• 2172 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10610 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Welcome to Fall! Falling into the new season! | 23:00 | US

Discussion in 'Events' started by Bunni, Sep 15, 2019.

Added to Events Calendar for dates: 09/16/19, 09/17/19
  1. We're welcoming the new fall event season with this event! Join us to tryhard at some fun games, hang out with friends, or just to have a good time! There will also be an EU event this week, feel free to check that out here!

Join us in /server EVENT-1 on Tuesday, September 17th at 7 PM EST for fun and games as we welcome the event server back as well as our new season.

The event calendar might be showing some incorrect times. In case this occurs and there's confusion (why does this time show up at 7am?), please feel free to always check the actual thread for the event which should have the correct time.
    This event will be hosted at 7 PM ET / 6 PM CT / 5 PM MT / 4 PM PT. If anyone has any questions please let me or any other event manager know.

Posted Sep 15, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 17, 2019
    OJ_hog, Dallarth, Heaty and 9 others like this.
  2. Hey!
    Thank you for hosting this event! Sadly I am not going to be attending but I wish everyone else good luck for the minigames and I hope you have fun!

-Kyuine

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    Bunni likes this.
  3. Hey!

It’s awesome more events are being hosted with the return of the EVENT-1 server. I also will not be able to attend as it’s in the morning for me, and I’ll be at school, but I hope everyone has a great time, I’m sure it’ll be heaps of fun!!

Posted Sep 16, 2019
    TheProTroller likes this.
  4. I’m glad the event server is backup and running. Super excited to see the new and upcoming events :).

Although I probably won’t be able to attend this event, I hope everyone who attends will have a blast!

Posted Sep 16, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 16, 2019
  5. When I saw that there was a new event posted, I think I legit screamed- oops. I'm excited! At first I was nervous, because I have marching band practice from 2:30pm to 5:00pm that day. It scared me a bit when I saw that it was Tuesday. But then when I saw that it was at 7:00pm, that made me excited.

I'm excited for this event and to interact with everyone during this event. I'm ready to fall into this season of new events!

:gwen:

Posted Sep 16, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 16, 2019
  6. Sounds like it's going to be a great event, unfortunately like @AyyNick I live in Australia and at the time that it's being hosted I'd have just started school.

Posted Sep 16, 2019
  7. Our AU managers will probably host an AU version, so look out for that!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 16, 2019
    TheProTroller and AyyNick like this.
  8. Hey,

Sounds like fun! I'm glad more events are being hosted! I will try my best ti make it, but no promises. Hope everyone is will go, to have a blast!

Posted Sep 16, 2019
  9. I can't wait to be able to attend the event! I'm looking forward to having the chance to get to hangout with everybody!

Posted Sep 16, 2019
  10. Is it on the Java Server or on Bedrock Server??

Posted Sep 16, 2019
  11. Did I hear the word tryhard?!

Dun dun dun.

Posted Sep 16, 2019
  12. Sounds like a very cozy event! Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend being it's very late for me, but I'm definitely excited for everyone attending. Fall is definitely one of the most beautiful seasons and I can't wait to see how the event turns out!
    This will be hosted on the java server!

Posted Sep 16, 2019
  13. Nice! Might not be able to attend but I'll try my best! All who are attending enjoy!

Posted Sep 16, 2019
  14. I should have an hour or two

h o p e f u l l y

Posted Sep 16, 2019
    Bunni likes this.
  15. As an Event Assistance, I'm so excited to see the new Fall season event this month! Last week, we had a blast since our event server is back! Lots of players were in our event server, and everyone was so happy to participate in the event. I highly coming to the event Tuesday night at 6 PM CST because I don't have anything to do there outside of Mineplex.

I cannot wait to see you there soon! \o/

Posted Sep 17, 2019
  16. I'm really glad that the event server is back up and running and I look forward to seeing all of the cool stuff that's gonna be hosted there :). Unfortunately I might not be able to attend since it starts at midnight for me :( but I'll try my best to play for a little bit.

Posted Sep 17, 2019
    Bunni likes this.
  17. In case this was a cause for confusion, the events calendar is a bit borked right now and this event might show up with the wrong time. Just to clarify, this event is at 7 PM EST. I'll include some time conversions in the thread in case anyone has issues. Sorry for any confusion!
    The thread itself should always have the correct times, so feel free to refer to that if you're ever confused. And you can always message any event manager over any time confusions so we can help you figure it out! <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 17, 2019
    THELichCA and Dallarth like this.
  18. Might be late to the event since I'm out playing basketball but should make it probably 5min after it starts.

Posted Sep 17, 2019