• 2067 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4646 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Well... this is belated... but here I am xD

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LT Tombstone 77, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Hello everyone! I’m Lieutenant Tombstone 77 or LT Tombstone 77. But my friends call me LT and you can too :3. My real name is Leo and I have an amazing brother.... you may all know him as @xGetRektedx. I live in Long Island and I enjoy doing various amounts of things. Such as watching/playing football (American) and ice hockey. I’m the team captain on my ice hockey team! We currently have a tournament, so wish me luck xD. My favorite NHL (National Hockey League) team is the New York Islanders. Hopefully they win the Stanley Cup this year! They’re doing pretty well so far! I also enjoy playing Minecraft and Mineplex and I’ve loved to do so for a while. I also enjoy writing and I have fallen in love with that passion. I think I am fairly good at it and in my free time I like to write stories. I do well in school and try to maintain positivity, although sometimes hardships make that a bit difficult. I’m an INFJ which is one of the rarest personality types. I’m not that social and I often find myself dwelling on mistakes I made. I don’t like smug or egotistical people and I try to restrain myself from being like that. My self esteem is kind of low, but that’s just me xD. Erm, enough about that. I love to read as well, and my favorite books include books from the Warriors Series, the Hunger Games Series, the Percy Jackson series, and a lot more! I also love to listen to Imagine Dragons. I also love Marvel and Star Wars and I like to watch those movies. I have a ton of friends on Mineplex that I owe gratitude to. I want to become a Bedrock Trainee once shadow mutes are fixed... well if they ever are. In real life, some carrier choices I’ve thought about are becoming an author, professional hockey player, a pilot, and a few more. I always enjoy making new friends and I hope to see all of you around! :D

~LT

Posted Jan 24, 2020
  2. I would give you a whole thing about the rules and usefull links and stuff but you already know meh and have been here for a while so ima just say "welcome to the forums! enjoy your stay" xD we are already friends so idrk what to say lol. I just realized though we have a lot in common, I also love the Hunger games and Imagine dragons and Marvel and Star Wars and I dont really have much self esteem either and my personality type is really rare to (INTP-A / INTP-T) and I love football to. never new we had so much in common! anyways since you already know your way around here there isnt much else for me to say. I look forward to getting to know you better though!

Posted Jan 24, 2020
    xGetRektedx and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
  3. Wow I never knew we had that much in common either! Glad to know we share some of the same interests xD. Looking forward to knowing you better too :3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 24, 2020
    xGetRektedx and Korben like this.
  4. Hey there!

First of all, welcome to the Mineplex Community! My name is JYTG, or Jeremy. I'm a Moderator on the server and I'm here if you need any assistance. I'm 15 years old, my favorite sport is Basketball, I play a lot of video games, and I'm a Sophomore in High School.

It's awesome that you play Hockey and Football! I've never played Hockey before, but I have played a little bit of Football with some friends before. Hockey seems like an interesting sport, so maybe I'll check it out someday. You say that your self-esteem is kind of low, but just know that you are an important person to many people and that many people care about you! You should never put yourself down, but keep your chin up.

If you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to PM me on the forums, or add me in-game and we can chat there.

Have a fantastic day!

-JYTG

Posted Jan 24, 2020
  5. Thank you. And yeah, I’ve always loved playing hockey! You should give it a go! It’s pretty fun :3. And alright, I’ll PM you anytime I need!

OP OP
    xGetRektedx and Korben like this.
  6. OMG UR AN INFJ ME ONLY ONE LETTER OFF INFP HERE
    Hey LT, welcome to the forums!! This is a terribly late introduction, your brother made one ages ago, why didn't you!?! disappointment smh... I see how it is....

Anyways, we do have lots of common interests :eyes: writing has always been a way for me to get my thoughts expressed in various ways, whether it be short stories or an entire 4 page paper xD - I'm not social either, I get lost in my mind at school, having an ability to zone out can be amazing and bad at the same time... but yeahh even Star Wars and Warriors are some of my favorites too.
    Hopefully you'll be able to fulfill your dream of being a bedrock trainee, it's a great experience and I know you can do it!! :D
    I'm going to end it here because I just baked myself some cookies... hopefully they won't be liquid (like the last time I baked cookies when I decided to not add the oatmeal and raisins into a recipe that was for OaR cookies) or hard black discs (what happened the first time I baked cookies).

have a great day!! see you around uwu

Posted Jan 24, 2020
  7. Enjoy the cookies lol and yeah... I dunno why I didn’t make one earlier xD

OP OP
  8. Hey LT!

You know me already, but for the sake of it, I’m WowCaleb who is more commonly known as Caleb by the community. I’m Irish, 15 years old and I’ve been playing the server since 2014, when I was only 9 or 10! I’m also an aspiring Trainee on the server, however my preferred platform is Java rather than Bedrock. It’s unfortunate that this is your preferred platform to play on as there is the issue with shadow muted and I pray that gets resolved soon! I’d love to see you around with an orange tag rather than a purple one as you will have achieved your goals after so long.

