• 464 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2876 Players Online
  • 2412 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What Are The Most Satisfying Moments In This Game For You?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Daazi, May 7, 2019.

1. I would probably say landing a fully charged slime rocket.

How about you guys?

Posted May 7, 2019
    FluteVegetables and xOeuf like this.
  2. Hello there,
    I'd say the most satisfying moment is when you successfully kill someone without them landing any hits on you. I find it so clean when you kill a player giving a good amount of knockback and hits. I'd say this probably goes in any game really. I also find it satisfying when you're launched back up when you fall into the void but avoid dying from double jumping or something.

Posted May 7, 2019
    PapiKirito likes this.
  3. I dont play much but I do fall off a lot, so most satisfying is when I land a long shot hit and they fly off the map with myself on the ground. Doesn't happen often but it's really great for me

Posted May 7, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  4. Landing a perfect Bone Kick :D

Posted May 7, 2019
    Daazi likes this.
  5. Opponents running into fish flurry, then turning around and shooting Ink Shotgun at point blank. Dink dink dink DINK dink dink

Posted May 7, 2019
    cerns and Daazi like this.
  6. Opponent getting blasted off into the void and when they try to recover, you aim a perfectly timed static laser that launches them even further

-Circus

[​IMG] ZAP
    --- Post updated ---
    Hey Daazi

Posted May 7, 2019
  7. When you find a lobby that has nobody playing zombie, creeper, magma, or wolf.

Posted May 7, 2019
    Crash, ChrisPKStar, Mitchy and 4 others like this.
  8. Landing multiple direct hits on an opponent with chicken missile why they are in mid air

Posted May 7, 2019
  9. It is very satisfying to hit a player off the edge and they try to jump back up but are unable to. :’)

Posted May 7, 2019
  10. Honestly, the most satisfying moment in SSM would have to be when you do a great amount of damage using the fish fury ability. It's the only "ding" sound I like to hear! Especially if you can trap someone in one by constantly hitting them into it.

Posted May 7, 2019
    ChrisPKStar and Daazi like this.
  11. For me it'd be sulfur bombing someone off the map and timing an explode to knock them back into the border when they try to recover.

Posted May 7, 2019
  12. I'd say the most satisfying moment for me is when you clutch a 2v1 or a battle and you're on half a heart. Leaves you kinda breathless like woah nearly died there.

Posted May 8, 2019
  13. Getting a nice combo in PvP with 10 hearts left.

Posted May 8, 2019
  14. Great question! I use the pig kit in SSM and the most satisfying moment for me is when I hammer players with baby bacon bombs and they die. It's really fun!

Posted May 8, 2019
  15. When you're able to do a seismic slam and knock a player off and kill them.

Posted May 8, 2019
  16. My Most satisfying moments have been in Super Smash Mobs Teams where I hit a perfect Spider Web and my teammate finishes them off with a good bow spam from skeleton.

Posted May 9, 2019
    xOeuf likes this.
  17. Heyo!

The most satisfying thing for me is either killing a hacker or killing someone who hasn't landed a hit on you. When I kill a hacker I feel so happy for some reason and then killing someone who doesn't land a hit on you is really satisfying.

Posted May 9, 2019
  18. I think the most satisfying moment in SSM I have had is when you get an opponent to 1 live and you have 3 and when they run away forever and you finally eliminate them. I have had this happen every time I play ssm and I love it when I can finally get them killed and eliminated from the game.

Posted May 9, 2019
  19. Forcing a creeper to fall off with ink shotgun. For me, creepers are hard to fight because their sulfur bombs always do a ton of knockback on me. So usually I end up falling because they will throw one after the other, so I always feel good when I am able to do the same thing to them with ink shotgun.

Or when there's a camper and I spawn fish flurry on them and get them trapped until they die.

Justice served!

I enjoy killing hackers too. After they die, I really don't care if someone else wins. All that matters is that we took down a cheater.

Posted May 9, 2019
    PapiKirito likes this.
  20. catch a guy with my cub

Posted May 11, 2019