• 3314 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12340 Players Online
  • 9026 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Welcoming back an Admin

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Ender Rivka, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Hey everyone!

I noticed some further questions from the previous thread and wanted to clarify some things with the team structures and what's happening going forward!

So as some of you have saw with Toki's departure we will be changing some structural things within Mineplex to make up for it. The lines have started to blur in terms of the title Admin where they not only work on one team, rather they may work on multiple teams, or projects.

Staff Management
    So for Staff Management, I will be stepping in to oversee the Staff Management team. We will not be anyone's roles as Staff Management managers rather we're here to help oversee the Staff Management team and improve the communication between recruitment and mentors. We have a lot of cool things planned and are really excited about the future here.

Returning Admin
    However, with the increased workload I have, we wanted to ensure that Clans was not neglected. This is why *Dctr* will be returning to the Mineplex team. He came to me earlier this month extremely motivated and driven to return to Mineplex in any capacity to help. He is volunteering his time to help step in by acting as a consultant and manager on Clans. He will not be replacing me, but rather will be assisting in any areas he can and will be assisting myself with any staff management projects. Here's a message from him:

Hi all!

I'm excited to let you know about my return to the Mineplex administrative team.
    After a lot of thought and discussion, I have decided to come back and will be working closely with different members of staff.
    As you may have seen in the recent announcememt, the role of 'Administrator' is no longer limited to that of leading a team, and
    I will be demonstrating that with my responsibilities.

Due to GrandpaNguyen's increased workload within Staff Managment, I will be assisting him in the running of Clans Management. I will primarily
    be acting in a consultancy role, advising & assisting the team's managers and members in relation to different ideas,
    concerns or projects. However, don't forget that GrandpaNguyen is still the main Admin of the team!

I will also be participating in a range of other projects and activities in relation to staff, development, and the community,
    so you will be seeing me in all types of different areas.

I'm extremely excited to have Dctr back on the team and I know his leadership will be an incredible asset for us going forward.

If you have any questions/concerns feel free to drop it in this thread!

Thanks!

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Dorks likes this.
  2. Poops to Dctr bring back SamitoD

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  3. april fools hun

Posted Apr 1, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 1, 2020
  4. April fools

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  5. April fools

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  6. april fools

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  7. April fools!

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  8. Almost got me there! Haha!

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  9. I easily get tricked in April fools haha. Nice trick I was actually convinced everything you said actually happened.

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  10. April fools.. the golden rule of this day is TRUST NO ONE. In all seriousness this was a pretty good april fools joke in comparison to the twitter pranks made by some youtubers and celebrities in general.

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  11. OMG I remember you from back when you did that thing a long time ago that helped with the other things. Great times but I'm so glad to see you're back on the staff team! ;)

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  12. Omg congrats!

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  13. Woo!

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  14. so excited for this new change!

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  15. Yay congrats!

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  16. oh yeah its april 1st lol

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  17. This is the problem with april fools. A person is either being genuine, but due to the occasion of april fools no one takes it seriously. Or, they are actually joking.

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  18. It's a joke, believe me.
    Yeah never trust fake news, it's very important these days.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 1, 2020
  19. Congrats! So excited to see the new change in place

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  20. Nearly got me there, haha! Considering you did this for April Fools, happy April Fools to you too, lol.

Posted Apr 1, 2020