• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Weekend brawl

Discussion in 'Clans' started by InSickoMode, Jan 16, 2020.

1. I feel like we need to bring back weekend brawl and add new games like Champions but with legendaries

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  2. Yeah! I would love to bring back Weekend Brawl! I also like your idea with the legendaries. Maybe like another game mode of champions? Like OP Dominate or something.

Posted Jan 16, 2020
    GAM likes this.
  3. I would love to see Weekend Brawl return. I also do think that OP Dom / OP CTF could be added to the rotation on weekend brawl. I would also like to see a new champions kit that could be made to be considered a "legendary"

Posted Jan 16, 2020
    GAM likes this.
  4. I too would love to see Mineplex add this back! It was much fun playing different styles of current games or even older games!

Posted Jan 16, 2020
    GAM likes this.
  5. Man, the weekend brawl was so much fun. I loved getting to play random games, like OP skywars. And of course, I loved that XP boost. I'd be great if they added it back!

Posted Jan 16, 2020
    GAM likes this.
  6. I don't think that the means would be worth the end, and I don't think this would be popular enough to justify spending so much time on it. While you're only suggesting introducing different mechanics into gamemodes they're not usually in, this requires time from our Developers and I would personally prefer our Dev resources are spent in other areas such as game development, updates, and bug patches.
    Additionally, I think this would lose steam pretty quickly and we would not see many players at all participating in the weekend brawl.

Posted Jan 16, 2020
    GAM and Crazyy_Tim like this.
  7. I don't think weekend brawl will be too popular if it were reimplemented. On the other hand, I agree that it would be very fun to have an OP DOMINATE or OP CTF with legendaries like other games (e.g. OP Cake Wars, OP Bridges, OP Survival Games). Although it probably would not be a popular game-mode on its own, it could definitely be a favorite for seasonal or holiday updates (such as the Advent Calendar). Mineplex should seriously consider this idea!

Posted Jan 17, 2020
    GAM likes this.