• 413 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5466 Players Online
  • 5053 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What’s your Favorite Holiday?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kindnessaj, Nov 20, 2021.

1. Ah, almost everyone has one, unless they don't celebrate any holiday which I fully understand and respect. But, for the people who do, what's your favorite holiday? Me, I like Christmas the most because I get to go back to my family that's all the way in another country and get to enjoy the tropics in a way that just makes me happy. Though I mean, sure maybe it's not exactly the place with the best internet, but regardless it's not the internet that actually makes it so nice there but more of the people that are found there and I spend time enjoying life with. After all, I get to meet my cousin who's the most intense gamer ever and I also get to spend time with my grandpa. On top of this when it's Christmas my whole family just get together and there's just so much movement and so many things being done and shared, but the best part? It's actually the food, because it's just the most delicious thing ever and though I don't eat everything that my family does, there are a lot of dishes that just taste so much better when I'm there and I just get to embrace my culture so much, it's great.

Posted Nov 20, 2021
    MØR and N0TVexx like this.
  2. Christmas was always the best but now it feels rushed, not so fun anymore and way to fast.. just no magic anymore

Posted Nov 20, 2021
    Brownie ☕, Kindnessaj and N0TVexx like this.
  3. I dunno
    8 do like Christmas, although I feel like the actual meaning could be easily lost
    I can appreciate birthdays, but its kinda a weird concept...
    Congrwtulwtion! You're officially one day older now, like every other day, however were going to make it count for the entire year!
    Halloween isn't bad, I guess
    All the other minor holidays aren't too big of a deal for me, especially with how commercial they've all been made over time
    So yeah, I dunno I guess

Posted Nov 20, 2021
    Kindnessaj and N0TVexx like this.
  4. October 20th-International Sloth Day
    Anyone? Anyone?

Posted Nov 20, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  5. I always enjoyed Christmas, all the warm feelings and joy it brings everyone!

Posted Nov 22, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  6. Definitely Christmas! I really do enjoy the cold weather (with the exception of when I have to get up in the morning). I also really love the holiday music, like you could catch me jamming to Underneath the Tree by Kelly Clarkson 24/7 when Christmas is near. Another thing I find really fun is when my friends and I do secret Santa, the shopping is stressful but giving it is super heartwarming :)

Posted Nov 22, 2021
    YxngAP6310 and N0TVexx like this.
  7. Mineplex day

Posted Nov 22, 2021
  8. I love Christmas, It is my favourite holiday and it's by a long shot. There is not a single thing that you can compare to the vibes around Christmas time.

Posted Nov 23, 2021
  9. Halloween - forever n always. I absolutely love getting scared, dressing up, and partying around this time.

But I think my favourite thing to do around Halloween is experience the extra spooky vibes and staying up late playing my treasured horror games! As well as watching classic or modern Halloween movies.

I’m upset spooky season is over for 2021, but I’m excited to experience it again next year. Thankfully, I can play horror games or watch scary movies every step of the year, but it does hit different during Halloween

Posted Nov 23, 2021
    Kindnessaj and xLqnax like this.
  10. national left hand people day

Posted Nov 23, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  11. I love doing secret Santa with my friends!

Posted Nov 23, 2021
    _ItsMusic_ and Kindnessaj like this.
  12. I don’t celebrate anything tbh, but I like Christmas. My house is already full of Christmas lights and tree :). I just do it for the ambience

Posted Nov 24, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  13. Gotta say Christmas because you get to see your family and cousins. Also because of the gifts.

Posted Nov 24, 2021
  14. My favorite is Christmas. Many people say because of the presents and gifts. But to be honest, I think it's just great to see all the lights around everywhere and it's so beautiful seeing Christmas trees in people's homes!

Posted Nov 25, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  15. Christmas :)

its super warm and cozy and I love the sight of snowing outside, and also I think a day to give gifts and other winter related activities as a group is such a sweet idea. Personally I dont celebrate Christmas because my parents say no but I still like the concept of it :D

Posted Nov 28, 2021
    N0TVexx, Kindnessaj and CatFan105 like this.
  16. I would definitely pick Christmas as it is the ideal time to spend with family, seeing everyone happy and excited is what makes me the happiest.

Posted Dec 1, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  17. Yeah it’s such a great holiday

Posted Dec 1, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  18. I like Halloween because it gives me an EXCUSE to stay up ridiculously late instead of my normal "I couldn't sleep"

which I cant.. but that's not the point lol

Posted Dec 1, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  19. Christmas

Posted Dec 6, 2021