• 362 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2446 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

what celebrities have you met?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by neotheater, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Myself!

Posted Nov 21, 2019
    neotheater likes this.
  2. I don't usually go outside or anywhere for that matter so I've never met a celebrity ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted Nov 21, 2019
  3. Heyo!

So the only famous person I've met is the literal icon @Sven <3 Other than that, I haven't really met any celebrities, though you surely have met a lot!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Nov 21, 2019
  4. I’ve only met one celebrity.... EDEN, he’s the only one I’ve met and really the only celebrity I really wanted to meet.

Posted Nov 21, 2019
    neotheater likes this.
  5. Love the vlog squad haha! I really haven't met any cool celebrities besides the Imagine Dragons band would be awesome to meet David Dobrik though!

Posted Nov 21, 2019
    Mathuu / Mathew likes this.
  6. I've met Andy Grammar, most of BTS, lil Wayne, G-Dragon, lil Yachty, Justin Bieber, Robert Downey Jr., and of course, me - the most famous gamer of them all! :cool_glasses:

Posted Nov 21, 2019
  7. Hey!

I've really only met NRL stars and a radio star. I have met many NRL players and they are all so nice. I have met a radio star once, they were nice but I had to go so we couldn't talk for a while. While writing this I remember I met Guy Sebastian, he was super sweet and really chill. I would love to meet more celebrities, but that's easier said than done!

Posted Nov 22, 2019
  8. Hey there!

First off I wanna say you’re lucky. You’ve seen so many celebrities! And the best part is, you remember them all!

I personally haven’t met any. During October, I went to a concert for one of my favorite artists, Logic, however. I saw him and got to listen to him perform live but I didn’t get to personally meet him. It was a lot of fun and it was the first concert I’ve ever been to.

This was a cool thread! Everyone here has seen so many more celebs than me haha.

Posted Nov 22, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  9. That's actually a lot of celebrities. In Italy there aren't a lot of international celebrities so I met only some italian youtubers and a comicbook writer at events.

Youtubers:
    Surrealpower
    St3pny
    Vegas
    Ilvostrocarodexter
    &other smaller youtubers

Comic book writers:
    Zerocalcare

You've probably never heard about any of them.

Posted Nov 22, 2019
  10. I haven't really met much celebrities, don't know if it's cause if I live in Australia, or that I've just never tried or bothered. Though you've met so many people I would love to meet! However, I've met the royals, Prince William and Kate, some well know NRL players who trained at my school, and Steve Smith who is an Australian cricketer.

Posted Nov 22, 2019
  11. I haven't met lots of celebrities, but I remember seeing some old YouTubers three years ago. I believe I first saw SallyGreenGamer there at Minecon 2016. I really wish if I can meet some famous people there, whether at the concert, convention, national games like NFL, NBA, NHL, or other places. If I saw several celebrities in the past, then I could've met them, and taken a selfie with them too.

Posted Nov 23, 2019
  12. In 2009, FC Barcelona came to Kuwait to play against a Kuwaiti club called Kazma which is a club I'm hoping to play for in the future upon my return to Kuwait. I went to that match in 2009 with a bunch of family members, I was about 5 years old but I still got a picture with the now-retired Barca defender Puyol! I really wasn't sure what I was doing or even realizing that they're well-known soccer stars, I was only 5 and didn't care much haha. But I still have the pictures with me and that would probably be the only time I met world celebrities at all. I've met a couple of Kuwaiti comedians here and there, I met a Kuwaiti actor on my way to the United States in August, he was in my flight! Although we weren't flying in the same class, as they were in first class and we were in business.

