• 382 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5704 Players Online
  • 5322 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What’s your Favorite Game on Bedrock Mineplex?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by Kindnessaj, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Now I don't usually play on Bedrock Mineplex but during my time there I actually really got to liking playing some Mob Arena, it just stood out to me so much more than Survival did and in my opinion definitely makes me like it more. It's just the teamwork needed in Mob Arena is astounding and even though everything doesn't always go as planned it regardless can get you really working hard and together in getting through the rounds. It's also a game that needs a lot of strategy because sometimes some levels can become extremely difficult and if you don't have a tactic down it's likely you may lose some teammates or a whole round on its own. Or at least that's how I see it. How about you? What's your favorite game on Bedrock Mineplex?

Posted Dec 6, 2021
    missmasch and ReJo like this.
  2. Honestly, mine has to be speed builders. It's super fun and competitive. And it's a really good memory game type thing, too!

Posted Dec 6, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  3. Cakewars solo, cause it is an easy win every time unless your playing with @LT Tombstone 77 who is just better than me and made my win ratio go down the drain.

Posted Dec 6, 2021
    LT Tombstone 77 and Kindnessaj like this.
  4. Currently, my favorite game on bedrock is skywars because I like fast-paced pvp gamemodes & I find skywars generally fun. But when/if Survival Games comes back, that'll probably be my favorite. SG was really fun and I absolutely loved the variety of kits and their abilities.

Posted Dec 6, 2021
    missmasch and Kindnessaj like this.
  5. Micro battles. It's easily the most competitive game, and out of all games it's the hardest, but I enjoy playing it. I'm surprised I even reached 10k wins on it lol. Also, mob arena is actually pretty simple if you plan to grind it. The more people alive means more mobs spawn, so teammates dying is a good thing. Once it's only you in the game rounds will be no more than like 25 mobs, it's incredibly easy xD

Posted Dec 7, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  6. Skywars and Cakewars, I've always liked Cakewars but I don't really have anyone to play with so I mostly just play Skywars because I really enjoy that too

Posted Dec 7, 2021
    N0TVexx and Kindnessaj like this.
  7. Turf Wars, which I'm sure surprises no one haha.

@Sunkeiss carries me so the games go super fast

Posted Dec 7, 2021
  8. Still bom blobbers I think
    Only game thwt I'm actually good at

Posted Dec 7, 2021
    Kindnessaj and N0TVexx like this.
  9. Cake, Cake, Cake. But In all seriousness my favorite game is CakeWars I play it religiously xD

Posted Dec 7, 2021
  10. 1.Survival! While we may have a very broken system and economy, the survival community is just really amazing! Its a great mix of personalities, some young and some old. New players and ones that have played for years. Great builders and great destroyers. There is like this crazy untold history that hides itself inside the game of great friendships, terrible betrayals, old rivalries, and clans that manage multiple allies, it just amazes me. <3 survival ppl!

Posted Dec 7, 2021
    ReJo and Kindnessaj like this.
  11. Oopps. I forgot my #2's. Master Builders, Mob Arena, Cake Wars(i equally enjoy all 3)
    I guess I might feel a little bad if I forgot this one. So #3. Dragons

Posted Dec 7, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  12. Master Builders, Speed Builders, and Dragons - just like on Java. :D

I enjoy building and looking at other people's builds for ideas, plus the XP gain is pretty neat. Speed Builders can take a really long time but it's relaxing because of it as well. As for Dragons, I really wish I could play it more on Java and there's almost always lobbies on Bedrock, so whenever I'm up for it I play a game or two!

Posted Dec 8, 2021
    N0TVexx, missmasch and Kindnessaj like this.
  13. Cakewars and skywars

Posted Dec 8, 2021,
    Last edited Dec 14, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  14. I really enjoy playing cake wars with ransoms or my friends! If anyone ever wants to play with me just message me :)

Posted Dec 8, 2021
    missmasch, N0TVexx and Kindnessaj like this.
  15. I love Cakewars, usually in pairs or squads. The ‘economy’ element —getting more powerful so you can get more emeralds to buy better gear — adds a lot to the concept of skywars. PvP skill is important, but so are tactics. My only complaint is that the game is overrun with hackers.

Posted Dec 13, 2021
    Kindnessaj and ReJo like this.
  16. All of them

Posted Dec 13, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  17. Sheeeeee

Posted Dec 14, 2021
  18. I agree

Posted Dec 14, 2021
  19. Dragons.

Posted Dec 15, 2021
  20. I like SkyWars and cake wars. I mainly like dragons, SkyWars, and bomb Lobbers since those don’t start often or at all on java.

Posted Dec 15, 2021