• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7474 Players Online
  • 4584 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What’s better Eternal or Immortal?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Mini_Alofs, May 27, 2020.

1. Hey!
    I really think its based on preference and what you want.
    Eternal does offer a lot and its a permanent rank and donor tag where immortal is a subscription. Since its a subscription, you get a whole lot more but its temporary unless you keep subscribing. So its really based on how much you wanna pay in my opinon. I personally love immortal and have subscribed to it 2 times now and I really think its worth you're money. However, like I said, Eternal is permanent so you will keep getting the rewards and monthy bonuses. I honestly would prefer on buying immortal however, I'm going to link the comparison to all ranks here.

Posted May 28, 2020
  2. Hey!
    As stated above, the decision between immortal and eternal does ultimately come down to personal preferance. I however prefer Immortal. I love the flight aspect and the skin changer feature that Immortal provides. It's worth it me since I spend a lot of time in lobbies,and I don't want to change my skin permanently. I think it would be a good idea to try out eternal, but if you realize you like the Immortal perks better you can always renew your subscription.
    I hope you're doing well and staying safe!

Posted May 28, 2020
  3. I prefer Immortal, as I feel like I get to use all its perks to its entirety. If you're active, I feel like its worth it but it really just depends on what kind of player you are. If you're someone who is more casual and who plays 3-5 times a week, I would definitely recommend Eternal. On the other hand, if you play daily and feel like the perks that come with Immortal would benefit you, I would recommend Immortal. If you're going to go with Immortal again, I think the 3-month subscription is the best since you get a discount and it isn't too much money upfront.

Posted May 29, 2020
  4. I recommend Eternal, it's only a one time payment and once you have it's perks you have them for good, after you own it, if you feel that you want more, you can buy immortal months but not have to worry about losing all your perks, as Eternal has the majority of them.

Posted May 29, 2020

5. Wells what I did was purchase Immortal for 1 month which I recommend most people do and then see if it's for them. For me, it's something I really didn't want/need. / enjoy. Just ask your self this do you like cosmetics do you like having cool things do in hubs. Or just playing games. If you like just games stick with eternal.
    I hope this helped anyone confused.

~ Kind Regards, CCheck.

Posted May 29, 2020