• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7685 Players Online
  • 4795 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What’s better Eternal or Immortal?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Mini_Alofs, May 27, 2020.

1. Hey people of Mineplex!

I bought 3 months of immortal again but after that I would love to know if I should stick with immortal or go to Eternal. What do u think?

Posted May 27, 2020
  2. Obviously ranks are primarily cosmetic related, especially Immortal, so you will make the most out of Immortal by sticking around in lobbies. If you prefer to spend your time playing games, I don’t think it’s necessary to pay monthly for cosmetic perks that you’ll hardly use. Eternal is equivalent to about 5 months of Immortal, and you receive all the best rank perks that are non-cosmetic, like community creation and priority queuing. I personally am very satisfied with Eternal and its benefits, both cosmetic and non-cosmetic. I don’t feel the need to subscribe for Immortal for a few neat lobby perks and a couple extra shards. If I were to purchase immortal it would be for the sake of supporting the server, but I accomplish that just as well by hosting giveaways. Again, it’s up to you and what kind of benefits you want. I highly suggest you compare the two rank descriptions in www.mineplex.com/shop to help you with your decision.

Posted May 27, 2020,
    Last edited May 27, 2020
    hkq, Melsieee, LazyBrayden and 7 others like this.
  3. Hey!

Most of the differences between the 'Eternal' and 'Immortal' rank are purely cosmetic based. The only thing that aren't are (apologies if I left something out) Gem Bonus' (More gems = More kits), bigger party size and the bypass of Clans queue.

As the user above explained it really is up to what you enjoy doing. If you love to hang out in lobbies and talk to player whilst playing around with cosmetics, Immortal will definitely supply you with more on that part. If you don't really use cosmetics much you will only really be paying for the 3 things I listed above which many players may not want to play the extra amount for, but if you want to by all means you should as it will support the server and benefit you!

Once again I may have missed something out so check out https://www.mineplex.com/ranks as you will be able to get a direct and detailed comparison between the two ranks.

All the best,
    Dan.

Posted May 27, 2020
    Fusafez likes this.
  4. I mean Immortal would have to be better, as it has perks so good they're in violation of Mojangs EULA!

Posted May 27, 2020
  5. I got Legend for $20? I think? And I upgraded to Eternal for $5. I think that this was a better deal than Immortal because really all you really get from Immortal is monthly cosmetics and bigger boosters.

Posted May 27, 2020
  6. I think that immortal is better since you don't have to pay for subscription.

Posted May 27, 2020
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  7. Hey I reply to things so I'm here

Its up to you!

If you're a fan of good cosmetics and things and perks (also a gem boost I'm pretty sure) then immortal is for you!

If you're not really a fan of all that stuff above, then Eternal!

Also, there's a skin changer and a player carrying ability (i think) so those are some more perks

So its all up to you!

Posted May 27, 2020
  8. Hey! As mentioned above, Immortal is primarily cosmetic based but not necessarily only in the lobby. All Immortals receive 2 diamond sword names which are really nice to have in-game. Additionally, Immortals have the power to choose the color of their tag in-game which is also not limited to the lobby. There is more to consider but in the end, if you enjoy your 3 months, keep your subscription going if you can!

Posted May 27, 2020
    ripnick™ likes this.
  9. The subscription part is what makes me not purchase Immortal, as i'd rather have a permanent rank that I don't have to periodically pay for. I think Eternal is great on its own and pretty cheap if you do a rank upgrade (Legend to Eternal was $5). Unless you're looking to unlock every cosmetic or something similar, stick with Eternal.

Posted May 27, 2020
  10. Eh, never had eternal. Guessing it's the same minus xp booster, and the one monthly cosmetic you get.
    I'd say Immortal as the double xp booster you get monthly is extremely useful.

Posted May 27, 2020
  11. I'd have to say that Eternal is the better rank of the two. Mostly due to the fact that it's a permanent rank, therefore making you eligible to keep the majority of perks which Immortal comes with because Immortal inherits the perks and permissions of all the ranks below it (this is the same for all ranks on Mineplex).

Personally, I could take or leave the extra stuff that comes with Immortal, I only have an active subscription because I already had Eternal and wanted to give continued financial support to the server. I rarely see myself using any of the "Immortal Exclusive" features; at most perhaps the ability to use flight in and around the hub servers.

If I wasn't already level 100, the experience boosters might be nice, but it still isn't a permanent rank. I think that it's completely down to what you are looking to get out of a rank. Other than that there isn't really an answer to this question.

Posted May 27, 2020
  12. Bro i have 2 axolotls do u l=have any??!?!?!?!?!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 27, 2020
    Cardyceps likes this.
  13. It depends on if you are dedicated to Mineplex or not. So, for example, if you play Mineplex once a week or just casually, then Immortal might not be the right option for you. However, if you are on Mineplex every day as your go-to server, then having Immortal might benefit you more. However, Immortal rank is mainly just cosmetic based so keep that in mind before buying the rank.

Posted May 27, 2020
  14. Basically it all goes down to personal opinion. Some people prefer Eternal over immortal because it is lifetime, aswell you could buy immortal yearly but it's a personal choice in the end. Immortal gives better privilleges ,cosmetics and prefs but personally since I already own Eternal I don't mind testing immortal for a month or so.

Posted May 28, 2020,
    Last edited May 28, 2020
  15. Thread Moved to Server Discussion.

I honestly agree that it's down to opinion. If you play Mineplex casually then it's most likely a good idea to go for Eternal as this is a lifetime rank and is still a very helpful and high rank! I would advise Immortal if you play Mineplex a lot or you want to get the fullest out of the server - I think it does give a lot of perks and if you play a lot it is really worth it but how you spend your money is completely up to you! :)​

Posted May 28, 2020
    WowTamman and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
  16. Hey there!

Although immortal is a pretty cool rank, I would definitely have to say eternal, in my opinion. This is due to the fact that eternal is lifetime and immortal is not. Don’t get me wrong, the perk on immortal seem pretty amazing and worth the money.

Posted May 28, 2020
  17. Hey,

Immortal is the better rank and receives much better perks than all the other ranks do. However, you have to pay Immortal monthly, and Eternal is a one time payment, and I believe it depends on preference. If you're a casual player and don't want to pay month to month, I highly recommend Eternal, as it receives great perks as well, and is the best of the single-time payment ranks. However, if you're more of a hardcore Mineplex player and would put the perks to good use and make your money's worth, I believe Immortal would give you the best perks, and that you wouldn't regret it at all. In the end, financially, if you're a casual player I highly recommend Eternal before Immortal.

Posted May 28, 2020
  18. ohhhhh, didn’t realize Immortal was like MVP++ (had a subscription)

Posted May 28, 2020
  19. immortal lowkey the wave..

Posted May 28, 2020
  20. Hey!

As some others have stated above, this is really a personal preference. If you are really for the special cosmetics and other specialties that immortal offers, then go with that! Also, immortal is nice if you have no rank since it is only a subscription so you can get to use the cosmetics until they run out of their “charm”. However, I personally think eternal is better since overtime immortal subscriptions will cost more than eternal. Also, eternal has many of the same perks as immortal with the exception of a few.

Posted May 28, 2020