That covers the Minecraft side of things and I like to see we have a few things in common outside of it! I love to read and write as well. At the moment I don’t have much free time to write as it’s all taken up with essays and assignments which sucks, but it has to be done I guess. The Hunger Games series is one of the best I’ve read alongside Harry Potter, although I feel the quality lacked slightly by the last book “Mockingjay.” I don’t keep up to date with American sports so I can’t really relate here, although I do like soccer the odd time but mainly basketball when I can.

I hope to see you pop up on Java Mineplex sometime, maybe I’ll get lucky and see you in a lobby or something! You’ll most likely find me in a game of Speed Builders or SkyWars :D

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    xGetRektedx and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
  9. Hey, thanks for replying to this! I didn’t know you liked the Hunger Games as well! Best of wishes to you on your Trainee application. I know you’ll do great :3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 25, 2020
    WowCaleb likes this.
  10. Welcome!
    Yay another bedrock person! I also love the hunger games books, my sister also forced me to read the Percy Jackson series, so I kinda know that. I also like Marvel and Star Wars, however I prefer DC. If you ever have any questions about the bedrock staff team, don't hesitate to ask me!

Posted Jan 25, 2020
  11. Wow we have a lot in common! It’s nice to see other people share the same likes I do. And alright, thanks! :3

OP OP
  12. Hello Lieutenant Tombstone

besides Millitary reference we two have nothing in common

Annyways if you ever want to play smash mobs feel free to friend me

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  13. Oof and alright lol

OP OP
  14. Hello, Lieutenant Tombstone!
    —————————————-
    Always nice to meet another Bedrock Duke! I haven’t been as active as I would like to be, as I have been very busy with school. I hope to someday reach level in bedrock, and I have been playing Minecraft since the age of 10, although, I started playing Mineplex just recently. I’m very intrigued with different types of Mythology, soccer, and video games. I listen to lots of music, although I have no favorite singer/band/song. I’m 18 years old and I currently live in my own apartment, I don’t have any siblings, and my parents and I don’t get along very well. My gamer tag was inspired by the Warriors Cats series, although I do enjoy a few other series as well. You can call me Austin, or Fox, if you wish. I don’t watch tons of TV, but Marvel does interest me somewhat. I wish you good luck with your shadow mute, as well as your staff application. Thank you for sharing with us!

Posted Jan 25, 2020
  15. We both like Warriors xD. And no, thank you for sharing this with me! I really learned a lot about you! Hopefully I’ll see you around in game, but I have been busy with a lot as well. Feel free to call me LT or Leo. Good luck with future jobs and such!

OP OP
    FoxCatcher likes this.
  16. Hey there!

I also have a passion for writing and love to read as well! I am an aspiring author and am currently working on a book that I have plans to try and get published before finishing school, and as far as books go I really liked Percy Jackson and Hunger Games as well; they were two series that introduced me to reading, as I read them in like elementary school and I am now in High School. Definitely feel free to give me updates on your writing life and if you ever want to discuss anything book/writing related definitely send me a message!

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    FoxCatcher and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
  17. I never knew I had so much in common with you. I think it’s really cool that we both enjoy writing and reading. I am also thinking of pursing a career in writing as well. I will definitely consider talking to you whenever I feel the need to! :3

OP OP
  18. Thank you! Maybe we can play some time.

Posted Jan 28, 2020
  19. Hello!
    I’ve seen you around a lot. Especially on the forums, you’re definitely very active in the community.
    We definitely have some things in common. I’m a big fan of the Hunger Games series and Percy Jackson series as well. I read all of the Hunger Games books multiple times.
    I’m also into Imagine Dragons as well. My favorite song of theirs would probably be It’s Time. What’s yours?
    I’m really into Star Wars, I loved all of the movies, except for the latest one. I’m also a big fan of the clone wars series.

It was nice learning more about you! If you do apply for bedrock trainee, best of luck!

Posted Jan 28, 2020
  20. Hello there and welcome! So glad to see you creating an introduction thread! I see that you've been active on the forums a lot, and I do appreciate it. If you haven't know me yet, let me introduce it to myself. My name is Phamtastic and I'm currently a Senior Moderator, Forum Ninja, FM Mentor with 3 subteams. I got accepted to Trainee on January 29, 2016, and my 4 years on the staff team is today! I cannot imagine that I've been on the Mineplex staff team the longest. I have lots of great memories on the server, and I cannot forget it all the time.

I'm looking forward to talking with you soon! :)

Posted Jan 29, 2020
    Fallen™ and LT Tombstone 77 like this.