• 3269 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 15211 Players Online
  • 11942 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What are you doing during quarentine?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JVSgamer, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Since this is a long and uncertain period I am sure there are many people out there trying out new things and learning new skills!

For me , I want to learn a new language ( not sure what one yet) and I also want to get more into cycling and improve my football skills.

what are everybody else’s plans?

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  2. I am just being a butt and playing video games and on discord.

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    KerbalBoy and JVSgamer like this.
  3. At the moment, I'm just trying to enjoy my time with my family. Being in quarantine is a blessing in disguise since we're often caught up with the troubles of the outside world. Having time to spend with my family has made me realize how much I've looked over them and I plan on continuing to do the same. :)

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    anon192 and JVSgamer like this.
  4. we all are guilty of this hahah

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 1, 2020
    KerbalBoy likes this.
  5. ^ this , it’s sad though because my granny is in a retirement home so we can’t see her :(

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 1, 2020
  6. That's sad :(

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    JVSgamer likes this.
  7. every day is a day closer to resolution

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 1, 2020
  8. I've realised the necessity of going outside into nature rather than staying indoors.

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    JVSgamer likes this.
  9. only yesterday did I realise there was a small river like 3 mins away from my house lol

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 1, 2020
    anon192 likes this.
  10. I've been trying to do some homework in quarantine but it's mostly just been me procrastinating and playing a very unhealthy amount of Minecraft.

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    JVSgamer likes this.
  11. can relate

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 1, 2020
  12. I've decided that I don't care about the virus, and am continuing to leave the house as usual... April fools! During the quarantine I've been playing a lot of Mineplex, Zooming my lessons, working out, and spending time with my family. I'm thankful that my sister was able to come home just before the virus got really bad, so she was able to pass through the airport without contracting it and is now back with the majority of my immediate family (I have one sister still across the country) so I've been doing a lot with her, since she's usually on the opposite coast.

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    JVSgamer likes this.
  13. You had me with the first couple of lines haha , yea same my sister got back from uni in time so thankfully she didn’t contract it!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 1, 2020
  14. Wii Sports.

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    JVSgamer likes this.
  15. legend, how to get fit during a crisis

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 1, 2020
  16. Hey there!

During this time of quarantine, I've been playing a lot of video games, watching movies, eating, sleeping, and repeating the same thing over and over again. I'm starting online classes pretty soon I believe. One of my teachers has been assigning my class homework and it's already keeping me busy. It's a bit boring being home all the time, but it's also enjoyable and relaxing. Howeverrrr, I can barely look outside. Whenever I try going outside, my eyes just begin hurting. I haven't seen the sun in a while and that's probably why.

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    JVSgamer likes this.
  17. try eating some oranges, i reckon it's probably a lack of vitamin c, but other than that our teacher's have just left us our booklets and we do them ourselves :(

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 1, 2020
  18. I was on leave for a bit and during that time.. Animal Crossing New Horizons (ACNH) came out on the Nintendo Switch. It's safe to say that it hasn't even been out for two weeks yet, and I've already accumulated over 100 hours of playtime. What can I say, I've been waiting for the game for around 8 years since AC New Leaf came out, so I've just been grinding that out. I recently came back from leave though, so I'm now balancing playing Animal Crossing with Mineplex because it's double XP week woohoo!!!!!!

As for non-technology hobbies I've picked up on, I'm starting to get interested in playing the piano again! I've started to learn more songs on the piano as well as I frequently play Clue and Monopoly with my family to spend some time together and not go fully crazy while quarantined haha.

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    xGetRekted and JVSgamer like this.
  19. oh my days! I loved both the other animal crossings, I would have gotten it but i don't have a switch unfortunately! I also play the guitar, my sister does the piano but i just find guitar more relaxing.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 1, 2020
  20. I really want to learn the guitar as well! My significant other is actually learning it right now, but since I don't have a guitar, I'll just have to resort to the piano, which also isn't bad! I've been wanting to learn it for a while now, and now I don't have a reason not to.

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    JVSgamer likes this.