• 128 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1855 Players Online
  • 1727 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

- Weekly Q&A#?? -

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SpectreSai, May 22, 2022.

1. Hey everyone!
    Welcome back to this week’s Q&A. I hope you had a good week, mine was ok. My exams are coming up so it’s getting a bit annoying :/
    Enjoy
    —————————————————————

This week, only one person guessed it, Mothy was here. The player interviewed was RedFlqre. He actually owns #1 on MicroBattles with 20k+ wins which is amazing.
    Anyways here are the questions:
    1. Who are you?

Hi Im RedFlqre, I have played mineplex for 1 and a half years. Im a level 100 who grinds micro battles. Outside of mineplex I enjoy playing basketball.

1. What’s it like to be #1 on MicroBattles?
    It feels great to hold a win record. You feel proud of yourself for being dedicated enough to get it, but after a few months you start to get bored of the game because there is no one to pass on the leaderboard.

1. What keeps you motivated to keep grinding MicroBattles?
    friends. My friends on mineplex are the only reason I still play. With all the bugs and glitches its never fun to play alone.

1. What is something you think Mineplex should work on?
    In my opinion, I think they should add more micro battles maps and glitches in micro battles. Micro battles never really gets anything at all, so it would be great to have an update.

1. Do you get noticed a lot while playing?

#1 Hi Im RedFlqre, I have played mineplex for 1 and a half years. Im a level 100 who grinds micro battles. Outside of mineplex I enjoy playing basketball. #2 It feels great to hold a win record. You feel proud of yourself for being dedicated enough to get it, but after a few months you start to get bored of the game because there is no one to pass on the leaderboard. #3 friends. My friends on mineplex are the only reason I still play. With all the bugs and glitches its never fun to play alone. #4 In my opinion, I think they should add more micro battles maps and glitches in micro battles. Micro battles never really gets anything at all, so it would be great to have an update. #5 I dont get noticed often while playing. If I do then its a lvl 47+. I find that not getting recognized is better so you don’t get targeted as much. #6 It isn’t annoying all the time, but sometimes when people keep bringing it up over and over again, then it gets annoying. But it definitely feels good to be considered as one of the best pvpers on mineplex.

——————————————————————

That’s the end of the questions. As always, it was great learning more about him and his opinions on the server. And he’s always on the grind which is amazing!

——————————————————————

Here are the 3 appreciations about him:

Meeting red on Mineplex was one of the best things that's ever happened to me on Mineplex. He is a friendly individual who is loved and appreciated by pretty much the whole Mineplex Bedrock community. His sheer dedication and effort to grinding makes him an inspiration to people from all across the server. He's one of my best friends on the server and always will be, he always looks out for his friends and is very loyal. Overall, red is a great guy, whom I look up to and respect a lot. I'm glad to have met him. - Mothy was here

Well, he's a literal legend. I have 1v1'd him several times and he always ends up winning with like 4 hearts to spare. Guys a god, really nice guy and fun to play with. And in my opinion, most skilled pvper to exist - xd lord lol

I'm grateful to have Redflqre as my friend without him, I wouldn't be able to get to the top of the MB leaderboard and achieve my level 100; he's also really fun to play with and in my opinion, he's the best pvper on mineplex. - ShineeTyz

——————————————————————

Here are 3 hints on the next person who will be interviewed:

Hint 1: This person is a level 100 who is on the CakeWars leaderboard (25 or higher)

Hint 2: They also go by another name which refers to an action which breaks the rules of a server (sorry if this is hard xd)

Hint 3: They also like to play basketball

——————————————————————

Have a great next week,

Sai

Posted May 22, 2022,
    Last edited May 23, 2022
  2. Aint no way you spelt my username wrong who is xd alors lol

Anyway, nice q&a

Posted May 22, 2022
  3. is the next person abletoreach?

Posted May 22, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  4. Lol sorry I fixed it now

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 23, 2022
  5. Nope

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 23, 2022
  6. Interesting, i wonder how you gather the appreciations.

I have so many potential things to say in an interview: Even though I am not in a leaderboard or anything or have any noticeable level or skill whatsoever, I have been confusing people since 2016. It would clear things up.

Posted May 24, 2022
    SpectreSai likes this.
  7. I just ask ppl close to the person interviewed.
    I also only wanna do people who main/have experience on Bedrock sorry

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 24, 2022