• 1189 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6878 Players Online
  • 5689 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What about A Creative world instead of survival?

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by DerekjaxGamer59, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Why don’t we add a creative world well sure there will still be survival but I always wanted Creative in Mineplex :)

Posted Nov 22, 2020
    OrangeyCob and Paladise like this.
  2. While it is interesting, it will be too hard to moderate since on bedrock there is like a 1 ~ 400 staff-player ratio so I see this idea getting immediately denied

Posted Nov 22, 2020
    OrangeyCob likes this.
  3. Yo!

I see how you kinda would like creative. My thinking would be no only because of the inappropriate stuff people will build, also this might get more people mad when they get griefed. I'm going to leave a -1 here. Sorry, but It's gonna cause more problems

Posted Nov 22, 2020
    Paladise likes this.
  4. To be honest that's kind of a great idea! However... Instead of a creative whole like world, why not make it like a plot creative mode. Basically a world where players will have their own plot and they can build whatever they want there! This could bring attention to other players so they can show off their building skills and there would be a lot of amazing stuff out there.

Posted Nov 22, 2020
  5. Hey! I’m assuming y’all are talking about bedrock edition, since most of you are mainly bedrock players. This game already exists, it is called creative housing and is located on the left side of the lobby, next to the classics NPC. I don’t see a reason to make a new game where people can build, since you can just give your friends access to build and build whatever you want. Then, other players can come into the plot and see what you’ve built, so creative housing fits your description of your new game idea.
    -Bob

Posted Nov 22, 2020
    DUALITIES, DaPBillk and OrangeyCob like this.
  6. Bruh why am I so stupid I forgot this existed LOL

Posted Nov 22, 2020
    Bob16077777 likes this.
  7. I was gonna say ahahah. I was pretty sure you perfectly explained housing but i wasn't sure

Posted Nov 22, 2020
  8. there would be chaos everywhere and the server would turn into anarchy.

Posted Nov 23, 2020
  9. Thank you for being so direct about this.

Posted Nov 25, 2020
    Chicken In The Snow likes this.
  10. As you might already know, there's already a creative mode game called Creative Housing. You can build anything on your own plot and have your friends or others join and play with you.
    Because this already exists, I don't think they'll be adding an actual or another creative mode game.

Posted Nov 25, 2020
  11. Heya!
    Bedrock’s survival is really popular and great. Creative isn’t a bad idea, but sadly I feel it would be more pressure for the staff on bedrock. To me, survival is much more efficient to play than creative and could not get as much as attention either. Survival adds more adventure and attention to disregard it and focus onto creative. I can see potential for the game but very difficult to manage currently.
    As mentioned above, creative housing is really similar to the idea of a creative world. I prefer creative housing instead as your friends can easily come to your and vice versa!
    Good luck with your thread and have a great one!
    <3

Posted Nov 25, 2020
  12. Hey there!
    It appears that having a creative-only world or system of lands would certainly be a pretty interesting twist on things. I think it would be pretty fun to see how creative others could get when making them, and to be honest, I wouldn't mind seeing it. However, this allows a lot of opportunity for griefers and other trollers to shine. Perhaps working it into a more sustainable, safe and monitored system could make it work much better? Perhaps having creative lands available in an MPS or another form of having strictly limited players attend a certain creative session. I think this needs a lot more input from others and still needs some refining. Best of luck!

Posted Dec 2, 2020
  13. I really like this idea, but I think there would be a lot of problems that would stem from it, unfortunately. However, nonetheless, I think it would be a great addition if there were some touch-ups on some minor details, such as the moderation of these plots.

Posted Dec 10, 2020
  14. Well yes but no

Posted Dec 10, 2020
  15. Heyo!
    Personally, I like this idea a lot. It seems a lot of players would be on board, and it could create some great new experiences. As others have pointed out, it would probably need some limitations to ensure that there aren't any issues. Nevertheless, I would be very interested to see how this is accomplished and how the idea could be implemented. Great suggestion in my opinion :)

Posted Dec 10, 2020
    MrDisliked_ likes this.