvping on my phone. I lose to a lot of win10 players but I don't really care.

Posted Jun 19, 2019