• 966 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3545 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What celebrities would you like to meet?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by xGetRektedx, Dec 4, 2019.

1. (Inspired by neotheater) What celebrities would you like to meet if you could? I would like to meet a few celebrities; Robert Downey Jr., Tom Holland, and Chris Evans (now, I don’t like Marvel *sarcasm*) If I could meet a YouTuber it would be PrestonPlayz

Posted Dec 4, 2019
    neotheater likes this.
  2. Heya!

Personally there are only 3 celebrities that I’d like to meet. I’m lucky enough to have met most of the celebrities that I was desperate to meet haha. Or I’m about to meet them this month!

I’m really badly wanting to meet Ariana Grande. I’ve wanted to meet her since the beginning of time to be honest. Ever since I was 6 years old I was obsessed with her as Cat Valentine on Victorious and then her albums and music. Unfortunately though, I’m amongst some of the many millions of people who want the same thing. We tried to get Meet and Greet tickets back this time last year for the shows she did near me in September. But they sold out in less than a second. We had 3 desktop computers, 2 laptops, 6 phones and even an iPod touch all trying to get me the ticket. But did we? Sadly not. However, I was fortunate enough to get a Soundcheck Golden Circle ticket for Birmingham night 2! I was right in front of the stage and I had barrier. I was front and centre. She was so close it was actually overwhelming. Soundcheck was sadly cancelled, so the first time I saw her when she came on stage singing God Is A Woman I just started bawling. I wasn’t expecting to get such a good place in the arena, like I was so close to the stage that she definitely could see me. The thing is though, being that close meant that the most beautiful woman in the world say my no-makeup face all blotchy from happy tears of seeing her. It was the best night of my life though, and she gave me her pride flag at the end of the song Thank U, Next! My life probably won’t get better than that moment. That’s where my happiness will peak.

The other 2 celebrities are Alec Benjamin and Russell Howard. I love Alec’s music and I love Russell’s jokes. I haven’t seen either of them live but I really want to and I want to tell them how much I adore their stuff!

Posted Dec 4, 2019
  3. Heya!
    I have always wanted to meet Tom Holland, as he seems such a nice person. I too want to meet Robert Downey Jr, they both seem such nice people, and I think it would be awesome to meet them :P

If I were to meet a youtuber, it would probably be either Skeppy, or DanTDM. Both of them are really inspirational and funny, definitely recommend them to "Minecrafters". :D

Posted Dec 4, 2019
  4. Christian Von Koenigsegg

Posted Dec 5, 2019