• 157 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2492 Players Online
  • 2335 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What Are Your Colors?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Soul Of Alpha, Jun 24, 2022.

1. What colors do you use in Minecraft if you have a specific skin that you use a lot? Mine for example are White with Miami vice colors (neon light blue and hot pink). What colors do you brand yourself with?

Posted Jun 24, 2022
  2. As of right now light pink. Is that subject to change say like tomorrow? Absolutely.

Posted Jun 24, 2022
    Soul Of Alpha likes this.
  3. pixels

Posted Jun 24, 2022
  4. Red.

For reference, here is my skin
    [​IMG]

Posted Jun 24, 2022
  5. I have a skin that I named simply Cloudy that I made about a year ago and I still use it to this day, well, a revised version. It has a blue hoodie with a white cloud on it. It's blue not just to reflect the "Cloudy" aspect of it, and also because I like the colour blue. I also once made a sunset version of it that used warm colours on top of the cloud, however, that was based on my old design and I never intended to make a sunset version of the revised version. You can see my Java linked character if you're interested in it :)

Posted Jun 24, 2022
  6. My colors are black, white & red, Same with my community / clan!

Posted Jun 24, 2022
  7. Blue skin & hair
    Clothing is always black or gray

Posted Jun 24, 2022
  8. Green, Dark green, Red, White & Black. Watermelon time

Posted Jun 25, 2022
  9. Really the only color that is consistent with all my characters is the grey clothing and blind eyes, because I have a ton of skins with different colored hair. May main skin has blue hair, but there's a handful of "dyed" skins, halloween, xmas and pride skins, the OG reddish-brown hair, and of course the @NotArrowsShadow grey skin.

[​IMG]

This isn't even all of them... *sigh of disappointment*

Posted Jun 25, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.

10. Mans got a whole color pallete for daily selection lol.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 25, 2022
    ItsMeTanish and TheArrowsShadow like this.
  11. tbh I'm more of just the monochrome kind of person. My skins are white and black, which are basically the only colors I wear irl too ;p

Posted Jun 25, 2022
  12. Orange green and brown

Posted Jul 11, 2022
  13. My Ricky Spanish skin is grey with black pants, a red vest, a grey t-shirt underneath, and brown hair, with my trademark black visor. I'll admit I liked the black jumpsuit with grey accents that my old skin had better.

Posted Jul 13, 2022
  14. Heyya!
    I mainly associate myself to black and white with accents of red and purple! :D I really like the vibe of yin and Yang and the whole philosophy of balance and such and I feel like my personality fits it well. Hence my black and white obsession. Red and purple just go well with it.

Posted Jul 13, 2022
  15. Blue, I've always been a big blue guy. I think I look really nice in blue, and I just think it's a nice colour to look at as well

Posted Jul 13, 2022
  16. Blue, blue, blue, and blue
    Edit: I forgot to mention blue

Posted Jul 13, 2022
    Nightys likes this.
  17. Grey because sad boy vibes :(

Posted Jul 14, 2022
  18. Orange and blue are my favourite ones. Also nice job on the ones who have mixed these colours, very impressive.

Posted Jul 14, 2022
    • Red
    • Black
    • Blue

Posted Jul 14, 2022
  19. My colors I frequently wear are Red & Black! (Mostly black) But other than the outfit, I have red eyes and white hair.

Posted Jul 14, 2022