• 234 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4886 Players Online
  • 4652 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Weekly Giveaway #2

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by avae, Mar 2, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey there! Thank you for doing this giveaway! Its always nice to see others donating to the community or generally, just donating to others. I have seen that many people have parents that don't want to pay for rank upgrades or simply just can't afford it, and when people like you come along and do these giveaways, they really do appreciate it! Good luck to everyone who enters!
    ~BasicT

IGN:
    BasicT
    Prizes: Lord Rank upgrade.

Posted Mar 6, 2019
    TotalTelemetry likes this.
  2. IGN: flootena
    Prize: Ultra Rank Upgrade
    Thank you for this.

Posted Mar 9, 2019
  3. You do realize that ultra rank is on sale for 2 dollars right? if you were to win, you would have 13 dollars left

And also, if you are talking about bedrock, Ultra rank is not available for bedrock
    The username "flootena" is not an actual java account
    I would suggest saying a bedrock compatible prize, or saying a legitimate java account username

Posted Mar 9, 2019
  4. Announcing Week 12 Giveaway Winners:

$15 Dollar Store Vouchers:
    1. @BaconAnEggs
    2. @Cody32

Decided that I was feeling more giving once again and gave away a third $15 store voucher!

SUPRISE WINNER:
    @Greguhlicious

Congrats to everyone that won! You should receive your prize in the next hour or so. If you did not receive it, please let me know via PMs. I plan to do more of these in the future so if you didn't win this time, you can always win the next time!

-GIVEAWAY ENDED-

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 9, 2019
    Cody32, BaconAnEggs and Trsghivgu like this.
  5. Congratsssss! As the giveaway has ended and the winners have been chosen I'll be locking this thread. I hope you all enjoy your prizes :)

Thread Locked

Posted Mar 9, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.