• 582 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8583 Players Online
  • 8001 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What’s your Main Game on Mineplex? Why so?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Kindnessaj, Nov 15, 2021.

1. Woooo, another thread by me, yayayayyay-

So, what's your "Main" game on Mineplex? If so, why those in specific? For me it'd definitely be Clans, mainly for various obvious reasons, the first being that I just genuinely love how it works, now I was and still am a serious Champions player but sadly it's been a bit unpopular recently, but just the way the different kits collide and clash all having different and extremely complex forms of working and styles, all that work in different scenarios really shocks me. It's something I love and take a huge interest in, though regardless, I go to Clans more because it's just by far somewhere where not only have I made great memories and keep making more with my friends(shout out to @_iWatch). Moreover, I also love how I can use everything around me to shape my experience even more because I can change the terrain to help my PVP needs or I can go ahead and build whatever I like(appropriate ofc.). It's just somewhere where I enjoy being and I love the people there honestly.

Posted Nov 15, 2021
    N0TVexx, DJPenguinPro and 90zr like this.
  2. Blockhunt but ive played so many games 4-5k wins and maybe 2.5k loses im so bored with it right now im playing Bomb lobbers and turf war for a little change

Posted Nov 15, 2021
    GlitchReality and Kindnessaj like this.
  3. Champions, but CTF in particular.

I was an OG Domination (DOM) player from the time I started playing on Mineplex a long time ago. Although, I only played occasionally with my brother and cousins. However, when Capture The Flag (CTF) was released in 2015, I was hooked. At that point, I met the majority of my Mineplex friends through CTF. I think I have around 6k+ wins over three accounts -- not much compared to some of Champion's most well known players.

While I don't know much about other Mineplex game modes, I like to believe I know most of the history and stories behind Champion's most unique players. I hate the game mode though.

Posted Nov 15, 2021
    Arshaad_73 and Kindnessaj like this.
  4. Draw My Thing.
    I want to be a skywars main really but games have a hard time starting now.

I think I starting "maining" (I know that's not a word), Draw my thing in 2019 because it was a no-pvp game, and I wasn't very good at pvp so I knew there had be a strategy that didn't involve pvp. I meet a lot of friends through the game so that was fun. I also realized more recently that I'm more "in the middle" for how good I am at pvp, so I was actually decent at skywars when I played it more earlier this year. I like skywars because I like seeing TNT blow things up, or dropping lava when someone is running at me.

Posted Nov 15, 2021
    rejudge and Kindnessaj like this.
  5. Hello! This is a hard question for me since I keep switching the games that I main and I play a variety of games. In the end, I would say that my absolute favourite games will always be Skywars and Bomb Lobbers, although I haven't been playing those games too often recently.

When I first started playing on Mineplex, I played Cake Wars exclusively from mid-2020 to about when I got Trainee (February 2021). I then switched to maining Skywars for several reasons. When Bomb Lobbers came out in July 2021, I played that exclusively for the next couple of months, until I went back into Skywars. Now, with the Halloween update, I have been maining both Cake Wars Solos and Castle Defense for the past two weeks. I've also been playing Micro Battles on and off, although I don't really play it frequently enough compared to the other games to be considered "maining it". In the end, I managed to accumulate 1300 Cake Wars wins, 1500 Skywars wins, and 4000 Bomb Lobbers wins so far.

So in summary, my main games keep switching; right now, I'm maining Cake Wars Solos and Castle Defense, although for my all-time "main" games, they would have to be Skywars and Bomb Lobbers!

Posted Nov 15, 2021
    Kindnessaj and ReJo like this.
  6. I used 5o really only play block hunt, but now I rarely 0lay it. After that I started almost exclusively playing bom blobbers, and eventually became part of a group of people that play it, although recently they've been playing castle defense. Now I mostly just play cake wars if none if my friends are on, and occasionally bom blobbers or castle defense.

Posted Nov 15, 2021
    LostShrimp13 and Kindnessaj like this.
  7. Posted Nov 15, 2021
  8. I've never stuck to just one-until now. With an ever-dwindling amount of games to choose from, HH (+Challenger) is literally the only thing I've done on Mineplex for the past month. Haven't played a single other game outside of an MPS, gotten my playtime up by four days, and played over 1300 games. I don't know what I'll go back to when HH is going, guess I should start liking SSM or SB.

Posted Nov 15, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  9. I used to play a lot of Cake Wars, but then, somewhat recently, I switched over to Skywars solo, since I don't really really have any friends to play Cake Wars with and I don't really enjoy Cake Wars Solo that much

Posted Nov 16, 2021,
    Last edited Nov 16, 2021
    N0TVexx and Kindnessaj like this.
  10. My main game would have to be CakeWars since I pretty much play it every time I get on and it was the game that I first started with and it’s what brought me to mineplex.

Posted Nov 16, 2021
  11. Survival, a game which is fully about building cool bases and starting up businesses.

Posted Nov 16, 2021
    missmasch, N0TVexx and Kindnessaj like this.
  12. I would either say for java cakewars or nanogames or the mixed arcade rotation (if it starts). For bedrock either cakewars or bomb lobbers.

Posted Nov 16, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  13. Those who know me already know what I'm about to say, so I'm just gonna go ahead and say it: Speed Builders and Mob Arena (both bedrock), mainly because those are the only games I can consistently win (I play on mobile, so PvP is not my strong suit, no matter how much I try). I've actually worked my way up to the top of the BR SB leaderboard, which is not something I originally thought was possible for me. Also I just like playing Mob Arena since it's basically an endless arena fighter and I can accrue so much xp in a single game.

Posted Nov 16, 2021
  14. For me is blockhunt well with a twist you didn't know! Usually people would stay silent in chat but I decided to use chat as a weapon leading the chicken army to the glorious victory! (Still not bored SO MUCH STRATEGY to make that the combinations are just wonderful!)

Posted Nov 16, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  15. I enjoy playing cakewars, all modes. Skywars all both modes. Turf wars even though i suck, and microbattles, and sometimes bomb lobbers.

Posted Nov 16, 2021
    N0TVexx, Kindnessaj and xGillzz like this.
  16. Cakewars and micro battles because most of my friends main it.

Posted Nov 17, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  17. Micro battles since 2017. I used to watch TBNRfrags and I enjoyed his videos so like as soon as I got my xbox one with minecraft I went straight to mineplex, then straight to micro battles. I've met so many great people on micro battles, sadly most of them don't play anymore tho, and since I hit 10k mb wins I probably won't be playing it much for a little while either

Posted Nov 17, 2021
    LostShrimp13, Kindnessaj and xLqnax like this.
  18. if u ever need a teammate message me id like to get leaderboard

Posted Nov 17, 2021
    LostShrimp13 and Kindnessaj like this.
  19. Cakewars due to the fact its very similar to bedwars

Posted Nov 17, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  20. SSM (Super Smash Mobs) - Everything about it is so much fun! The multiple different kits, there's just a large variety of kits so it's hard to get bored of any kit because when you get bored of one kit then just move on to the next one. What I really like is how much strategy there really is in SSM. People believe there is no strategy but that's because they don't think about it. The kits can have so many hidden strategies behind many situations you may find yourself in. For example, if you're playing as a squid, you can use fish flurry for many things - push people away from you, trap their options of movement, for damage in general, combos, etc.

Posted Nov 17, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.