• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5752 Players Online
  • 2862 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What do I do

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by FT40, Jan 8, 2020.

1. I'm on survival and theirs people trading god items which is not allowed (I think) what do I do?

Posted Jan 8, 2020
  2. Hello! The best thing to do would be to contact a bedrock staff member or make a report. Make sure you take screenshots of the trading occurring and get enough evidence so that staff members can process the report. You may make a report here.

Posted Jan 8, 2020
    xGetRekted, ScarletBlood37 and FT40 like this.
  3. Thanks alout

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 8, 2020
    AtlantaTV likes this.
  4. I believe that this is only punishable the god weapon is used against another player. I was once banned for having a god item in my inventory, but then unbanned 2 days later due to the fact that I had not used this weapon against other players.

Seeing that these players have not used their weapons against other players, I don’t believe that this is bannable. However, if they are using the weapons to kill other players, feel free to report them at https://www.mineplex.com/reports and make sure to check out the reporting guide at https://www.mineplex.com/report-guide/

Posted Jan 8, 2020
    xGetRekted, FT40 and AtlantaTV like this.
  5. Thanks

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 8, 2020
  6. Um... What is a good weapon? Sorry, I don't play Survival lol

Posted Jan 12, 2020
  7. Not good, god lol sorry

Posted Jan 12, 2020
  8. Yea so what is a god weapon?

Posted Jan 12, 2020
  9. Im confused

Posted Jan 12, 2020
  10. As Salty said, Just record it, and report, Simple!

Posted Jan 12, 2020
  11. I believe you are allowed to obtain god items. As long as you do not do the following: Dupe them which is exploiting the game, Make them which is hacking, or use them to harm another player. I have many god items which I got from trading with other players. Sometimes they are necessary to have because if someone lights you on fire, you need god armor to protect yourself. Also if someone kills an animal with a god item with a high level of looting, it will cause a lot of lag. Having a god flint and steel helps by burning those items. Lastly I have seen mods, trainees, and members of QA carry around god items for fun. And that’s what some players like me do, have them for fun. Hope this clarified your view on god items.

Posted Jan 12, 2020
  12. If someone kills a player or griefs a players home then that is punishable that falls under ruining players gameplay, survival was made as a non pvp mode and made for players to have fun and interact with others, record it happening and report.
    As far as having those items, a member from Rules Committee would have to respond, but survival may/should be getting update in the future and that may solve some of the issues. I get handed those items by players often but just throw in lava, or keep some in a chest in case needed for mods.

Posted Jan 13, 2020