• 356 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5166 Players Online
  • 4810 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What device do you access the forums on most?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SkyCreates, Dec 6, 2021.

?

Device Selection

1. PC / Laptop

70.8%
  2. Phone

58.3%
  3. Tablet / iPad

12.5%
  4. Other (something not listed)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. This is a question I randomly thought about and wanted to know what other people do as well.

What device do you most commonly access the forums on? You can pick up to 2 selections.

Posted Dec 6, 2021
    _ItsMusic_ likes this.
  2. I usually access it from my phone

Posted Dec 6, 2021
    _ItsMusic_ likes this.
  3. Usually on my phone, but sometimes when I’m procrastinating on my homework I just create a new tab and hop on the forums on my laptop lol

Posted Dec 6, 2021
  4. Samsung galaxy tablet

Posted Dec 6, 2021
    Brownie ☕ likes this.
  5. wait what

also to answer the thread's question I use a PC. I dont have any other option lol

Posted Dec 6, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  6. I usually access the forums with my phone but sometimes with my pc if I'm not on my phone.

Posted Dec 6, 2021
  7. Haha fair enough

Nice

Posted Dec 6, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Dec 6, 2021
    _ItsMusic_ likes this.
  8. Hi! I use the forums on both my PC and my Phone. I think this is probably one of the most convenient things about being on the Forum Management Team because I can do sub-team work from both devices. I usually use my phone when I'm on the go, or if I'm laying in bed and my PC if I'm sitting at my desk. Out of the two, I probably use my phone more because I'm always on the go.

Posted Dec 6, 2021
  9. Commodore 64

Posted Dec 6, 2021
  10. Oddly specific but, I like it.

That's pretty convenient, I use PC and Phone as well just because it's so much easier.

Mostly PC for me but when I check in I only use Phone.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 6, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Dec 6, 2021
    Amg and _ItsMusic_ like this.
  11. true to be honest it's much easier to reply on my laptop. I do only really check when its on my phone to pass time.

Posted Dec 6, 2021
  12. Normally when I'm on the forums I like going on a PC because it becomes easier for me to go around typing and making posts on areas such as the Off-Topic section or maybe somewhere like the Server Discussion area. It becomes easier for me to do and much more comfortable, but when I'm not doing things such as posts I like using my phone to like other people's posts and maybe talk to people who replied to my forums wall thing or someone else's. So yeah, but I normally use a PC to be on the forums most of the time when talking and whatnot.

Posted Dec 6, 2021
  13. Computer.
    I don't use it for gaming though cause it would prob crash.
    Buying a PC soon so then I could use that.

Posted Dec 6, 2021
  14. My PC, it's convenient TwT

Posted Dec 6, 2021
  15. My PC. as many people have said, it's so much more efficient and convenient for me when it comes to typing things, or just accessing the forums quickly.

Posted Dec 6, 2021
  16. Phone cause when I actually wanna access the forums I'm not at my pc and I'm too lazy to go to it. When I'm at my PC I'm too busy with other things and forget all about the forums.

Posted Dec 6, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.
  17. just my tablet :/

Posted Dec 7, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.
  18. Phone, pc, and tablet. Mainly depends on where I am.

Posted Dec 7, 2021
    SkyCreates likes this.
  19. ...seems like something I posted about recently, regarding the bedrock version and the need for an in game link to be tappable to send players right into the forums! Seems brilliant ya ya?? :P

Posted Dec 7, 2021
  20. Didn't see your post when making this, so I apologize if you believe I may have "taken credit". And yeah that would be a really sick idea for Bedrock players.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 7, 2021