• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey What’s your favorite candy?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ILIKECAKEMAN, Jan 22, 2020.

Tags:
  1. This has always been my go-to question because I think it really tells you a lot about the person.

Best candy is and always will be Twix ;)

I’m excited to see all your answers :)

Posted Jan 22, 2020
  2. Skittles, Ever since I was really little I loved skittles. Forget M&Ms you can't taste the colors, you taste chocolate! Skittles is fruit and sweet, they can be sour, their amazing :D

2nd favorite, Atomic Fireballs (weirdly enough I'm sucking on one right now c: )

Posted Jan 22, 2020
    atPuddle, ILIKECAKEMAN and GAM like this.
  3. Thread Moved to Surverys

Heyo!

I loveeee anything with a Milk Chocolate outside coating and chewy caramel in the middle! They are just so sweet and I love the taste of them! Another candy I really like is Swedish Fish and another sweet fish candy. The reason I like these candy's so much is that they are a super delicious fruit flavor and it's super sweet! I also adore Sour Patch Kids! They are literally the perfect mix of sour and sweet and I love that about them!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 22, 2020
    ILIKECAKEMAN likes this.
  4. Hey!

Before I got braces, I really liked Skittles. But obviously I can't have that anymore, as I learned the hard way that hard candies aren't the best thing to go with. So now I mainly stick with like gummies, so I'd say that Lifesaver Gummies are my favorite, which I'm still not sure are good but at this point, I don't really care. The only downfall is that they don't come in small bags, so I always have to but like massive bags of them. Anyways, I really like surveys so thanks for making this :D.

~Nick

Posted Jan 22, 2020
    atPuddle and ILIKECAKEMAN like this.
  5. My favorite candy is anything milk chocolate-related my main go-to's are Hershey's and Kit Kats. However, I do sometimes enjoy Sour Patch Watermelon.

Posted Jan 23, 2020
    ILIKECAKEMAN likes this.
  6. Hello!

My favourite 'Candy' is definitely oreos. I love oreos. I really like trying all the new flavours and sharing my thoughts on them with my friends. Since they are really hard to find here, I don't usually get to have them since they are very inaccessible, even with online websites. My favourite flavours are probably Red velvet (American version) and Marshmallow moon. Since they both added a unique twist to the 'traditional' oreo perception and flavour. I did not know 'Candy' was considered to be chocolate and biscuits, so i'm happy I learnt something new!

Posted Jan 23, 2020
    ILIKECAKEMAN and Crazyy_Tim like this.
  7. Hola!

Personally, I love all kinds of candy! But I would say two stand out: Oreos just like @Animalll and Twix. I know they're both chocolate and that there is a really huge variety of candy that isn't chocolate related but I honestly love eating both of them so much! I love how sweet they are and most importantly how eating them whilst drinking milk enhances the taste. You honestly should try eating Twix whilst drinking milk as it tastes way better. I know that they often advertise Oreos with milk but they both taste phenomenally better with milk (especially Twix/Oreos milkshakes <3_<3).

Posted Jan 23, 2020
    stinkiy and ILIKECAKEMAN like this.
  8. Definantly snickers
    My 2nd would be a tie with Skittles and Twix
    I cant wait to see @SkittlesTM's answer xD

Posted Jan 23, 2020
  9. Hey! I don't like candy that much. If I'm going to say anything I do like M&M'S (Sorry @SkittlesTM). However, like @THELichCA and @Animalll I also like Oreos. Honestly, I like any type of chocolate as well. But it's very rare I'll eat stuff like that since I just don't buy it from the shop that often. I just don't snack on things.

Posted Jan 23, 2020
  10. Hey!

To be honest I wouldn't be able to pick a favourite however my top three are, Cadburys chocolate, Strawberry laces, Oreos. Thanks for the question!

Posted Jan 23, 2020
    ILIKECAKEMAN likes this.
  11. Hmmm... I am from Russia so I like Russian candies more than candies like atomic bombs.
    I know that many tourists consider one of our candies as a very tasty one and I agree with them.
    It is made by a company named Rot front and it is called "batonchik". Just try to ask google what it looks like and it will give you the actual picture of all three types. My second favourite candy is quiet odd because it is a pizza pie! It is a pizza with the pie ingredients!

