• 3842 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11229 Players Online
  • 7387 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey What are your favorite games besides MC

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Asteiph, Feb 17, 2020.

1. For me I usually play Fortnite, LoL, and Osu if you've heard of them. They're pretty good and exciting (not fortnite ofc) I used to play them for a while now. I've been playing them for more than a year except for (OSU) almost a year. I recommend playing them too!

Posted Feb 17, 2020
    KerbalBoy likes this.
  2. I kinda still play Fortnite, but I do play Subnautica, Gang Beast, Slime Rancher, Human Fall Flat, and a bunch of other things. Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head for now.

Posted Feb 17, 2020
    Asteiph likes this.
  3. Sometime ago, I took a short break from Mineplex (Minecraft all together). In place of Minecraft I started playing Roblox. Although, when I began playing Minecraft again my interest for Roblox slowly faded. I remember I used to play games consisting of EveryPlay, until that closed down. Occasionally, I’ll play Roblox, but most of the time I’ll be playing Minecraft.

Posted Feb 17, 2020
    Im_Ken and Asteiph like this.
  4. I play ROBLOX as well as Minecraft but I used to play various games on my WII such as Mario Party and Mario Galaxy.

Posted Feb 17, 2020
  5. I’ve been getting into GTA V recently. I tried to download Detroit Become Human but my computer was acting up, so it didn’t open, and it still isn’t. So, I decided to turn to GTA V since it was already on my PC. I played the campaign on it before, but I never really got into it. I’ve been getting into the online mode which is really fun.

I’m also a huge fan of the Life is Strange series. Although the games are a bit slow, each of the games have a powerful message in them and I think all of their stories were developed really well. I also love all of the characters.

Posted Feb 17, 2020
    Asteiph likes this.
  6. The game that I used to play religiously was Runescape. I began playing in 2007 and played on and off until early 2019. I think that I stuck with it for so long because of the nostalgia. I can easily say that it was one of the most fun (and addictive) games that I've played in my life. Other games that I've dabbled in have been GTA IV & V. I never really played them online, just casually with my sister.

I'm also always down for Mario games. My sister, my friends, and I used to be obsessed with Mario Kart on the Wii. Before that, we played it on the Nintendo DS. I've also had a great time playing Super Mario Bros and Mario Party.

But, Minecraft will always be one of my favorite games. It's been a part of my life for almost 7 years now, and for me, the only other game that has ever rivaled it is Runescape.

Posted Feb 17, 2020
    Asteiph likes this.
  7. Apart from Minecraft, I really enjoy CS:GO. I've been playing it for the past 3 years and I still enjoy it till this day. I used to even play Counter-Strike Source like 8-10 years ago. I also play lots of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, I play it with my friends all the time and it's really fun when you're just messing about. I play GTA V, Fortnite and other games such as co-op games (whenever my friends come over) but I mostly play those three games (Minecraft, CS:GO and Rainbow Six Siege).

Posted Feb 18, 2020
    Im_Ken and Asteiph like this.
  8. Hmmm...
    Sometimes I play Fortnite, but I find it boring so I prefer playing Fallout 4. Fallout 4 is a good game, especially if you have some mods from Nexus. Another game that I like is SCP Secret Laboratory which I find very funny because of it's society. My 2nd(after Minecraft) favourite game is CS:GO. I played both Control Strike and Control Strike Global Offence. I don't have many skins, but I am still good at this game. My favourite guns are dual Beretta and FN SSR because it is very powerful!

Posted Feb 18, 2020
    Asteiph likes this.
  9. Really other than Minecraft I only play Apex and Titanfall 2. Both games are made by the same company so they both have the same feel. Apex is more of a strategy game since you have to run around a map and look for loot and you cant respawn. Titanfall 2 is a fast pace game where you have infinite respawns and you can just run around the map and get some kills.

Posted Feb 18, 2020
    Asteiph likes this.
  10. Hey!

A few years ago I was playing Minecraft excessively so I decided to search for other options and I came across Terraria, which was becoming quite popular at the time. I thoroughly enjoyed playing it and at this time it was in its 1.2 release, so there was a lot to do but 1.3 still hadn't arrived on our consoles yet. I loved the sense of adventure and the novelty of it at the beginning provided me with something Minecraft never had. For a 2D game that is far removed from Minecraft in so many ways, which people don't often realise, you can't get much better. I waited around for 1.3 for what felt like forever and my interest was re surged with the challenge of the Moon Lord.

Portal and Portal 2 are also two of the best games I've played. The concept is so creative and GLaDOS's dry sense of humor got me laughing a lot while beating the test chambers and never failed to amuse me, even at times of crisis such as when approaching the end of the games. At the beginning, there is a lonely sense of having no one alongside you, but as it progresses and heads into Portal 2 things get much more lively.

