• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1772 Players Online
  • 1772 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What’s the Hardest Prompt to Build?

Discussion in 'Master Builders' started by Kindnessaj, Nov 2, 2021.

1. Hmm, this is a bit of a tricky one but if you've played Master Builders a lot you'll know what I mean because sometimes some prompts are so vague that it becomes hard to draw with them or think of something creatively. For me? The hardest word to build is by far "Cookies" because the main attraction needs to be, in fact, cookies which in my case and from what I've observed has been difficult to look appealing. For example, a common theme I'd do is build a whole bunch of Oreo cookies and some classic chocolate chip/raisin cookies which whilst nice, aren't exactly the most appealing thing and I never get to win with this prompt. Thus, the second I join a Master Builders game and I just see this prompt I go back to doing what I always do, make a plate full of cookies and a lot of large and small oreo/chocolate chip cookies, but yeah. What do you think is the hardest prompt to build? I don't like cookies but I'm sure you might, everyone's different so make sure to reply!

Posted Nov 2, 2021
  2. "WhaTeveR yOu wAnt!"
    Seriously, whenever I run i to thwt one I just leave

Posted Nov 2, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  3. that one sucks just place a single dirt block, it sometimes wins

Posted Nov 3, 2021
    xLqnax, CatFan105 and Kindnessaj like this.