• 346 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 346 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What determines how much xp you get in Halloween Havoc?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Tommygun3000, Oct 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was just wondering how halloween havoc calculates how much xp they give you. Do extra mob kills count or completing tasks or what?

Posted Oct 26, 2020
  2. Experience earned in Halloween Havoc and any game across Mineplex is determined by a number of different factors. These include but are not limited to,

- How far the game has progressed
    - Whether the game was a win/loss
    - how many mobs were slain
    - Damage dealt and taken
    - The time the game was completed in
    - How many times players were revived
    - Number of deaths

In general, the better you preform in a game the more experience you'll earn!

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    Anna ♡ likes this.
  3. Though @Parrotlet has already addressed your question almost entirely, I would also like to add that whether you are alive or dead also plays a huge factor at the end of the game as well. Players that are alive in the final battle earn around 1000 more XP (can vary) versus someone that may have died and was not revived.

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    Anna ♡ likes this.
  4. Both @Parrotlet and @S1KH are 100% correct. There are a ton of factors that play into how much experience you earn when playing Halloween Havoc. It appears as though one of the largest factors affecting XP earned is how far the game progresses, with the most being earned by winning. Other factors like mobs slain, damage dealt/taken, amount of time, revival times, death times, and how long you stay alive all affect your XP earned. Furthermore, there is a base amount of XP you will always earn for playing, no matter what, but that amount is quite small, so it is generally insignificant to the final tally.

I hope this reply, along with Parrotlet and S1KH's replies have completely answered your question. I will be locking this thread to further replies, as all the questions appear to be addressed, but feel free to message me if you have any further questions or concerns.

~Thread Locked, Question Addressed

Posted Oct 28, 2020
    S1KH and Anna ♡ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.