Life is Strange also deserves a mention as @510bike said, however I am only playing this game as of the moment so I cannot declare it one of my favourite just yet, even though it's definitely heading that way. Things are just starting to get wacky but overall I love the storyline and the characters are crafted so well. I'm also playing Half Life right now too and it's proving to be great - I played for several hours straight yesterday! I'm balancing this with Life is Strange and both have a few episodes in each so it's going to be a fun week off school ;)

If I could name every one of my favourite games I'd be here for hours... Ori and the Blind Forest needs to be here too I'm sorry. It would be unfair to leave it out! I cannot describe the atmosphere that this game has, with the adventure, and the music... and everything. It's safe to say I'm in love with the game. It touched my heart at times and I recommend everyone play it. Ori and the Will of the Wisps is releasing in less than a month's time and I could not be any more excited so I'm eagerly anticipating its release!

Caleb it's time to stop typing. Thanks for this survey as it's one I got very invested in!

Posted Feb 18, 2020
    Asteiph likes this.
  11. Omg are there any Wizard101 folks here???

Posted Feb 18, 2020
    GuitarHero_King, SpamL and Asteiph like this.
  12. Hey! If I'm not playing Minecraft (which is usually rare) I will be playing Rainbow 6 Siege, Borderlands 3 or Dead by Daylight. However, a friend (@atPuddle) is trying to get me to play Apex Legends. But, I don't really play any other games. If I'm not on Mineplex I'm normally coding plugins for Minecraft.

Posted Feb 18, 2020
  13. Hey,
    That's a quite long favorite list, though, thanks for sharing it with us. The way you explained and described these games makes them look interesting and exciting to play.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 18, 2020
    WowCaleb likes this.
  14. Yo,
    Omg, I used to play Wizard101 before, but I after I reached the max level which was level 130 which was the time I was playing it, like 7 months ago I stopped playing till now as usual, everytime I reach the highest level I stop playing till a new one comes. It's nice to see a Wizard folk here it's almost unbelievable to find Wizard folks on here. This game used to be one of my favorites, but I forgot to mention it. We could play it sometime :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 18, 2020
    Sven likes this.
  15. Hey! :sigils_down:

To be honest I’m really boring in that I mainly just play Minecraft. Usually when I’m not playing Minecraft I’m either at the gym or at a field playing soccer, or just doing homework. But the rare times I do play other games than Minecraft are often on weekends with my friends.

One game I enjoy a lot is CS:GO. I’m not exactly “great” at it, but I don’t usually play standard games, instead my friends download custom maps for games like tag, hide and seek, and other fun and random games with cool and unique maps. Along with CS:GO there is Stick Fight. Stick fight is a game in which you’re a stick figure that kind of flops around (like human fall flat) and tries to kill all the other stick figures to win the game. My friends and I play this game a lot with each other and it’s a really fun time. The last game with my friends that I play is called rogue lands. It’s a game where you’re in a sort of 8-Bit space ship with portals to different planets. You harvest materials to make armor and defeat bosses and the goal of the game is to get the best gear possible. Me and my friends enjoyed speed-running different planets with each other over the break.

Aside from PC/Mac I also have a PS4 where I have another few games I really enjoy. First off there’s a game I previously referenced called Human Fall Flat. This is a sort of puzzle game where your limp character hops around and needs to complete puzzle-like levels. Me and my parents play this game sometimes and it’s a really fun time. Secondly, another puzzle game, is Moss. Moss is a game in which you are a spirit helping to lead a mouse to defeat some evil boss. You’ll need to use some magic (since your a magical spirit) to help move objects and control crabs to help your mouse friend get through each level as the story progresses. Lastly, there is FIFA. Being a soccer player this game is a huge standout to me and I absolutely love playing the game and going through the various story modes, ultimate team and other game modes. Essentially fifa is just a simulation of soccer matches between the teams of your choice with several different game types and story modes to be played.

Loved responding to this post! Was a great way to take a mental look around my “game library” and reflect on some enjoyable moments I’ve had while playing these games. Thanks for posting!

Posted Feb 18, 2020
    DJPenguinPro and Asteiph like this.
  16. Heyo!

Ok, yall really missing out though. Overwatch is where it's at besides MC. It's so much fun as you work together as a team to capture objectives, push the payload, control the points and more! There's such fun events and such cool and unique hero's you can play who have such different backgrounds and lore's from eachother. The game is really unique and such a fun experience to play, I definitely recommend it! Another game I play is Roblox with @Camull ✩. We usually play Jailbreak because it's so fun and occasionally Survivor, but Roblox is such a fun game!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Feb 18, 2020
    DJPenguinPro and Asteiph like this.
  17. Truck Driver, Warframe and Fortnite

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    Asteiph likes this.
  18. I do enjoy playing on the Mineplex server however if I'm not on this I play clash of clans!

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    Asteiph likes this.
  19. Well, thanks for the ping. And I play many games from PC to phone. Too much to list to be honest but yeah.

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    Asteiph and iMedia like this.
  20. I rarely ever play other games than Minecraft. My favourite games other than Minecraft are NHL19 (Xbox One) and some Super Smash Bros and Mario games (Wii).

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    Asteiph likes this.