• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2337 Players Online
  • 2337 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What Are The Most Satisfying Moments In This Game For You?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by iDaimyo, May 7, 2019.

1. oops. i'm a little bit tired. xd

Posted May 18, 2019
  2. A well-aimed web is always satisfying :d

Posted May 18, 2019
  3. With slime, putting your minion in a specific location, then pulling off a combo with it, pushing opponents into it, then the minion pushing them into you, doing a ping pong style combo knocking opponents back and forth for as long as possible (usually ends after one back and forth). Very rare, and good players usually avoid it very easily by just staying aware of the minion's location or just by double jumping in the right time to avoid the combo, but it can be really satisfying if you actually manage to pull it off, and the damage reward is great as well.

Posted May 19, 2019
  4. Straight Lining someone out of existence.

Posted May 21, 2019
  5. Starve killing a slime player. Oh, it feels so good.

Posted May 22, 2019
  6. Probably winning for once. :p

Posted May 22, 2019
  7. Sounds fun for all parties involved!

Posted May 23, 2019
  8. Playing wolf or spider, and comboing an iron golem without being hit or letting them recover!

Posted Jun 2, 2019
  9. Being able to knock somebody off with Creeper, with the explode ability, that gets me the satisfaction of playing Creeper.

Posted Jun 2, 2019
    Posted Jun 5, 2019
    Tours likes this.
  11. Killing people quickly with consecutive landing corrupted arrow shots

Posted Jun 5, 2019
  12. Speedster combo with villager, it's actually hilarious

Posted Jun 5, 2019
  13. Confusing everyone with the wither skeleton. It is hard to get good at, but undisputed is the most confusing mob to go against.

Posted Jun 5, 2019
  14. When you knock someone into the void with the Destructor kit in Bridges!

Posted Jun 5, 2019
  15. Personally, Flying as a sheep in SSM , is most satisfying.

Posted Jun 6, 2019
  16. When I play SSM, I am always playing Witch. What's so satisfying to me is hitting my opponent with a daze potion, bat wave, then daze potion combo. I feel like a god. Also, witch is just fun to play in general.

Posted Jun 6, 2019
  17. When you notice someone is hacking but he/she gets banned before you get in a fight with him/her

Posted Jun 6, 2019
  18. When a sheep jumps, wool rockets, and then jumps again and I just one shot them off the map

Posted Jun 6, 2019