• 1170 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3254 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What are the best games to level up on MinePlex (excluding the exclusive gamemodes)

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Awesome299, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Hello everybody! I hope you are having a wonderful day! I have just posted this thread because I've been playing Mineplex for years now and I'm not a very high level. What are the very best games for leveling up (not including exclusive gamemodes like Halloween Havoc). I would really appreciate your reply! TYSM! :)

Posted Oct 10, 2019
    Gzen likes this.
  2. Hey!

I too have been playing Mineplex for years now. Anyways, the two games I play when I want experience fast, are: Skywars and Speed Builders. Winning one game of speed builders usually gives me around 1.2k experience and if you play 10 games and win all of them, you're getting 12k+ experience. Even coming second or third in speed builders still gives you around 600-1000 experience which is pretty good for being in the top three. Skywars is really good for experience. You don't have to win the game in skywars to get tons of experience, you just need to get a lot of kills. If you get 4+ kills and die you're looking at 600-800+ experience. Winning with 6 or more kills usually gives me 1.2k experience. However, both of these games are somewhat hard depending on who you're playing against, so my advice is to just aim for the top three in both games and get lots of kills in Skywars and you'll be levelling up in no time! I hope my tips have helped you, and I wish you the best of luck in your time levelling up!

Posted Oct 10, 2019
    Dan1el and Awesome299 like this.
  3. Thanks!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 10, 2019
    Animalll likes this.
  4. I no life de you get 600 exp per win and 200 if you lose for me how much i get

Posted Oct 10, 2019
    Awesome299 likes this.
  5. You can also get s pretty good amount of experience from SSM or Nano games. They are also pretty fun so it won’t be as frustrating as other games :)

Posted Oct 10, 2019
    Awesome299 likes this.
  6. I'd recommend you try your luck on the limited-time Halloween Havoc event..
    I do know personally that the event is quite hard and even if you don't win and only get like 5 minutes through the event there are still some decent awards to be made. If you don't really want to spend your time trying your luck at the event I'd recommend that you play Speed Builders, Super Smash Mobs or SkyWars, (Even if you don't win a skywards game and only get like one kill you still will get some decent EXP and the games are pretty quick which is a plus). If your around my level which is 34 I'm pretty sure and you play speed builders for a few hours your most likely going to get close or even level up so that's pretty cool.

I hope that I've helped you even if it was only a little..
    - TheProTroller

Posted Oct 10, 2019
    Awesome299 likes this.
  7. Hey!

Many games give a lot of good experience, especially limited ones. But as you said to not include the limited gamemodes, I won't include that.

Mainly, as someone has stated above, Speed Builders give a great amount of experience. If you win a game of Speed Builders, you almost always get 1.2k+ experience. But this is depending on how long the games last as if you play 20 rounds and come second place, you will probably get the same amount if not more. But as a winner, you will get a lot more experience! So how long the games last is the main factor in how much experience you receive.

Other than that, I would recommend playing something you enjoy playing! If you have a friend, find your favorite game with him/her if not done already and play it! If you play at a game that you're good at you're much more likely to win and get more experience than if you're not good. Grinding a game you're good at but not enjoying will be boring, so it is important to play a game you like.

I've already said it a few times, but I will say it again. Play a game you enjoy! If you enjoy a game, the time flies by, and you will be earning a whole lot of experience in no-time. No matter what game.

Posted Oct 10, 2019
    Awesome299 likes this.
  8. i think block hunt used to give you lots of xp because you could spam meow and fireworks and hiders almost always won back then, idk if that's changed now, but I think the best game is SSM as well as speed builders

Posted Oct 10, 2019
    Mitchy and Awesome299 like this.
  9. Hey,

For me, the gamemodes I usually play to level up fast are Bridges, Cake Wars, Nano Games, Sky Wars, and Survival Games. Of course winning them will give you the most XP or having the games last a while will too. No gamemode here really gives high XP out of nothing unless it's event, it's more of really grinding the server for a few hours a day to get leveled up.

Posted Oct 10, 2019
    Awesome299 likes this.
  10. Thank you all so much for your tips! They have helped me a lot!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 10, 2019
  11. No problem! Do nano games it’s really fun and it does give you a lot of xp, time flies because it is so fun so you will get a lot!

Posted Oct 10, 2019
  12. As mentioned above, there are plenty of games that give a good amount of XP, such as Cake Wars, Nano Games, and more. I suggest finding a game that you are good at and enjoy - once you have a certain game in mind, grinding it however much you'd like would give you the best results. I would also like to mention that Nano Games contains tiered achievements that reward a lot of experience if you are a fan of the game. Claiming daily rewards from Carl the Creeper and attempting missions in Sam the Slime should also help as well. Good luck with leveling up!