Posted Nov 23, 2019
  13. Most of the "celebrities" I know are local/state politicians(as a teen political person, I am pretty active in local politics), Andy Clark for example, who ran unsucessfully for the Georgia State Senate, or my mayor, who city-wide is extremely popular and is in his 5th term in office. When it comes to youtubers/streamers though, I've chatted with Sceptic on his streams before, I've also met Flamingo in-game as well as twistedpandora. I could probably potentially meet meet any Roblox youtuber(or perhaps even any gaming youtuber as a whole) because my roblox friend is friends with a small streamer(JaseWoof,52k subs on yt), who is friends with the Roblox youtuber Poke, and you know how every Roblox youtuber is friends with every other Roblox youtuber lol.
    As for celebrities I'd like to meet, probably some bigger, Federal politicans who I hope will mentor me into my own political career and some more youtubers and streamers, I also hope some of my friends who are trying to get into singing or acting will succeed. A lady at my church said she was going to run for U.S.Senate in 2020 as a Democrat, if she somehow wins against for example Stacey Abrams(if she somehows changes her mind about running for Senate) than I could easily say I know a Federal Senator

P.S.
    When my mom was in College, she did meet Vanity, who was an 80's singer, after Vanity retired to do evangelism, during a church revival

Posted Nov 30, 2019 at 9:21 PM,
    Last edited Nov 30, 2019 at 9:44 PM
  14. Bernie Sanders
    Ryan Lochte
    Brooks Laich
    Harry Reid
    Also friends with a professional Ultimate player, but he's not exactly famous.

Yeah two of them are politicians.

Posted Nov 30, 2019 at 10:55 PM
  15. I have met myself.

Posted Nov 30, 2019 at 11:09 PM
  16. Hey!

Wow, you've met tons of celebrities! I've only met the following bands and that's it:

TSO (Trans Siberian Orchestra)
    AJR
    I've also met Luis Calpadi and Dean Lewis.

Posted Nov 30, 2019 at 11:22 PM
  17. Wow, you've really met a lot of celebrities! Kudos to you though, I wish I could meet that many, though I don't know a lot of the ones on there [uncultured :blush:]. As for me, I LOVE celeberities, mostly artists (singers), which means I go to a lot of concerts. With my huge love for artists comes a lot of money spending. These are some of the artists I've met:

-Fifth Harmony x2 [Camila Cabello, Lauren Jauregui, Dinah Jane Hansen, Normani Kordei, Ally Brooke] (2014 & 2016)
    -Halsey (2017)
    -Dua Lipa (2018)
    -Camila Cabello x1 (have met her once since she left Fifth Harmony [2018] and I'm meeting her again on August 20, 2020!)
    -Ariana Grande (2019)
    -Shawn Mendes (2019)
    [I have pictures with all of them and in most of them i'm probably crying LOL]

And I don't know if it counts, but I did meet Beto O'Rourke (former Texas representative / ex democratic candidate for presidency)

I didn't really start going to concerts until 2017ish, so I'm hoping to be able to meet a lot more artists I love in the future. I'm a huge Camila Cabello, Ariana Grande and Shawn Mendes fan, so it was basically magic being able to meet them. I know a lot of people might say it's not worth it or it's super ridiculous to pay to do these things, but it's something I really love doing and moments I know I'll have with me forever.

Posted Dec 1, 2019 at 3:11 AM,
    Last edited Dec 1, 2019 at 3:18 AM
  18. Ooooh! This is my favorite question~
    I've met a lot of celebrities

- Andy Biersack
    - Joshua Raven (lead singer of The Faim)
    - Black Veil Brides x4
    - Pierce the Veil
    - Corey Taylor(lead singer of Slipknot)
    - Bonnie Frazer (lead singer of Stand Atlantic)

They're mostly rock artists! I absolutely adore all of these people and I've looked up to them for a super long time. Whenever I met them I nearly cried haha

Posted Dec 1, 2019 at 9:48 AM
  19. none as ireland doesn't have any big celebs haha

Posted Dec 1, 2019 at 3:32 PM
  20. You’ve met Robert Downey Jr.? That’s cool! I’ve always wanted to meet the actor of Iron Man xD, considering he’s my favorite Avenger.

Posted Dec 3, 2019 at 7:33 PM