• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Weird Nano Game 3 (Final Chapter)

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by CuteChan, Jan 28, 2020.

1. TTP (Trade The Player) - The Player Must Trade Carefully And One Of Them Is Villager And The Villager Can Choose Item For Trade The Player
    Fish Back - The Player Have Fish Knocback 10 And Push To Death
    Find Cat - The Player Must Be Hidden And One Of Them Is Hunter The Only Clues Is To Escape The Time
    Build The House (BTH) - The Player Have 4 Area And Others Are Voter If They Voted One Of Them Will Be Next Builder
    Redstone Run - The Player Must Put Redstone Carefully And If They Mistake They Died And If They Put Redstone The Next Door Or Barrier Will Open
    Vote Emotion - The Player Must Choose Emotion Carefully If They Mistake They Turn Into Emotion And One Of Them Is Turn To Emotion And Emotion Can Change Emotion
    Death Run - Parkour But Fall Will Death

Jump To Void - Each Player Has Team So One Of Them Need To Be Jumped And If They Jumped Wrong They Die And Also Rare Games For 31.1% Chance For Rare Game
    10 Point For Win
    Viking War - Each Player Will Be Choosen To Be Viking And One Of Them Innocent And Viking Can Have Speed At 1 Minutes So Common Games For 18.5% Chance For Common Game Killing Viking Will Be Win And If They Mistake They Die
    Train To Busan - Player Will Have To Run As Possible For All Player Who Can Run Faster And If They Finish In The End They Have 30 Shard For Epic 13.5% Chance For Epic Game Run For Win
    (Final Game)Kill The Giant - Player Have Weapon To Kill Giant And The Time Is Out The Rest Of Player Is Lose And If They Kill Giant They Win 10 Shard For Common
    Upside Down Maze - Player Can Move But Look Up If You Direction Is On The Block You Must East Or West The Player Can Be Win If They Get In Emerald Room Legend Game 1.0% Chance 100 Shard 1000 Gems

Posted Jan 28, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Jan 31, 2020
  2. Thread moved to Game Alterations
    I'm not really understanding any of these ideas besides Death Run. I would also love to see some new NANO games, but these ideas are not written out thoroughly enough for us to get an idea of what you were thinking about. I would encourage you to write more about each idea that you feel would be a good addition to the game. The one thing I would urge you to keep in mind is that NANO games are designed to be quick (about 3 minutes or less) and very easily understandable with 1-2 sentence explanation needed, and no kits.

I appreciate the creativity here, it sounds like you're onto something!

Posted Jan 31, 2020