Posted Oct 10, 2019
  13. Hey!
    Honestly, whenever I'm looking to level up quickly I look at classic gamemodes. These are games like Skywars, Survival Games, CakeWars, Bridges and Blockhunt. Normally, the key to a high exp game is both length and kills; therefore winning with a large number of kills is the best way to gain exp. My personal favorite game is Skywars. With a 7 kill game, and a win you can normally get 1.2k exp as an example. Another game that is worth checking out would be Nano. Nano doesn't give a lot of exp per game, but games finish quickly so those smaller amounts build up quickly. Anyways, hope I helped!

Posted Oct 10, 2019
  14. Heyo!

For me, the easiest way to level up is by playing games like Cake Wars, Nano Games and Sky Wars. I'd suggest playing Sky Wars as it's an easy quick game, and if you win grants you around 1.5k XP which is great when leveling up. Nano games is super fun, so I'd suggest you check it out. It provides a fair amount of XP for the number of games and in my opinion, is a fun and easy way to level up. Also, there are some challenges to complete which give a lot of XP as well. Cake Wars is super fun, although it's a game that requires skill and good teamwork it is really fun to play with friends and another easy and fun way to level up! Hopefully, this gave you some insight into games that are fun and provide a good amount of XP!

Posted Oct 10, 2019
  15. Hello!

All of my exp/xp so far has come from cake wars and skywars!
    I highly recommend these two game modes to level up and gain exp/xp from.

(You can view my newer thread to find out more information!)

Regards,

Posted Oct 11, 2019,
    Last edited Oct 21, 2019
  16. Hi!

I'd have to agree with the majority of people so far saying that Cake Wars is one of the best games for levelling up. Each win, on average, tends to give me around 3k xp. On Mineplex, longer games, such as Bridges and Cake Wars, are amongst the best in terms of earning xp. However, my greatest piece of advice is to play games that you enjoy, and are good at, as that will not only make time seem like it is flying, but also give you lots of xp in the process. Earning achievements in specific games is especially helpful towards gaining xp, in games such as Nano Games and Cake Wars.

Don't forget to claim daily rewards from Carl the creeper as well!

Hope I helped, and if you have any questions feel free to PM :)

Posted Oct 14, 2019,
    Last edited Oct 14, 2019
  17. Hey!
    So I might mention some games already mentioned but here is my advice. Skywars is a good one due to rounds being pretty quick along with you being able to get kills and if you win that's even more xp so to me that usually levels be up pretty quick. Another great game would be Nano like others have mentioned. Nano is so quick paced that you can get a lot of xp if you grind it. I have gotten a couple levels a week and to me that's a decent amount. Along with any other games you are good at. Games you win give you more xp so try and play games you are better at then games you are not so good at. Along with checking in with Carl for daily rewards and Sam the slime like AceSJus mentioned can also give xp for completed quests. Goodluck leveling up!!

Posted Oct 14, 2019
  18. I personally have a lot of luck with getting a lot of experience from Block Hunt. However, I would say that it takes some time to build up to that because it requires you to be familiar with the maps. I almost always play Hunter, so my experience comes from killing Hiders. Once I became familiar with the more popular maps, finding players as a Hunter became really easy and now I can easily get 8 - 10 kills every game. Otherwise, you are just sitting there as a Hider and not racking up much experience. It can also depend on the players in your lobby and how experienced they are at the game. I like BH though because the games are long enough to give you a decent amount of experience from just playing the game, but they aren't super long or super short. I feel it's a perfect amount of time for a game if you want something that you can get invested in but won't be super long and prevent you from getting into another game if you wanted.

Posted Oct 14, 2019
  19. If you are great at pvp, would highly suggest Cake Wars and Sky Wars as viable options. Winning a game of cake wars can grant you about 1500-2000xp (and maybe more if you've really cleaned the house), whereas a win in Skywars can grant about 1500xp,which is pretty good considering the time it takes to do a sky wars game. There's also SSM, which if you win can grant you around 600-900 xp depending on the time spent (usually 5-10 minutes per round). Overall, the rule of thumb is the better you are at a game, the more xp you'll get from it and Cake Wars, Sky Wars and SSM can be xp mines from my experience.

Posted Oct 14, 2019
    Im_Ken likes this.
  20. The best game you can level up faster are Cake Wars, Skywars, The Bridges, Survival Games, or any longer games. Personally, I’d say that playing Cake Wars would earn tons of XP. You have to win the game and playing well at the same time. I’m not trying to get level 100 because it takes longer for me to reach the final level. My goal is to get level 60 or later because that’s be my maximum level I can get. You can also try one of our limited gamemode event, Halloween Havoc. There are two difficulties, normal or challenger mode. If you haven’t played Halloween Havoc before, then I’d recommend you go for normal mode first. Once you’re confident about this gameplay, then why not try to go for challenger mode!

Hopefully, this will help you to increase XP in-game!

Posted Oct 15, 2019