• 1560 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7974 Players Online
  • 6414 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What changes should SSM have?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Swampie_, Apr 20, 2020.

Tags:
  1. I have seen alot of post asking for changes so why not we try condese all of them in 1?

1-Do not elavorate too much, be concise about your opinion pls

2-Have some decent experience in the game, im not saying you need ALOT of wins and hours in the game, but dont post if you have 100 wins and play the game 1 time at the week for 20 min. *smh*

I personally want to get particles back to the game (cosmetics) and a win streak with a ladderboard

Posted Apr 20, 2020
    dqzzling likes this.
  2. Particles were just kinda laggy and some kits rely on particles for ability, blaze's firefly, slime's slime rocket and zombie corrupted arrow. It's just how it is. I like a lot of the changes ssm gi has set out though in the document, really enjoy it.

Posted Apr 20, 2020
    Jaek likes this.
  3. I get that, but almost all of the games in mineplex alow you to have particles in the game!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 20, 2020
  4. Creeper needs a nerf. I hate that I have to change how I play whenever theres a creeper in the lobby so I avoid randomly getting hit by a sulfur and sent 20 blocks off the map. Sulfur is the major issue with the kit. It does a ton of kb, has a 3 SECOND cooldown, and on top of both of those it actually does a decent amount of damage. An ability that can instantly send you flying across the map shouldn’t have a 3 second cooldown.

So, my suggestion is that they increase sulfur cooldown to 4, or even better 5 seconds. That’d make the kit a lot more balanced

Posted Apr 21, 2020
    GodYeeter, Mitchy and Nyq like this.
  5. The lighting shield is annoying.

Posted Apr 21, 2020
    Tranquil1ty likes this.
  6. Since you don’t want me to go into detail I’ll just list them (also on this list may be things SSM GI plan to remove)
    1. Removal of smash crystal
    2. Creeper nerf: either lightning shield or sulphur bomb
    3. Blaze: firefly nerf
    4. Skele Horse: bone rush longer cool down or removal of deadly bones

Posted Apr 21, 2020
  7. buff chicken in a way that also makes it more of an aggressive kit. So not only will it be fun to play as, it will also not be a complete chore to fight.

As someone who plays chicken aggressively, I approve of this thread.
    https://www.mineplex.com/threads/chicken-buff.53004/

Posted Apr 21, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 24, 2020
  8. 1. Remove smash
    2. Nerf Spider
    3. Nerf horse
    4. Nerf Wolf
    5. Nerf zombie
    6. Nerf sulfur bomb kb
    7. Change chicken and magma to make them more agro
    8. Nerf enderman
    9. Change snowman ice path to ice skates

Posted Apr 21, 2020
  9. change smash so that you get a nerfed smash of it after doing a lot of damage. smash crystals shouldn't descend from the sky into the arms of a hiding and running chicken

Posted Apr 24, 2020
    potatoe36 and PewDiePizza like this.
  10. SSM is based off of super smash bros. so you really cant remove the smash

Posted May 14, 2020
  11. this man says it all.

Posted May 15, 2020
  12. it didn't have smash on the original. and just because something is based off something doesn't mean you have to follow everything that is from the reference. you can tweak stuff in order for community to enjoy the game more

Posted May 15, 2020
    Mitchy and JAKE/gayblackguyy like this.
  13. No smash, no more OP wolf, creeper, skelly horse...

Those are the most important things to me rn

Posted May 15, 2020
  14. Just nerf skeleton horse. It does way too much damage, especially the bone rush which is almost impossible to escape.

Posted May 15, 2020
    Mitchy likes this.
  15. Honestly nerf skeleton horse and creeper with their recharge time and knock back would be something that would help a lot in my opinion

Posted May 15, 2020
  16. That makes zero sense as for glory mode on 4 has the smash removed in games, and in the tourneys they don’t use smashes

Posted May 15, 2020
  17. It would be funnier if they add another kit like (in my idea) - horse
    Skills for example:
    Armor: Iron chestplate and boots, chain leggings, and helmet.
    Double jump: Jumps to where you look (Like the spider and wolf)
    Passive: Longer shift you hold - the higher jump boost
    First skill (Iron Axe): Gain invisibility for 5 seconds, your iron chesplate becomes into a chain! if you hit an enemy while being invisible, you do an extra 1 heart, become visible and your armor changes into its normal form(Iron chestplate and boots, chain leggings, and helmet).
    Cooldown-10 seconds
    Second skill (Iron shovel): Gain speed for 6 seconds, if you hit an enemy you deal an extra 3-2 hearts and lose the speed effect.
    Cooldown- 6 seconds, if an enemy was hit while the skill was activated, the cooldown becomes 5 seconds.
    Smash: Each hit does an extra 0.5 heart with a higher knockback rate, your iron chestplate will become into a diamond for 15 seconds(unless you die)

I hope that's a good idea and developers will notice it. Reply what you think :sigils:

Have a wonderful day, Jumbulva :) :mineplex::gwen:
    Sorry for typing more than you asked!

Posted May 15, 2020
  18. No thanks we do not need another direct double jump kit

Posted May 15, 2020
  19. There are only 3 x)

Posted May 15, 2020
  20. Bruh... There is already something for this. It is called GI Propsed Updates for Super Smash Mobs

Posted May 15, 2020