• 364 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6356 Players Online
  • 5992 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Website/Discord Announcement Linking

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by Danese, Jun 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey,

I have absolutely no idea how feasible this is, or if it's even possible... that stated, it would be nice if messages posted in the #announcements section of the Mineplex Discord server would populate an area on the website. Maybe in a way similar to how the Twitter feed works on the home page?
    It would just overall be extremely beneficial for announcements made about the server over on Discord to be present on the Website's home page as well. There seems to be a lot of miscommunication around the network, some of which- I've noticed- seems to originate from the fact that not all important announcements are in one place.

-Dan

Posted Jun 21, 2021
  2. I do like this idea. Although, we already post 99% of the Discord announcements onto the forums in their correct section, people unfortunately just can't find them easily. Having it be a twitter-like feed on the side might work. I'll discuss more with wand on what to do with this or if we'll even give this a shot.

Posted Jun 21, 2021
  3. We decided we'll give this a shot. This will be a very very low priority thing for us to do though of course, so please understand if you don't see this happen for a while.

This will be marked as processed and locked. Message me with questions or concerns.

Posted Jun 24, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.