• 2248 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10686 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What animal would you turn into?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Enigmq, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Not trying to insult any people religious or who believe in an afterlife so just imagine this. This is Not reincarnation but simply changing your race to any animal. What would you be? Would you base it off of your zodiac or would you go off of your favourite animal? Any reason as to why you're choosing this as your new race or stories that links to your decision? Also, last one for today and if I think of more tomorrow I'll be sure to post it!

Posted Sep 7, 2019
  2. Chicken with a diamond axe and a bow

Posted Sep 7, 2019
  3. I would probably wish to be a Lion as I think they are pretty neat. Lions are my favorite animals so I might as well be one lol

Posted Sep 8, 2019
  4. I would like to be a human. Humans are animals as well, so I would just be a different human so I can still be staff on Mineplex I guess. xD

Posted Sep 8, 2019
    Jocoe likes this.
  5. I love the ocean, I love dolphins, I like swimming, maybe I should become a dolphin... or a turtle... or a shark, or any sea animal! I really like dolphins though, they are so cute, they make cute sounds, and they are like the angels of the sea. Oh and I'd love to be able to swim around all day and shoot water out of my blowhole, how fun would that be!

Posted Sep 8, 2019
  6. Heyo!

Personally, I would love to become a type of bird (like a hawk or an eagle) just to be able to fly. It would be cool flying over places, being able to have good vision, and also good hearing. It would just be a fun experience overall. Very curious to see what other people would want to become as well!

Posted Sep 8, 2019
  7. I don't want to come off as to rude or anything but you are kind of excessively posting threads left and right on /off-topic/ and it's sort of over saturating the board if you know what I mean. It is fine to make threads and stuff just not one every 10 minutes to the point where the question/thread topic doesn't actually withhold a meaningful conversation.

Posted Sep 8, 2019
    Thenorn likes this.

8. Interestingly, I would go for an Eagle as I love travelling & seeing new sights.
    I feel that having a birds-eye view will help me achieve that and well flying around all day would seem fun!​

Posted Sep 12, 2019
    4G0 likes this.
  9. I mean I’d probably choose a Cheetah. I’m a pretty fast person in real life and let’s be real.... who doesn’t want to be speedy?

Posted Sep 12, 2019
  10. Hey!

I would change into a great white shark. Reason why is because I love the ocean and sharks are one of the leaders in the water. Also, I could discover so much about the ocean as we only know around 4%.

Posted Sep 12, 2019
  11. I, personally, would become a wolf or a penguin. Both are amazing animals, and I like both a lot. If we are talking about mythical creatures though, I would become a Jolteon. Because it's my favorite pokemon and I love it a lot for its stats as well!

Posted Sep 12, 2019
  12. If I were to become any animal, it would be an Eagle. It would allow you to travel anywhere and there would be so many beautiful sites to see. No stress, just flying around and relaxing. There would be so many places I want to visit and so many things I'd do. Although I wouldn't want to be an Eagle forever. Although it would be very amazing and relaxing, I still think I'd prefer being human. It's just a much easier lifestyle, and there are so many great things to do as a human.

Posted Sep 12, 2019
  13. I would turn into a panda just because they have really chill lives. They just eat bamboo and sleep. Also, they are probably the cutest animal.

Or, I would turn into a snow leopard. Why? Because I like the snow and leopards are cool lol

Posted Sep 15, 2019
  14. Dragon ofc

Posted Sep 15, 2019
  15. Animals just don't compare to humans, I'll stay as myself :D

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    Jocoe likes this.
  16. I would love to be a kangaroo. Mainly because it's my favourite animal and they have nothing to worry about. They bounce around, eat grass and chill out in the sun. That would be a much better life than having to deal with all the stresses and worries of being human. Super interesting reading all the responses!

Posted Sep 16, 2019
    Animalll likes this.
  17. Hey!

I would love to be either a Gorilla or a Dog. A dog because they are so cute, loved by basically all and are treated very well by MOST people and owners. As a dog, you would most likely have a home, and a family to wait for while they're out. Being a dog seems like it would be fun! A Gorilla because they are very strong and they have DNA's similar to humans, since Humans are an evolution of Gorilla's (I think). Both animals are really cool and if I weren't to be a human, i'd want to be one of these two.

Posted Sep 16, 2019
  18. I would be a Peregrine Falcon, I just googled it, and they are literally the fastest living things on the planet.

Posted Sep 16, 2019
  19. I would be a shark as it is near the top of the food chain. They are physically strong, fast, and happens to be the name of one of my favourite sports teams, the San Jose Sharks (NHL).

Posted Sep 16, 2019
  20. I would love to be a dog. Dogs are so cute and cuddly, and live their life cared for and just happy. Additionally, most dogs sleep a lot but are filled with energy in specific moments - I'd love to be that way.
    Pretty interesting thread, glad you made it.
    In this situation, the correct term would be species I believe.

Posted Sep 16, 2019
    SpookVegetables likes this.