• 397 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7341 Players Online
  • 6944 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What are some fast ways to level up? (Bedrock)

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by Noahs Away, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Hey everyone, I’ve been playing Mineplex for a while and I’m looking for tips/advice on how to level up faster. I seem to only be leveling up around once a week. There are people on my friends list that are higher levels than me or closing in on my level that advance much quicker than me. If anyone could tell me some ideas down below, it would be appreciated! If you guys read advice of others, I wouldn’t be surprised if you learned maybe a tip on how to level up.

Posted Oct 26, 2021
    xLqnax and Cloudy like this.
  2. Mob Arena and Cake Wars (if your games last a long time) are the 2 main ones that I can think of. If you really want like 10,000 XP at once then you can play Mob Arena and get to round 25+.

Classic games and games like Block Hunt won't really grant you much XP from my experience.

I do see that you're lvl 66 though. At a level like that, you're bound to not level up as fast as people who are a lower level than you. It may be only natural that you're levelling up the amount you are.

Posted Oct 26, 2021,
    Last edited Oct 26, 2021
  3. I would definitely recommend grinding Skywars while it’s amped. Every game you win gives about 1.5k-2k XP. Bomblobbers while it is amped is also a great source for experience. I got to level ~85 by grinding Cake Wars non stop with my friends in maybe 4 months? So if you have a good group of friends who can help you get some quick wins in Cake Wars I would recommend that too. But definitely if you play solo mainly, Skywars is the way to go.

Posted Oct 26, 2021
  4. Hey there, in my point of view skywars, bomblobbers and cakewars are some of the best games to grind lvls. Especially if you play in a party while the bomblobbers game is amplified.

Posted Oct 30, 2021
  5. Amped bomb lobbers in a party or play a lot of skywars.

Posted Oct 30, 2021
    Noahs Away likes this.
  6. Bomblobbers, mob arena, and skywars are good for xp especially when amped

Posted Oct 31, 2021
    D4rkRalph and Noahs Away like this.
  7. Hax

Posted Oct 31, 2021
    StarGoodGame and StyxKiller03 like this.
  8. Bruh.

Also I wanted to say that playing Dragons, Speed Builders and Turf Wars, Bomb lobbers, and maybe skywars? could help a lot when it comes to leveling up :)

Posted Oct 31, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  9. For bedrock, just skywars

Posted Nov 8, 2021
  10. bomblobbers. Its the most convenient imo. Also 1 level a week is pretty dope. In the 60s 1 level a week is actually kinda normal, when bomblobbers had the 5 year amp I got like 1 level in a day or two. 70s in when it becomes a challenge, mostly cuz you want to play more games after playing bomblobbers for so long and now im playing games that give like 3k xp in 10 minutes (castle defense).

Posted Nov 14, 2021
  11. when double xp was a thing, i got 750,000 xp in one day from bomblobbers(17 hours of playing) and thats like going from level 0 to 35 i belive

Posted Nov 14, 2021
    DrRentzel likes this.
  12. O_O

Posted Nov 14, 2021
  13. Hello there,
    I find one of the best ways to get xp in bedrock is by playing bomb lobbers but you wanna be the last person on your team because your xp and gems get split amounts your team in order of last surviving gets the most.

Posted Nov 14, 2021
  14. exactly. there was like 10 new level 100's just in that period alone

Posted Nov 14, 2021
  15. Yup, we had 12 level 100s in July (which was when BL returned), and more after that. I'm glad I didn't get my xp from BL cuz it's kinda cheap and easy imo xD

Posted Nov 15, 2021
  16. i think i got 1.5m xp from Bomblobbers in total, just needed that extra push xD

Posted Nov 15, 2021
  17. no, every games a game. the only immoral way to get xp was afk'ing in dragons when that was a thing

Posted Nov 15, 2021
  18. That ruined the game, I don’t even wanna play dragons cause it looks bad on your stats

Posted Nov 15, 2021
  19. Oh, I agree. What I mean is that BL xp was absolutely insane. With double xp and amp you could get over 18,000 xp in a single game, which is just too overpowered, and when BL returned, there was double xp due to it being the 5th anniversary of Mineplex bedrock. Without the double xp I would say BL is kinda fair for xp, otherwise it's just way too much during double xp, hence why I said it was "cheap" and "easy". We had double xp for all of July as well, so that's why we had 12 level 100s in a single month, with all being BL as one of their main xp sources

Posted Nov 15, 2021
  20. yea, I think they nerfed the xp ~5 times during that time period lmao

Posted Nov 15, 2021