• 696 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9788 Players Online
  • 9092 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What’s your favourite winter activity?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by YxngAP6310, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Personally I love going sledding then having the chance to go inside cuddle up in a blanket and have some hot chocolate next to a fire!

what about you guys?

Posted Dec 1, 2021
    Name Tag likes this.
  2. I enjoy sledding and making calvin-esque snowmen

Posted Dec 1, 2021
    Name Tag and Brownie ☕ like this.
  3. omg theres so much to do!!

I love wrapping up and taking naps but thats not.. really- an activity..?- i guess. anyways I love to shovel snow for neighbors, i love to make snow figures and throw snow balls as high as i can :)

Posted Dec 1, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  4. What’s a Calvin-esque snowman?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 1, 2021
    Name Tag likes this.
  5. Building snowmen, drinking hot chocolate, and hopefully getting a snow day

Posted Dec 1, 2021
  6. Sleeping underground until spring

Posted Dec 1, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  7. Snowmen resembling thos made by Calvin from Calvin & Hobbes. In other words, hideous disfigured creatures bearing slight resemblance to normal snowmen

Posted Dec 1, 2021
  8. Hmm, now normally I'd say this is a tricky one, but I make terrible snowmen. Thus, an activity I love to do during the winter would absolutely be ice-skating, because though it's extremely tricky, it's also really fun. Ofc the cold is something you won't forget there, but in my opinion, that wouldn't matter anyway because you get to sliiiiiiiiide across ice in style... Sometimes... Or you'd fall, but that's fine you usually fall a lot on your first time rather than your other times trying to ice skate. Man, that reminds me of how much I missed doing that, I haven't had a chance to do it in a really long time but I always remember how much fun it actually is, like I can't explain it but you just get to enjoy the breeze and the way that you just share memories.

Posted Dec 1, 2021
    xLqnax likes this.
  9. Ohhh that’s cool

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 2, 2021
  10. well it doesn't snow where I live so it's basically just really cold and rainy so there's not really much to do

Posted Dec 2, 2021
  11. Ah that sucks!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 2, 2021
    DrRentzel likes this.
  12. I really enjoy watching Christmas movies! Granted sometimes I do this even if this isn't in season...

Posted Dec 2, 2021
  13. Haha same

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 2, 2021
    _ItsMusic_ likes this.
  14. I enjoy walking on the grass because I don't get snow. lol

Posted Dec 2, 2021
  15. Eating all the sweets my family makes and drinking tea in a cosy blanket. On top of that I love watching christmas movies :p.

Posted Dec 2, 2021
  16. I don't wanna be that guy who has a bad answer, but I'm sorry I can't hold myself back on this one:

Playing video games because that's what I do all day everyday >:D

Posted Dec 2, 2021
  17. being warm near the fireplace drink hot chocolate and being happy while fully knowing I haven't paid my taxes in 4 years

YOLO

Posted Dec 2, 2021
  18. the winter/christmas season is the best season imo because there’s this cozy vibe to it. so making christmas cookies, just sitting in front of the fire place with hot coco, and that sort of activity in general will always be at the top of my list! i know a lot of people have said this but genuinely just taking a break from the stresses of life feels so good

Posted Dec 3, 2021
    xGetRekted likes this.