• 3561 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11523 Players Online
  • 7962 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey What’s the best game.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by robloxlover485, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Bridges

Posted Feb 27, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  2. I’d have to say my favorite game is Microbattles. I have a lot of experience with it but it involves so many different game strategies and promotes teamwork. Whether you’re a builder/miner, pvp person, or a sharp shot, you can make this game your own!

Posted Feb 27, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  3. I really enjoy and like a lot of games on Mineplex, so it's extremely hard to say which is best. I'd have to agree with some of the most common answers and throwing in a few others. Skywars, Draw My Thing, and Speed Builders. They're so much fun.

Posted Feb 27, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  4. My favorite games on the network include Clans, Champions, and NANO. These are the games you'll probably find me in when I'm not moderating.

Posted Feb 28, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  5. I genuinely like the Gladiators mode, that is placed in the lobby.
    Fighting in front of a crowd makes the PVP experience a lot more competitive, therefore fun.
    As for a whole game mode, I'd go with Speed Builders. Very intense on how you're getting a score on your build. It's like a test you didn't study for :)

Posted Feb 28, 2020
  6. Heyo!
    Personally my favorite games would have to be cake wars because and SSM
    Have a nice day!

Posted Feb 28, 2020
  7. Drajon Ezcape

Posted Feb 29, 2020
  8. skywars nocap

Posted Feb 29, 2020
  9. Nano games, there's so much variety that it's very difficult to get bored

Posted Feb 29, 2020
  10. I would say my favourite current game is survival games, both teams and solo. This is because it's an easy game to play, there's action and its fast paced. SG was the game I started with when I joined the server and to this day it'll always be my main game.

Posted Feb 29, 2020
  11. While my opinions have changed over the years, I would have to say that Cake Wars is my favorite game. Disregarding the fact that I play Clans more than anything on Mineplex, Cake Wars is the one game I can play with anyone at any time, and fully participate in. Therefore Cake Wars is my favorite :)

Posted Feb 29, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  12. Skywars
    Survival Games
    Cake Wars

Posted Feb 29, 2020
  13. I have a bit of an unpopular opinion on this one, but my favorite game is definitely Minestrike. I enjoy shooter/FPS games and so Minestrike is a great game for me. I've made some of my longest current Mineplex friends from Minestrike as well, so it definitely is the choice for me.

Posted Mar 1, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  14. I have 4 games: Dragon Escape, Nano Games, Speed Builders and Minestrike. Dragon Escape is parkour, and I love parkour. I also love the variety of games in Nano Games, and you have to be the fastest builder to win in Speed Builders. I like Minestrike becuase I always rage at it :D! Anyways, I like it because it is always confusing in my opinion, where 'where are the people?' ' are they around this corner?' But all 4 of these games are my favorite.

Posted Mar 5, 2020
  15. Hey!
    My favorite game would 100% have to be Bridges. I grew up playing the Bridges when I first started Mineplex and I have loved it every since. I love how it’s not too long of a game but also offers a longer experience then other games. I also like the strategy involved in playing the Bridges. My second and third favorites would have to be SkyWars and Sg.

Posted Mar 5, 2020
  16. snake

Posted Mar 6, 2020
  17. The best game is:

NO GAME

Posted Mar 7, 2020
  18. Heyooo!

To me, it depends. If I'm playing with friends, the game is fun. However, my favorite game of all is Cake Wars. I enjoy competitive game modes and PvP ones. But, when I'm playing with friends, I enjoy doing some rounds of Master Builders or Draw My Thing.

Posted Mar 7, 2020
  19. I love Dragons as it is easy to understand and play. I play it like all the time.

Posted Mar 8, 2020
  20. Personally i'd have to choose bomb lobbers, Of course in the past there have been many games that were more favorited by me; until they changed.

Posted Mar 8, 2020