• 599 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9331 Players Online
  • 8732 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What’s your Favorite Flower?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kindnessaj, Nov 15, 2021.

1. Oh my goodness, this is such a difficult one to choose honestly, because for me it's a strong fight between the "goodnight flower" and Rosa Peace, a type of rose. Yet, once put to careful consideration, my favorite flower is by far the Rosa Peace, a flower cherished for its beautiful petals starting from a yellow at the center and then growing to have pink-red colored petals at the very tips of the rose. It's just something that is unmistakably a beautiful thing to look at, and honestly, it outshines the Goodnight Flower in that way. As for the Goodnight Flower, it's by far my second favorite due to its uniqueness, you see this flower actually closes during the daytime, contrary to what you'd expect, and then once the sun goes down it opens its petals beautifully and wafts the area with a pleasant scent. It's truly something to remark about and makes you wonder how this happens. Of course, if you haven't thought of it already it's clear that this flower actually does this so that the nighttime pollinators pollinate the flower instead, which is quite interesting, or at least that's what I've heard, correct me if I'm wrong haha. But yeah, that's mine, how about yours?

Posted Nov 15, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  2. I have 2: corpse flower and yellow monkey flower (not official name)
    Copse flower is a giant flower that smells like rotting meat to attract flies, its main pollinator
    Yellow monkey flower is called something like golden tamaran orchid or something like that, it looks like a monkey's face

Posted Nov 15, 2021
    Brownie ☕ and Kindnessaj like this.
  3. My favorite flower is a chrysanthemum! In fact, I have one tattooed on my left thigh!

Posted Nov 15, 2021
    xLqnax and Kindnessaj like this.
  4. orchids :) i love their color so much!! I also love roses a lot

Posted Nov 16, 2021
    N0TVexx, Kindnessaj and CatFan105 like this.
  5. I don't even know why but as early as i can remember i have liked the sunflower.

Posted Nov 16, 2021
    N0TVexx and Kindnessaj like this.
  6. This is a difficult one, especially because I love vibrant colors. I would definitely go with the sunflower simply because they have so many different uses and they look awesome! Also they grow during summer which is my favorite season :D

Posted Nov 17, 2021
    Brownie ☕, N0TVexx and Kindnessaj like this.
  7. that fly trap thing that eats bugs

Posted Nov 17, 2021
    N0TVexx and Kindnessaj like this.
  8. While some members of the Hypixel Provisional Administration may have their own favourite flowers I personally dont have a favourite flower as i dont find flowers very interesting

Posted Nov 17, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  9. Hey!

my favourite flower has to be a rose. The vibes they give and the aroma they produce is second to none.

Posted Nov 25, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  10. Heyya!

My favourite flower would have to be the White Rose. I really love them because they aren't as cliche as the red rose, pink is my least favorite color, and yellow is just not pretty in my opinion. Therefore white roses are the best flower. I also really like the "Bleeding Hearts" bush because it's really pretty. Would be better if it weren't pink though.

Posted Nov 25, 2021
    xLqnax and Kindnessaj like this.
  11. Mine is very basic but it’s a tulip

Posted Nov 26, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  12. Morning glories

Although I'm never out of bed earlier enough to see them...

Posted Nov 28, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.