• 702 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9916 Players Online
  • 9214 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

what are the normal peak hours of mineplex

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by pikachuagency29, Jan 9, 2022.

1. i want to know, like a line graph for mineplex's hours and number of players online so i can play in non-peak hours and connect to mineplex lobbies and games with ease

Posted Jan 9, 2022
  2. I'd say peak hours are around the afternoon/evening in EST time, so in or around when you made this post and now. It's also especially active on weekends. It may be easier to find lobbies later on in the day or in the early morning in EST as well as playing around the weekdays as well!

However, lack of lobbies is not an issue solely as a result of the amount of players that are playing on the network, it is also a backend issue that needs to be resolved. Bedrock infrastructure is a work in progress and will hopefully be released as soon as possible. To my knowledge, this will also help the issues of servers going down or too little lobbies being run.

Posted Jan 9, 2022
  3. If you want a simpler explanation of what maevestar said then basically servers are down and there is a problem with the physical software and the host who owns the computer to fix it is AlexTheCoder, and he doesn't really help bedrock whatsoever and is useless, so it won't get fixed until he decides to stop being lazy and a useless dev lead for bedrock

Basically why there is barely any players on rn

Posted Jan 9, 2022
  4. There's a website called Minetrack, it's got statistics for Bedrock and Java. I think the main voting site also has something like that. Just know it's highest during the afternoons and evenings any day of the week and especially on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.

Posted Jan 9, 2022
  5. Good question!

Posted Jan 10, 2022
  6. Yeah I believe it does show that I used to use that website.

Posted Jan 10, 2022
    BlazeFire likes this.
  7. Ide say around 10-11 standard time

Posted Jan 13, 2022
  8. the peak hours (in europe at least) are around 16-20 central european time

Posted Jan 13, 2022
  9. Oh my bad I’m sorry.

Posted Jan 13, 2022
  10. play after school hours, thats when all the bad at the game kids play

Posted Jan 14, 2022
    qtkaysen likes this.