• 1734 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3818 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Weird knockback in cakewars

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by ItzHawwi, Oct 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was playing cake wars and this happened

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  2. Hey,

This is actually a bug rather than the user using modifications to decrease the amount of knockback they take. As you can see by your opponent either not moving or rubberbanding back into the block every time they are hit, this is an indication that the user is stuck in the current block they are on. Closer inspection into your video also shows that the users feet are half into the block they are standing on, further proving that they are stuck in the block underneath them.

This issue happens in games such as Skywars, Cake Wars, and Micro Battles when either placing blocks too quickly to the point they don’t register automatically and it loads the user into the block or by placing blocks while walking/sprinting forwards without jumping. Either way, this issue is known among the QA team. If you happen to come across any other bugs or issues on the server then feel free to report them here while using this bug report guide to help you create your bug report properly.

If you have any further inquiries then feel free to message me. Otherwise, have a good day/night!

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  3. Knockback is also broken on bedrock mineplex. Well bedrock in general but mineplex has it really bad.

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  4. I definitely have seen and agree that the KB is broken in Mineplex Bedrock CW. I feel like this is down to the platform being extremely limited and CW still being in pretty early development over there, therefore, I would just try and detect some causes of poor KB registry over there to allow a good bug report at mineplex.com/bugs.

As I've addressed this and said to make a bug report, I'll now lock the thread!

Thread Locked -> Addressed​

Posted Oct 20, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.