• 409 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6253 Players Online
  • 5844 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey What country would you move to?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Knazamn, May 9, 2021.

?

What continent is your country that you picked located on?

1. Africa

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Asia

17.9%
  3. Europe

32.1%
  4. North America

32.1%
  5. Oceania (Australia)

17.9%
  6. South America

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Say you had to move out of your country for certain reasons. Which country would you move to? You can't stay in your own country. If you could, please specify what country you currently live in, but you don't absolutely have to. Just curious what everyone would say. (Also, please vote on the poll above.)

(I currently live in the USA.) Personally I would probably say Japan. I've always wanted to at least visit Japan, it just seems really nice. I started learning Japanese too (like started a few days ago-). I have an interest in a couple other countries, but Japan would be my top right now for sure.

Posted May 9, 2021,
    Last edited May 15, 2021
    Hubble and yvuggu like this.
  2. I think Sweden or Finland would be pretty cool, maybe England :)

I know you only wanted one, but I can't pick one country :P

I live in the USA currently, any place is better than here xd

Posted May 9, 2021
  3. Hello!

This is a very hard question to answer. I have always had Norway on my mind as a cool place to move to. I mainly like how far north it is, how much snow there can be, the economy, the environment and terrain, and also I believe Norway has Northern Lights. I have also considered potentially living in Germany, as I am German.

Posted May 11, 2021
    Moonliqht ♡ and BlondieBrook like this.
  4. Hello hello!

As a Canadian, I think it would be interesting to live in the USA for awhile. That way it’s close to home, and a lot warmer because it snows about 3/4 of the year here. I’d love to live the American dream in Florida, or California! Then I’d also be close to Disney <3_<3

Posted May 11, 2021
  5. This a really interesting question!

Being Canadian and my family being from Sweden I would absolutely love to go and live there and experience the culture and meet my extended family there.

Posted May 12, 2021
    BlondieBrook likes this.
  6. I currently live in Australia but I'd really love to move to Greece if I had the opportunity to! I have family from there and I love the landscape, the islands, and the culture over there. It's a place that I can't see myself getting bored of quickly, and it'd be so different to where I currently live. I do plan to visit Greece in the future anyway, so that'll give me a rough idea of what it'd be like to live there more long term.

Posted May 14, 2021
  7. Hey!

I really like this question because my answer changes like every week, but currently, I think it'd be super cool to live in Australia. I live in the United States right now which is my first choice of living, but my easily second choice would be Australia. I think that country is super cool and would be a really fun place to live. The weather is nice (from what I've heard), they have awesome beaches, animals everywhere, and I like their accents, haha. I hope one day to take a vacation there or something. Thanks for making this post!

Posted May 14, 2021
    BSoD likes this.
  8. I lived in several countries in the past so I'll avoid all those as I think that'd be cheating. I'd hands down say South Korea, it's one of the most technologically advanced nations right now, it's a beautiful country with rich culture too ^^

Posted May 15, 2021
  9. Hey!

I would love to live in Australia. I've heard great things from everyone who's been there, and I have a really good friend on Mineplex who lives there! In fact, my dad went there when he went traveling around the world during his college years. He went scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef and he still talks about it to this day. The only part he didn't like was ****roaches flying onto his face during the day in the blistering heat, which sounds awful to me too, but it's a small price to pay for such a beautiful country. Their government also seems to have their head in the game; the best example of that is how they handled the pandemic.

My class tutor and Home Economics teacher in my first and second year of secondary school made one of the best decisions of her life moving to Australia. There was lots of drama going on in our school at the time - a girl had created a big scandal out of reporting her - and she decided enough was enough and packed her bags. We were all really sad to see her go and thought she was just going to take a brief holiday. Turns out she never came back! Perhaps one day she still could, but it doesn't seem like it. She left the year before COVID started, and she's been living her best life since then because her timing was immaculate being in a country where the crisis was managed effectively.

I can't wait until I'm old enough to properly start considering it! It's a dream, but it's still something I'm serious about. Hard work over the next few years will hopefully pay off :D

Posted May 15, 2021
  10. Hello!

I absolutely love where I live. I've lived in the same state my entire life so I've never really had the experience of living somewhere else, or experiencing a different culture for a long period of time. Living right near the ocean, and having all four of the seasons are 2 of my top reasons why I can see myself staying where I am comfortably. If I had the chance to move to a different country I would probably choose Denmark. The biggest thing holding me back from this would be the language difference, as I am only fluent in english. I've always been fascinated by the colors of the building in Copenhagen, and how picturesque they are. Denmark is also ranked as the 2nd happiest country in the world, so I guess thats a bonus! :D

Posted May 15, 2021
  11. This is an interesting poll for sure.

I have a lot of different places I'd love to live in the future, especially exploiting my youth to enjoy the snow while I still can. Some places on my mind are somewhere in Canada since it's relatively unpopulated in certain areas and would be a nice quiet, beautiful, untainted place to settle down at. I'd also like to live in Colorado for a similar reason to wanting to live in Canada. Otherwise, Texas is a great place to stay for the land and would be a great investment for my future and my kids/grandchildren.

These are just some basic thoughts, but I loved reading through the rest of the responses and seeing everyone's desired areas and reasoning!

Posted May 15, 2021
  12. Maybe Mexico, I really like Mexican food

Posted May 15, 2021
  13. Heya! I would personally love to move to australia one day. I currently live in the USA but i'm fascinated with australia and would enjoy living in australia some day.

Posted May 18, 2021
  14. My deceased grandma is German, and I have always wanted to go there since I have never been. My dad lived there for a few years, and he has a ton of stories about it, which makes me wanna go there more. I think it would be cool to meet some of my family there, even though I don't really know anyone and my dad hasn't seen any of them for a long time.

But moving into a country that different from my native land of the USA would be challenging and stressful, so for convenience, I would also like to move to England and stalk some of my favorite British rock stars (even though they're a bit too old nowadays) :(

Posted May 18, 2021

15. (I live in Australia)
    If I absolutely had to, I would move to New Zealand or Canada.
    It's close to home (well, Nz) and the type of weather and environment is what I love.​

Posted May 19, 2021
  16. Hey!

I currently live in the United States but I've always wanted to live in Canada or Australia. In the state I live there's never any snow so moving to Canada would be a plus on that lol.

I wanna go to Australia cause of these adorable things
    [​IMG]

Posted May 21, 2021
  17. Syria

Posted Jun 11, 2021 at 4:07 AM
  18. Interesting question.
    I currently live in Serbia, which is located in Southern Europe in case someone isn't aware, but I would love to move to Italy someday. Italy has great culture, a wide variety of different dishes and overall seems like an interesting country to live in.
    I did visit Italy with my classmates a couple years ago, and I honestly had a great time learning about Italian culture and visiting different places with friends.
    I do love my country though, and my family lives here, so I am not sure if I could move to a different place for good though.

Posted Jun 11, 2021 at 4:55 AM