• 2114 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6405 Players Online
  • 4291 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What’s your favourite rank

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by el4ctrified, May 2, 2019.

1. What’s your favourite rank just say it already. Mine is knight

Posted May 2, 2019
    Mystic 0440 likes this.
  2. helper

Posted May 2, 2019
  3. Owner

Posted May 2, 2019
  4. Honestly, purchasable rank-wise I love Eternal mainly because of the color and the name is unique. However, staff-rank wise I love Trainee, I think it just symbolizes the start of a new journey and it just has a good vibe to it.

Posted May 2, 2019
  5. Whichever gives me more human rights.

Posted May 2, 2019
  6. Hello there,

I've experienced many ranks over the years and honestly, I'd have to say the most enjoyable rank would probably be either Moderator or Senior Moderator. Having the opportunity to join the staff team here is an incredible experience and I would never insinuate the idea of joining the team and diving in to a completely new, interesting enviornment.

Posted May 2, 2019
    Zipppo likes this.
  7. My favourite purchasable rank is Titan. It gives you a good amount of perks without spending too much money. I will most likely never buy Eternal because, in my opinion, the perks aren't worth the money.

Posted May 2, 2019
  8. MOOTUBE rank that I saw 2 years ago

Posted May 2, 2019
    el4ctrified likes this.
  9. Honestly, on ranks that you're able to buy, I would have to say TITAN. Don't really have a good reason for it other than the fact that it matches my level hahah. And for bedrock I'm gonna say Knight or Duke rank.

Posted May 2, 2019
    RedditCredit likes this.
  10. Dev

Posted May 2, 2019
  11. Purchasable: ETERNAL it looks super epic and shows how much of an Epic Gamer I am

Staff: Sr. Mod looks super cool and that's what I'm hoping to become in the future as either QA or CoM.

Posted May 2, 2019
  12. I've always liked Hero rank because it went pretty good with my Enderman skin. I wish you could change rank colours.

Posted May 2, 2019
    Mystic 0440 and (deleted member) like this.
  13. Hi there!

For ranks that you can purchase I'd definitely say Eternal! Probably the main reason for this is because of the fact that it's blue, which has always been my favorite color. Another reason is that the monthly chests that you get are really good in my opinion. You have the chance at gaining items you've never had before!

As for staff ranks I'd definitely agree with TeaSpiller and say Trainee. Being and starting off a trainee is a such a wonderful experience. You learn how to work among a group of very amazing individuals who all have the same passion for Mineplex just like you do. You have a mentor who communicates daily with you and just in general helps you on the right path. Overall Trainee just has to be hands down my favorite staff rank.

Posted May 2, 2019,
    Last edited May 2, 2019
    TeaSpiller and Evgeen like this.
  14. Hi!

My favourite purchasable rank probably has to be Titan. I love the bright red colour and I think it stands out more than just your average cyan (for Eternal). I did want Titan however when I went to purchase my rank I saw that Hero was only $1.80 so I decided that it was the better one for me. Plus Hero is the rarest purchasable rank on the server and I like to be the odd one out.

But my favorite rank issssss Trainee. I can say this hand on my heart that Trainee has been the most interesting and eventful rank I have ever been on Mineplex. I've met so many amazing people through achieving Trainee and it's made me a better person. To you, it may just look like an orange word below my name where I type this, but to me it means the world. It represents learning something completely new and figuring out where you belong somewhere. I've been a Trainee twice, so I must enjoy it haha! (in case I inspired you to want to be Trainee you can find out everything at apply.mineplex.com (: )

I might buy Titan if I am to ever resign/be demoted from the Staff team. Hopefully that won't happen again though:) I resigned last time and I'm so happy to have this lil orange rank back.

Posted May 2, 2019
    Acerna and el4ctrified like this.
  15. Respect for getting trainee, good job! Hopefully, I'll get into the staff team one day as well.

Posted May 2, 2019
  16. I've only ever had Eternal. I bought it when it was on sale for like $20 so I think it's a fair price for the amount of stuff it has. The blue is my favorite color because it also matches my favorite Minecraft skin. As much as I look up to Trainees and above, I feel like it would be too much of a burden, even though it seems cool. I don't think I'll have the time in the future to always be active in the community so I'll just be useless

Posted May 2, 2019
  17. I really like Eternal as a paid rank. I wish I had it, and Im considering getting it with the sale but I'm not sure yet. I really like Builder and Admin ranks because the Red and Dark blue look cool.

Posted May 2, 2019
    el4ctrified likes this.
  18. That should be a suggestion, Eternals should be able to change color rank, in fact, I used to think Titan was the highest rank, but apparently realized Eternal is the highest

Posted May 5, 2019
    el4ctrified likes this.
  19. I like Titan. The color is nice and stands out I feel like next to other colors because it's bright but pleasing to my eyes. It's also short and simple, has good perks, and is low enough for people not to assume I'm an edater c;

This is partially a reason I'm never going to buy eternal unless I win it in a giveaway because it's unlikely

Posted May 5, 2019
    el4ctrified likes this.
  20. I like Eternal the most because of the colour and, you get a decent amount of cosmetics and a decent monthly reward from it. I do like Titan, however, if you do have enough money to but Eternal I would go with that but if you don't have enough money then try and purchase Titan.

Posted May 5, 2019