• 3924 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11810 Players Online
  • 7886 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What did you vote for?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Jango_55, Feb 19, 2020.

1. I chose SSM, because many kits are definitely overdue for a debuff. But I will add that Cake Wars would've been a second one if given the opportunity because I stand by the opinion that the frosting kit is in need of a bit of a debuff.

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    SpyNinja__ likes this.
  2. I voted for champions! It has not had an update for many years now and its player base has been wanting an update for a long time.

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    Fall likes this.
  3. I chose Cake Wars because personally I think it's pretty cool, competitive, but sometimes the kits are too powerfull

Posted Feb 20, 2020
  4. Super Smash Mobs.
    It NEEDS an update ASAP.

Half of the kits are unbalanced and broken.

I'd say it'd be nice to have CW or SG updated but SSM needs it the most.

Posted Feb 20, 2020
    SpyNinja__ and Mitchy like this.
  5. Hey,

To be perfectly honest, I couldn't decide which one game I would like to see updated. Personally, I think that games like Nano, Bridges, Survival Games, Champions, and SSM could all really benefit from some love and attention. Some of those games haven't seen an official content update in literally years. Some bug fixes here and there are present; but, overall, not much new content has been added to some of these games for a very long time.

I voted for Nano Games mainly because I've seen GI's Nano docs and I think that a lot of their ideas would be really neat to see implemented (I'm biased, I know. And no I cannot release any of that information [as far as I know, anyways]).

I would also really like to see an official Bug Fixes update. Specifically, I would like to see that dang baby chicken glitch in Block Hunt fixed after over 10 months! (Sorry but that bug really just aggravates me :/ ).

-Dan

Posted Feb 20, 2020
    Fall and Im_Ken like this.
  6. I vote champion

Posted Feb 20, 2020
    Fall likes this.
  7. I will vote for SSM, because it is a unique game mode, it is very interesting to play it (I hope, not only for me: D). This mode has not been updated for a long time, so there are many errors. But still ! The hope of renewal remains and will remain in my heart. Maybe sometime this will translate into reality.

Posted Feb 20, 2020
  8. I voted for Obama.

Posted Feb 20, 2020
    PhoenixSky, Vocaloiid and M4RK7000 like this.
  9. Mixed Arcade because it's the only type that actually has the potential to increase the player count in my opinion. The other games have already lost their player base, especially those that have been waiting over 2 years for updates (cough skywars).

Posted Feb 20, 2020
  10. I voted for Nano Games because I've been playing it for the past few days. It seems like it needs some new games added to the rotation, so that's why I picked it!

Posted Feb 20, 2020
  11. i voted for nano games. it’s a game that probably needs some bug fixes and new minigames, so that’s why i voted for it.

looking forward to see what mineplex’s team has planned!

Posted Feb 20, 2020
    SpyNinja__ likes this.
  12. Hey! I voted for CakeWars. I don't really play any other games as much and I think it would be cool if it was updated. But, I don't really have a real reason for picking it.

Posted Feb 20, 2020
    SpyNinja__ likes this.
  13. Hey!

I voted for Super Smash Mobs as it's one of the games I don't play as frequently, yet I feel deserves an update and a higher priority over some of the newer gamemodes. It's mainly on behalf of the community that I'm voting for SSM, as it's widely known that it's been years since a proper content-heavy update or even slight changes that could make all the difference for those who play it. I debated voting for Nano Games as I enjoy it, but I've only recently started playing it and while it would be nice to see an update I don't have as much experience to have an opinion on it.

There isn't an obvious modal vote that I can see here and everyone seems to be distributing theirs evenly enough, which is interesting. It shows that there are a lot of games that appear to need updating, which is definitely true based on the votes. I think the community would be very satisfied with an SSM update after so long, though, and won't mind waiting around for the others to roll in.

Posted Feb 20, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 20, 2020
    Mitchy likes this.
  14. I voted for Mixed Arcade, there are balancing issues with Wither Assault that need sorting out. Turf Wars needs an achievement kit, Micro Battles needs more achievements and an achievement kit. Milk The Cow needs an update as the gameplay is completely luck based and stale, Snake still needs bug fixes, Super Spleef needs to stop kicking for suspicious movement every time the block below you is removed, as well as the fact that Wither Assault and Milk The Cow need stats.

Also the last game in Mixed Arcade was released in 2015, that might need a refresh too.

However, I think new games or general updates such as levelling are more important than any one game. If there's one game that warrants an update from a business perspective it's Cakewars as it brings the players.

Posted Feb 20, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  15. I had a hard time deciding what to vote for. I accidentally clicked the wrong one so whoops on my part. However, if I didn't click the wrong one I would probably have voted for Sg. My favorite games on Mineplex are Bridges, Sg and Skywars and while I do have a hard time choosing between the 3 I would want to see updated I would totally choose Sg. I feel like Sg is still a really fun game on the Mineplex network, however there are some things that I think could be updated to make it better. I know GI has been working on some kit balancing which is a great start. One thing I think would be cool to see added to Sg is the chance of getting maybe a golden apple from a chest. I know this would have to be rare and while a lot of people might hate that idea I think it would add some uniqueness. Overall I would choose Sg because I'm super excited for the kit balancing coming to Axeman, horse, and other kits. Hopefully the Sg update is soon to come!

Posted Mar 14, 2020
  16. Honestly, I suffer the same fate as @Epicbuilder435 because I completely misclicked and voted for Draw My Thing. I definitely think Survival Games is worthy of an update though- it'd be cool to see some changes added as well as new maps, including some adjustments to certain kits.

Posted Mar 14, 2020