• 1705 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6024 Players Online
  • 4319 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What are some games you enjoy other than Minecraft?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JYTG, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Hey there! This is my first forum thread post so I thought I’d make it a little bit interesting.

Question: What are some games you enjoy other than Minecraft?

- I’d like to say I’m an AVID Gamer. I play and enjoy many other games other than Minecraft such as Fortnite, League of Legends, Roblox, etc. I enjoy them all but Minecraft has to be the most enjoyable one to me because I get to play with a lot of my friends, family, etc. I also get to experience new things on Minecraft as well.

So, what’s any other game you enjoy other than Minecraft?

Posted Jun 20, 2019
    Overstuffed likes this.
  2. I do not play a lot of games other than Minecraft. Outside of Minecraft, I play Clash of Clans (mobile) and NHL 19 (Xbox One).

Posted Jun 20, 2019
    krystian and JYTG like this.
  3. Hi! Great question! Sorry if my answer is lame lol.

When I stopped playing Minecraft last year I spent most of my time playing Overwatch on both PC and xboxone. On my PC account I made it to my silver border and on xbox I am at level 40.

Posted Jun 20, 2019
    JYTG likes this.
  4. Hello!

I do CS:GO, Osu!, and a little bit of Fortnite if it's with irl friends. Great games.

Posted Jun 21, 2019
    JYTG likes this.
  5. Heyo!

As of right now, other then Minecraft, I dabble in Super smash bros ultimate when my brother wants to duel me. I used to play the FPS game phantom forces on Roblox. I played in championships, and was in a clan called SquadronX. I was in the top 500 players out of 15,000-20,000 for a few years, and peaked at 18th best player in the game for about a week, and 7th best KD ratio for a month or so. It was after that that I got bored of phantom forces, and started playing mineplex more often, and the rest is history.

Posted Jun 21, 2019
    JYTG likes this.
  6. I play halo (all but 5, that one is meh) and smash ultimate when I have friends over, but other than that the only game I really play is Minecraft. I don't really dislike other games necessarily, but tbh id rather drive irl than play a racing game, rather play sports irl than sports games, and fps' get boring and repetitive super fast. Single player games also don't do it for me, which pretty much leaves me with RPGs and the like, but games that are pure stats and grind based are lame imo. I think a good game should allow a skilled player with basic gear to beat any bad player with decent gear.

Posted Jun 21, 2019
    JYTG and Hestong like this.
  7. Other than Minecraft I really love to play Super Smash Bros Ultimate, other than that I spend most of my time watching anime.

Posted Jun 21, 2019
    JYTG and PapiKirito like this.
  8. Csgo (if it's not with русский) Gta V, dead by daylight bo4 zombies, football (soccer), rocket league, red dead redemption 2

Posted Jun 21, 2019
    JYTG likes this.
  9. You guys are Avid Gamers too! I'm glad to see players from the Mineplex community engaging in other games as well.

-JYTG

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 22, 2019
  10. The only other game I play is The Sims 4. I've been playing the sims ever since I was around 7 years old and it still remains my most favourite game of all time. I love how creative you can be. Building houses and creating sims is such a nice way to relax and escape from everything. I also play Animal Crossing. I rediscovered my Nintendo 3DS and so I've been getting into Animal Crossing again. I can't wait until it comes out on the switch although I'll have to invest in a Switch first haha.

Posted Jun 22, 2019
    JYTG likes this.
  11. To be honest, Minecraft is my only enjoyed game...
    I don't know why, but I've been that way for a few years now. I don't think I'll ever quit Minecraft! xD
    Minecraft has brought me great memories, and I don't know what I'd do without them. Fun, excitement, creativity, and more come in the Minecraft player's experience. I can't hate, because that's what everyone deserves out of a game!
    ヾ(•ω•`)o

Posted Jun 22, 2019
    JYTG likes this.
  12. I mostly browse through whatever my friends are currently playing, which is, for example, War Thunder, Payday2, The Forest, GTA5, CS: GO, League of Legends and Garry's Mod. You might have noticed that most of those games are multiplayer, that is because I absolutely hate playing games alone and will sometimes simply not play if there are no friends online.

Posted Jun 25, 2019
    JYTG likes this.
  13. Besides Minecraft, I enjoy playing Survivor ORG's on Discord! Survivor ORG's are games that last roughly 39 days, and you're playing with 19 other real players! The game works just like the TV show Survivor, as you win challenges and vote people off at tribal council. It is a ton of fun! Furthermore, I also enjoy playing games like Town of Salem, and Five Nights at Freddy's! Both are really intense and fun strategy games, which require focus and attention to detail! In addition, for mobile, I thoroughly enjoy playing games like Clash Royale and Brawl Stars! It is very fun game to have in your pocket whenever you're bored or looking for something to do! However, as of currently, Minecraft is what I play the most! :)

Posted Jun 25, 2019
    JYTG likes this.
  14. hey!

I usually play quite a lot of GTA V when I am not on Minecraft. I have always enjoyed open-world games where you can literally do anything you want, GTA is one of them. Theres loads of fun missions to do and a very interesting story line, very cool game. I also play Clash Royale on my mobile when I have some free time..

Have an awesome day!

Posted Jun 25, 2019
    JYTG likes this.
  15. CSGO, Garrys Mod, etc.

Posted Jun 25, 2019
    JYTG likes this.
  16. I mostly play on my PlayStation with my friends if I'm not playing Minecraft. We used to play a lot of Fortnite when it first came out, but we eventually moved on from that and started playing some other games. Those other games being GTA 5, Rocket League, and Minecraft (Console).

If anyone is looking for some single player games to play on the PlayStation, I highly recommend Spider Man and Detroit Become Human. I really enjoyed playing those games and I would feel others would too.

Posted Jun 25, 2019
    JYTG likes this.
  17. I enjoy playing Rocket League a lot. This game has car soccer and you can do a lot of fancy things. You can shoot the ball in unlimited ways and there are always new mechanics coming out. I also used to play Spider Man PS4 and it had a great story. I would recommend buying it.

Posted Jun 25, 2019
    JYTG likes this.
  18. Naruto Ninja Storm 4, Smash bros ultimate and Animal Crossing

Posted Jun 25, 2019
    JYTG likes this.
  19. This is a fun and good question lol. Personally I really enjoy FPS games and regularly play Black Ops, Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon, Destiny 2, Halo, and Modern Warfare 2 (which is my favorite game of all time) and of course I also enjoy Minecraft. I also like sports games such as the 2k Basketball series and Madden NFL football series and I also enjoy Marvel's Contest of Champions which is a mobile game. Have a good day!

Posted Jun 25, 2019
    JYTG likes this.
  20. Personally for me if I am not playing Minecraft it has to be ESO or Sims 4, both are amazing games and the developers for both are dedicated to making such a amazing games

Posted Jun 25, 2019
    JYTG likes this.