• 166 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2894 Players Online
  • 2728 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What’s your Fool-Proof Tactic at Winning a Game?

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by Kindnessaj, Nov 15, 2021.

1. Come on, don't be shy to share what your tactic really is, alright Squidward?

Really, what do you do to win a game? Now I'm not the best Cake Wars player out there but do mind that I do have a... Decent... Win-rate. This is because the second that the game starts I proudly announce to my whole team that I'll be the one to put end stone on the cake and then after that I immediately go for either of the two beacons on the sides of the map, assuming this is a duos or four-player game of Cake Wars. This is because this is something commonly overlooked by many players that I end up with, who usually forget to do this to the cake or just use wool, and if they don't do either they just hope the enemy team doesn't come or maybe they'll hope that someone else will do for them. Thus, I skip through all these things and simply go ahead and prevent from players easily eating our cake.

Posted Nov 15, 2021
    xLqnax likes this.
  2. run and punch like hell

Posted Nov 15, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  3. 1: use 16 clay blocks and 2 wool blocks to build a standard 2-layer defense with the topmost & backmost blocks being the wool
    2: use the various wool & platforms you've generated while doing thwt to bridge to the middle pont
    3: someone may have used their clay to rush to the middle, quickly go over there & eat their cake
    4: continually go harass the other teams and recapture points while your teammates are gathering stuff to actuwlly be effective at attacking
    9nly works like 70% of the time if its equal, its very common to have a teammat3 quit or be put against a party of tryhards and have a disadvantage
    Ut yeah, that

Posted Nov 15, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  4. The best tactic is to watch @AbleToStrafe video on how to win cake wars. Then you can become a goat-like me and have a 1% win chance.

Posted Nov 16, 2021
    xLqnax, Kindnessaj and CatFan105 like this.
  5. Just being on the same team as you boots my chances of winning by like 65%

Posted Nov 16, 2021
    Kindnessaj and LostShrimp13 like this.
  6. Letting @xGillzz do the entire job >:)

Posted Nov 17, 2021
    Kindnessaj and Gillzz|xpotfy like this.
  7. Bring a party-you're so much better off with a team of sweats than a team of randoms.

Posted Nov 17, 2021
    Kindnessaj, DJPenguinPro and xLqnax like this.
  8. Pftttt LOL

Posted Nov 17, 2021
    Kindnessaj and xLqnax like this.
  9. I usually like playing cake wars with a party. What I end up doing is defending the cake (literally said bed but changed that immediately) with endstone, then wood, then wool. Then, when I'm done defending the bed, I go out to the neighboring emerald generators, then I stay back at the cake. Although I check periodically to see if our neighboring emerald generators are captured. When there is only 1 other team alive (every other team is eliminated), I go more aggressive

Posted Nov 17, 2021
    Kindnessaj and xLqnax like this.
  10. Do you mewn points, or do you just play bed wars more often?

Posted Nov 17, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  11. I didn't mean that message in that way, I just meant it in a funny way, I genuinely thought it was funny. I have played bed wars a lot more than cake wars, but that's because I don't really play cake wars anymore, the tactic I gave was when I played cw

Posted Nov 17, 2021
    Kindnessaj and CatFan105 like this.
  12. In all seriousness tho playing with friends who you can develop a strategy with is very helpful. I personally find builder kit to be extremely helpful as well.

Posted Nov 17, 2021
    DJPenguinPro, Kindnessaj and xLqnax like this.