• 1125 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11265 Players Online
  • 10140 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Well guys it’s been real.... (survival)

Discussion in 'Survival' started by thawazp, Sep 8, 2020.

1. When it comes time to update survival they will start to enable dimensions, so some forbidden blocks will be unlocked.

Posted Oct 8, 2020
  2. That is why he helped people who request to teleport.

Posted Oct 8, 2020
  3. Experienced players did not have looting on their gear and there’s no economy now because everyone has everything and nothing has value I play on xbox and never had hacks but I traded and worked my way up to having everything same as any other player now there’s nothing to work toward

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 13, 2020
  4. obsidian can’t protects it cause it’s very easy to just delete it there is no safe ways to build left now so nothing is safe

OP OP
  5. Exactly now there is nothing with any value to trade and the few un spread rare items left are so rare that there will never be anything worth trading them I worked hard to collect every rare item in the game and the stuff I have left while some are still pretty much one of a kind there’s nothing left to trade for or care about, we all invested so much hours and effort Into this world and they crapped on all of us for the sake of the vocal minority of noobs and non players who want it their way when the actual people who spend time building helping players and caring for the world get screwed people like me and my friends spent so much time making the world nice for new players and everyone much more than the mods ever did and we get the crap end of the stick

OP OP
  6. Just ask someone to tp to then who is elsewhere to get to different biome players will probably also give you supplies if you ask, I’m never on anymore kuz there’s nothing left for me to do or I’d help you out feel free to add me on xbox if you want gt is the same as my name here

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 14, 2020
  7. I don’t think it’s even possible for them to enable dimensions with the current server world system if it was it would have been done a long time ago people have only asked the same questions for multiple years now, also when I had a reason to play me and trazee would give stuff away literally all day to help players but now there’s no reason to login and there’s not even anything to give since pretty much everything beyond simple overworld stuff that everyone has access to in abundance is gone there’s no game to play so there’s no players who need help anymore Because just spawning in gives them the same stuff that players who have put a years into survival have even as a brand new player there’s literally 20 mins of gameplay before you have everything that exists

OP OP
  8. also why are new players who never played the game and don’t care to put the time in dictating how those of us who spent large parts of our lives playing and working our way up? Do you not realize how dumb that sounds to design the game to be for people who never played it rather than those who play everyday and put effort into it? Creative thinking for what? Dirt blocks? There’s nothing left to be creative with they’ve taken the Minecraft out of Minecraft and idk how you can possibly say it’s an improvement to be locked off from most of the game that was accessible just fine prior and in solo? Why is the only server that supplied even a shadow of a normal survival game better now that they removed the whole damn game destroyed the economy and crapped all over us a reset would have resulted in the same effect of thousands of players quitting but at least it wouldn’t have been spiteful to us or gave us hope to play the game we love again idk how you or anyone else can say that kind of nonsense or at least I know no actual survival players who played often or who had achieved the smallest bit of anything at all On the server or in the community could agree with such sentiments unless they were mad at some failures they had socially or internally that cause them to be jealous of other players or mad that they have driven people away from them so they want to harm everyone who managed those things like a reasonable person would

OP OP
  9. Another reason not to play survival HEYOOOO

Posted Oct 14, 2020
    thawazp and SansLazyBones like this.
  10. At this point, thawazp, I don't really get the problem. There are still nether and end blocks in circulation somehow anyway, and I personally have been to a base in the past week with a barrier block floor.

Posted Oct 15, 2020
  11. Wow somehow everything you just said was wrong. Barrier blocks don't really exist on here so I think your talking about invisible bedrock. Big difference but I'm not but I am not going to get into it. End and nether blocks are removed and even if they weren't removed when the fix was first done it is constant so they would get deleted. I think your one of these people.
    Thanks,
    Multi

Posted Oct 15, 2020
  12. Lol I got Golems ( live ones) their in my base. Their hidden tho. And named. Because I don’t want people to kill them. Or for them to disappear.

Posted Oct 17, 2020
  13. A golem spawn egg isn't the same thing as an actual golem. This used to be a rare item that only a few cheaters could sell you, golem spawn egg was used for building iron farms.

Posted Oct 18, 2020