Posted Jan 23, 2020
    ILIKECAKEMAN and Korben like this.
  12. Hey!

My favourite candy, or "sweets" as we mostly refer to it changes very regularly as there are so many available that I am always discovering and taste-testing. Like many others said, I would have to go with Skittles if I was given a choice. I also have braces as well as @FreakingNick which probably should deter me from these hard candies, however it has not. I'm pretty sure that's not advised but I just can't resist! I also love soft sweets like Maom Stripes or Pinballs. I'm not sure if chocolate qualifies as a "candy" as it is not a sweet over here but this would definitely come out on top too, especially chocolate biscuit cake or something like that.

Cookies also deserve an honorable mention... ahh see I can't decide! If I continue to type I'll be here for days so I'll leave it there. I find it hard to be picky when it comes to sweets so I can't disagree with any of the other responses!

Posted Jan 23, 2020
    ILIKECAKEMAN likes this.
  13. Hello! I guess I would have to say that my favorite candy is Reeses, I really like peanut butter and chocolate. But if I had to choose a actually sweet candy I would probably choose sour patch kids because I like sour things.

Posted Jan 23, 2020
    ILIKECAKEMAN likes this.
  14. Personally, I like a couple of things.

The main kind of candy I like is Oreos and Jolly Ranchers! I think my favourite type of Jolly Rancher is either Strawberry or Blue Raspberry. Another thing that I do really like is Cadbury's Chocolate which is a Brittish brand of chocolate that do a lot of different types of things. Creme eggs are the best out of Cadbury things and they're an easter thing so hopefully, I get them soon!​

Posted Jan 23, 2020
    ILIKECAKEMAN likes this.
  15. I don't really eat candy too much anymore, but I do have two favorites. I really love Skittles and Hersheys. I've liked Skittles since I was younger as a kid. I would go to the dollar store a lot when I was smaller, and I would always buy a pack of skittles. As of recently, I've like Hersheys a bit more. For my birthday which was some months ago, I asked my friend for 3 King Size Hershey bars. I randomly asked for it as a joke, but my friend actually got them. When I ate the candy, I liked it as I never really ate Hershey bars that much throughout my childhood.

Posted Jan 23, 2020
    Korben, atPuddle and ILIKECAKEMAN like this.
  16. Hey!
    My favorite candy would definitely have to be Jolly Ranchers. I really like them because in school I sometimes drift off and not really pay attention as well. When I have Jolly Ranchers it gives me something to do, and they are really good. I also like them because they last a while so I usually don't go through a bag very fast. My favorite flavors would definitely have to be Blue raspberry and Cherry. A close second would have to be gummy bears. I love gummy bears, and I don't even really have any reasoning other than they are just plain good!

Posted Jan 23, 2020
    ILIKECAKEMAN likes this.
  17. Hi there!

Personally I like types of chewy candies, I love chewy candies because they take so long to eat and it just gives so much flavor and they taste really good!

Posted Jan 23, 2020
    ILIKECAKEMAN likes this.
  18. Starbursts are pretty dope my doggie. If anyone says Hot Tamales they straight cappin' g.

Posted Jan 23, 2020
    ILIKECAKEMAN likes this.
  19. My favorite candy is a umm--well I mean technically if you think about it I can eat my people if they aren't alive right?

Posted Jan 24, 2020
    xGetRektedx, Korben and ILIKECAKEMAN like this.
  20. I'd have to say that my favorite candy is Reeses Cups. I love peanut butter in general, so mixing peanut butter and chocolate makes it taste better. I've eaten a lot of Reeses Cups ever since I was little. If I ever want some chocolate or candy, Reeses Cups are my go-to. The texture of them is nice as well.

Have a fantastic day!

-JYTG

Posted Jan 24, 2020
    ILIKECAKEMAN and Korben like this.